Mika's interview with South Korea website!

Jamie Kim

I've finally managed to see it, after letting it load for .... I dunno how long... Anyways, I recorderded the sound of it (didn't let me record the vid), but it's not the best of quality :sad: Would that help you out a bit?

Yes, if you would bother to do it...:thumb_yello:

Tnx, Droops!:wink2:

:roftl::roftl:

In a batcave? :blink::lmfao:

Shut up, woman, don't tell him my whereabouts...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm only about a third of the way through it but I wanted to post this before I forgot.

When he says "All I really know how to do is write a song and sing it", he reminded me of one of the characters in the movie A Chorus Line who says "All I know how to do is point my toes and leap."

I love that movie.

OMG!

It wasn't working for me,but I decided to just minimize the window in case it loaded. Then after 20 minutes, it started working.

The thing is, I didn't realze that my volume was turned all the way up, and I wasn't expecting it at all, so I nearly peed myself! :roftl:

I screamed and everything!:aah:

I LOVE A Chorus Line! Now I have all of those songs going through my head. I always like the Dance 10, looks 3 (and I'm still on unemployment, dancing for my own enjoyment) song..bought myself a fancy pair...etc. The song about the ballet. Sigh..i love to dance.

This was actually a great interview, he hasn't done much for Korea so far, so he was revealing quite a few nice new snippets.:teehee:

I would love to have seen the original packaging for his demos, the pop-out stuff and all...wonder if he kept a few back...:aah:

OMG!

It wasn't working for me,but I decided to just minimize the window in case it loaded. Then after 20 minutes, it started working.

The thing is, I didn't realze that my volume was turned all the way up, and I wasn't expecting it at all, so I nearly peed myself! :roftl:

I screamed and everything!:aah:

It kept loading in bits for me, with bursts of it coming on taking me by surprise. But when it had loaded I just pressed play, and it played all the way through without interruption.

This was actually a great interview, he hasn't done much for Korea so far, so he was revealing quite a few nice new snippets.:teehee:

I would love to have seen the original packaging for his demos, the pop-out stuff and all...wonder if he kept a few back...:aah:

ebay. You can find everything on ebay. I have bought stuff from all over the world, China, Italy, Japan..all over.

I LOVE A Chorus Line! Now I have all of those songs going through my head. I always like the Dance 10, looks 3 (and I'm still on unemployment, dancing for my own enjoyment) song..bought myself a fancy pair...etc. The song about the ballet. Sigh..i love to dance.

Dance 10, Looks 3 was always my absolute favourite. Mind you, it's packed full of great songs and I love most of them, but I just loved the candidness in that song.

Now, if he wanted to offer a fantastic prize for one his competitions, that would be a superduperfantabuloushumungouslywowlike prize. Talk about a collector's item.:mf_lustslow:

It kept loading in bits for me, with bursts of it coming on taking me by surprise. But when it had loaded I just pressed play, and it played all the way through without interruption.

thats exaclty how it played for me when i tried with internet explorer. it was like having really slow interenet connection.

thanks droopsy for recording and video:thumb_yello:

Okay, it's better than nothing I suppose :teehee: Audio recording of the interview

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9S2R7OXM

Here's the part before my download crashed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRq_Pd8TQDo

thanks loads hun!! :flowers2:

thats exaclty how it played for me when i tried with internet explorer. it was like having really slow interenet connection.

thanks droopsy for recording and video:thumb_yello:

oh thanks i'll try asap

Do you know I download mp3 from videos just to listen to Sire's voice in my car? :blush-anim-cl: He's the best English teacher I've ever had! :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

agree 100% :biggrin2: