So this will be the masterous plan Mwhoooo hahahahaha :devil:

1) concert is still rescheduled to may

2) but there will also be a concert march 13

3) our British friends will kidnap Mika and his band on march 12

4) put the band in a big cage

5) transport by boat during the night

6) package will be delivered in the cellar of this small Irish pub in Amsterdam

7) all rsvd-ed people will be invited for this evenings concert :punk:

8) march 13 at 8pm Mika and his band will be released from the cellar and put on this small stage to perform a special gig for all his lovely fans :band:

9) 0:00 Mika will be set free

:biggrin2:

pretty good :roftl:

10) ... 1.00 until we fall over - free after party with champers to compensate for all the stress

pretty good :roftl:

10) ... 1.00 until we fall over - free after party with champers to compensate for all the stress

Alexander doesn't drink, thats why he left that very important part out. :wink2:

I could help you with that, his last gig here is my home gig, at Bristol! LOL!!!

Seems like you don't have to execute this little plan all by yourself Alexander :naughty:. Can I make a request Rose, don't kidnap him on the 12th but on the 11th so he can do a living room gig at my house on my birthday (and yes you will be all invited) :wub2:.

Alexander doesn't drink, that is good. He isn't even allowed to, he must take pictures and make sure they are of good quality :naughty:. And I am sure Freddie is willing to have the drinkies that were meant for Alexander :roftl:.

Edited by Monie

12) I'm bringing all the drunk people home//to hotel :naughty:

That can be a bad bad job .. your have my upper most respect :biggrin2:

Oh yes! It's about time I get some drinking buddies.:mf_rosetinted:

Man for the job

Seems like you don't have to execute this little plan all by yourself Alexander :naughty:. Can I make a request Rose, don't kidnap him on the 12th but on the 11th so he can do a living room gig at my house on my birthday (and yes you will be all invited) :wub2:.

Alexander doesn't drink, that is good. iHe isn't even allowed to, he must take pictures and make sure they are of good quality :naughty:. And I am sure Freddie is willing to have the drinkies that were meant for Alexander :roftl:.

Yesssss ... ohh the wildddd rovverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :drink_nl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siQtzrI5w88

Sweetheart, you won't even notice he is gone that night, you are way to busy running after Mika trying to get another autograph :roftl:.

:blink: I'm not that desperate :mf_rosetinted:

I'm set with the autographs :thumb_yello:

I just got an email back from Helen from Sandbag in which she confirms the fact that the gig has been postponed (she didn't mention that in the first mail so I was like...:blink:??). No further information, unfortunately.