CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course we are! I didn't buy my bunny ears for nothing :bleh:.

The flash mob has been uploaded! You need a password to see it, the word is: youngstrong , hurray for my fantasy :naughty:.

I hope you like it.

Laurel, it isn't really dancing since you use mainly your upper body (there will not be space to really dance).

Sparkly: will you join the mob? The more people the better.

From 1.51 there is no sound anymore, at least I can't hear it.

You already knows it, sorry.

Edited by nevil

From 1.51 there is no sound anymore, at least I can't hear it.

Exactely, that is the problem I was talking about. I am re uploading the vid now, hopefully it'll be fine in half an hour or so. No idea why it went wrong, on the original video everything is fine. Well, it's like Kaatje said, we still have a while till the gig :bleh:.

Hi Nevil, what did you (and your friend) think of the Mika gig last week (since it was your first real Mikagig)? I was blown away.

In 27 minutes the vid will be re uploaded, hopefully with the whole song well played this time. Consider what you can see now a teaser/trailer :naughty:.

I realy can't dance at all, I look like a seacow then, but I try to this flash mob.:shocked:

It was my second one, I was at the showcase in Amsterdam but that wasn't a whole show.

Edited by nevil

I realy can't dance at all, I look like a seacow then, but I try to this flash mob.:shocked:

It was my second one, I was at the showcase in Amsterdam but that wasn't a whole show.

But from what I've seen it was a lovely show. :wub2:

Yay, join the flash mob! :thumb_yello:

Hi Nevil, what did you (and your friend) think of the Mika gig last week (since it was your first real Mikagig)? I was blown away.

In 27 minutes the vid will be re uploaded, hopefully with the whole song well played this time. Consider what you can see now a teaser/trailer :naughty:.

I was there with my sister, I was blown away too, my sister don't like his music but she was having fun so we decided to go to Antwerp too. :naughty:

Won a meet & greet too but when he was standing in front of me I couldn't say a word to him.

I can totally imagine that. :teehee:

Last year in Amsterdam he was signing the MFC flag and I had my hand underneath it to make it easier for him and I just couldn't think of a single word. :doh: But at least I did thank him for the gig earlier and he thanked me for saying that. Oh, his eyes :wub2:

Oh, she was your sister! I thought she was your friend. Going to Antwerp too huh. You've got the virus :naughty:.

Great that you are going to join the flahs mob, is your sister joining too?

I wish I couldn't say anything to Mika if he was standing in front of me. I blab way too much :aah:.

So much for being an Oldling, all :fangurl: when he's standing in front of us. :teehee:

Wasn't it a Dutch interview where he said that young boys wanted to kiss him and older women squeeze his cheeck. Ha! Wake up Mika :teehee:.

Everyone who is going to the gig and knows someone else who is going: please let them know about this flash mob. It is only going to be a succes if there are a lot of people doing it :thumb_yello:.

Edited by Monie

The flash mob has been uploaded! You need a password to see it, the word is: youngstrong , hurray for my fantasy :naughty:.

I hope you like it.

Wow, it's amazing!! :thumb_yello:

Can you imagine his face when the whole crowd (or part of) is doiing this dance....only for that reason everybody should join (except for one person who need to film his face ofcourse...:roftl:)

Monie .. it looks amazing :boing:

Well done :yay:

Really? Thank you sweetheart :huglove:. I'm a bit insecure since this is the first flash mob I've ever made (and it is really different from a normal choreography) :bleh:.

Wow, it's amazing!! :thumb_yello:

Can you imagine his face when the whole crowd (or part of) is doiing this dance....only for that reason everybody should join (except for one person who need to film his face ofcourse...:roftl:)

Thank you :biggrin2:. Yes, lots of people should join, just for the effect of it. I will try to get people involved even during queuing I guess :naughty:. I sooooo hope he is going to play it live!

Does everyone get that we are starting everything with right? We start looking at the right, start putting our right arm up at first, our right fist in the air etc.

Edited by Monie

The flash mob has been uploaded! You need a password to see it, the word is: youngstrong , hurray for my fantasy :naughty:.I hope you like it.

You did a wonderful job Monie! :wub2:

It's quite simple, think I can learn that... :teehee: