CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 days :D

Btw, does anyone knows if he's going to come out after his gig (like he did for example at the Plaza theatre etc...) ?

Ow and another question, is someone going from Antwerp to Leuven after the gig...?

6 days :D

Btw, does anyone knows if he's going to come out after his gig (like he did for example at the Plaza theatre etc...) ?

Ow and another question, is someone going from Antwerp to Leuven after the gig...?

I'm driving from Antwerp to Leuven afterward. I think I have one spot left in the car ...

I'm driving from Antwerp to Leuven afterward. I think I have one spot left in the car ...

Are you sure? :aah:

Make sure you count well ... :naughty:

And if he comes out .. I think it depends .. how tired he is, what weather it is, how many official meet & greets he has done already, ....

I'm pretty sure ... after Antwerp I think it's only Droopsy, you and me ... so there's still room in the car. :aah:

Hi everybody !

Only 5 days left !! :D

I've a question : Are there cameras allowed in the Sportpaleis ?

Because on the website of the Sportpaleis they say : No cameras only if the organisator descides they're allowed. (this is the website (in Dutch) http://www.sportpaleis.be/nl/praktisch/huisregels )

So I wonder if you know more about it...

xx

Hi everybody !

Only 5 days left !! :D

I've a question : Are there cameras allowed in the Sportpaleis ?

Because on the website of the Sportpaleis they say : No cameras only if the organisator descides they're allowed. (this is the website (in Dutch) http://www.sportpaleis.be/nl/praktisch/huisregels )

So I wonder if you know more about it...

xx

I've taken a camera in the past without any problems. so...I'm sure gonna take one along now as well. (hopefully with better pics than those in Bercy! :aah:)

:boing: looking forward to it!!!!

I've taken a camera in the past without any problems. so...I'm sure gonna take one along now as well. (hopefully with better pics than those in Bercy! :aah:)

:boing: looking forward to it!!!!

I'm looking forward to it as well

Thx for your answer :biggrin2:

And if he comes out .. I think it depends .. how tired he is, what weather it is, how many official meet & greets he has done already, ....

I hope he comes, but there are like a lot of 'official' meet and greets. Yesterday a friend of mine told me you could win a m&g a couple of week ago on radio Q-music. There's one for MNM and one for the magazine Joepie too :s

I hope he comes, but there are like a lot of 'official' meet and greets. Yesterday a friend of mine told me you could win a m&g a couple of week ago on radio Q-music. There's one for MNM and one for the magazine Joepie too :s

Love the fact that there's a magazine that's called Joepie :aah::roftl:

NOOO! Detention on the day of the gig :tears:

Won't be able to get there before 5 or 6 I think...

WOOOMAAN! Rule number 1. Never get into trouble right before a Mika gig:mf_rosetinted: