CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, there are some serious poets amongst us!

Beautiful!:naughty:

The last clue shall be: Follow us down... and a pack of Alice in Wonderland playing cards...MWAHAHAHAHAHA:roftl:

I'll make sure to give my clue before you then, if yours is the last one :biggrin2:. "Mika you will get 2 clues today, you were supposed to get one in Barcelona but you know, ashes and stuff :bleh:.

Just as long as we don't stand next to eachother wilst giving the clues :mf_rosetinted:.

I'll make sure to give my clue before you then, if yours is the last one :biggrin2:. "Mika you will get 2 clues today, you were supposed to get one in Barcelona but you know, ashes and stuff :bleh:.

Just as long as we don't stand next to eachother wilst giving the clues :mf_rosetinted:.

Hehe:naughty:

But first, we need to solve the problem of the grinning cat:mf_rosetinted:

I was thinking abou giving my "we're all mad here, you'll fit

right in" mug in Antwerp coz A'dam will be so manic, I might not get a chance.

But that will ruin it all, wont it?

I'll just clob him over the head with it in A'dam!

I don't think it will ruin everything, tho it might get a little obvious :roftl:. I think you will be able to give it to him in Amsterdam, I am planning on giving him something there as well, we'll see how it works out.

Hw is the flash mob going? We need to give John or someone a clue that day, Mika needs to see it when we are doing it, we are not doing it for nothing!

You mean as in chesire cat?

Yeah, no other grinning cat to be found.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that does give it away, no worries, it will all be alright in Amsterdam:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, no other grinning cat to be found.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that does give it away, no worries, it will all be alright in Amsterdam:mf_rosetinted:

Yes I think so too!

What can we do to help? Provide a costume? Find another cat? :dunno:

Both are possible, but where the hell do we find a costume her size in just a few days?:shocked:

why does the cat dont have a costume? tsss tsss tsss...

it`s easy: cat make up and a shirt with strips e voila... :aah:

Because she can't afford one.

What ideas do we have about a costume?

A t-shirt (perhaps leggingstrousers too) with stripes sounds good to me. There are cat masks for sale for just a few euro's. Something like that perhaps?

What about pyama's :biggrin2:.

Both are possible, but where the hell do we find a costume her size in just a few days?:shocked:

I couldn't afford a costume either, so for me its mostly the face, accesories and a black/brown dress.

Maybe she should go that way too, I mean, focus on the facepaint and dress in similar colors? The t-shirt idea seems good!

A t-shirt (perhaps leggingstrousers too) with stripes sounds good to me. There are cat masks for sale for just a few euro's. Something like that perhaps?

I couldn't afford a costume either, so for me its mostly the face, accesories and a black/brown dress.

Maybe she should go that way too, I mean, focus on the facepaint and dress in similar colors? The t-shirt idea seems good!

Sounds good to me. Maybe a cheap grey T-shirt and a legging, and use spray paint (spuitbus) for the stripes?

Ah...I see..well, it`s not necessary to pay a fortune. The right make up and a simple shirt should be enough :thumb_yello:

She won't need a mask, CC is all about the facepaint

Possible....

Sounds good to me. Maybe a cheap grey T-shirt and a legging, and use spray paint (spuitbus) for the stripes?

I suggested it:biggrin2:

And we had this perfect idea for gifts, Freddie is bringing a copy of the book and we will all draw on it and customize it for him and I also thought, maybe we can also give him:

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/alice-in-wonderland/1000004008172083/index.html :biggrin2: