CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Are we really going to queue at ridiculous o'clock? I think I'm just not even going to think about it and just do what Ingie & co want :aah:

As part of the & co, I say come early!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Staggering searching for a cuppa dressed as the mad hatter in dammy at silly oclock ... this is what its all about :aah::roftl:

It's the meaning of life! ....... Besides 42 :mf_rosetinted:

Are we really going to queue at ridiculous o'clock? I think I'm just not even going to think about it and just do what Ingie & co want :aah:

If anyone is going to queue early it will be Ingie (and co) :roftl:.

I am planning on getting there 9.30 ish (depending on how big the traffic jam is). I will bring Vicky and Laurel with me (they don't know yet that we will be queuing from stupid o'clock) :biggrin2:.

Queuing is fun, it is part of the party! Besides, we need to practice the flash mob :groupwave:.

as long as there is no rain I`ll survive the queing...I hope....

Still working on my costume....I`m in panic mode now....GAAAAAH :aah:

Aww, don't panic! From what i've seen so far, you have an awesome costume!

You'll be a great jabberwocky :thumb_yello:

I am planning on getting there 9.30 ish (depending on how big the traffic jam is). I will bring Vicky and Laurel with me (they don't know yet that we will be queuing from stupid o'clock) :biggrin2:.

Queuing is fun, it is part of the party! Besides, we need to practice the flash mob :groupwave:.

I had about the same time in my head :thumb_yello:

If we can believe the weatherforecast it will be a cold queueing, only 5-11 °C but no rain. I hope the temperature will change a bit.

Wow, you already know that now?:shocked: It's more than a week from now!

(edit: I just read max. 13C)

I don't mind queueueueueing (sorry, it's a difficult word:wink2:) early, but does anyone know if there are benches or other possibilities to sit at the HMH-square? Cause I am not only an Oldling, I am also a bit 'crippled':thumbdown:. Yesterday my surgeon told me to give my knee as much rest as possible. "Take an elevator instead of the staircase! Don't stand too long. Don't kneel. And -the best one- Lose weight....(ahem:blush-anim-cl:)"

Maybe I should ask one of the early-goers cell phone number, so that in case I am late® and the lot of you are somewhere else (McDonalds or smt) I can call.

And yes, practising will be a good idea.

My girls just promised me to help me with the flash mob.

Qing .. I can't spell qeuing for toffee either:aah:

queuing :biggrin2:. Before the MFC I had no idea what it meant. It doesn't sound like an English word.

AMP, I am sure you can take a break from queuing every now and then. And as Miek said, if you don't need to be front row, you can come later.

Great that your girls are helping you with your flash mob :thumb_yello:. I read Miek's kids are helping their parents with it too :naughty:.

queuing :biggrin2:. Before the MFC I had no idea what it meant. It doesn't sound like an English word.

AMP, I am sure you can take a break from queuing every now and then. And as Miek said, if you don't need to be front row, you can come later.

Great that your girls are helping you with your flash mob :thumb_yello:. I read Miek's kids are helping their parents with it too :naughty:.

Better than me :roftl:

If the Q system works well , people can take a break and stuff .. :biggrin2:

That is one english word I cannot and never got my head around :aah:

Ohh we get such nice toffee here , I dont think I can bring any more though :roftl:

We had a TV show once, it was called the toffeefee (means toffee fairy) :roftl:.

We had a TV show once, it was called the toffeefee (means toffee fairy) :roftl:.

Ohhh toffee fairy :wub2: almost like every morning when I wake up in dammy someone some fairy will leave a piece of toffee on my pillow :wub2:

Im packing last last minute .. no way can I face "something" happening and not coming to stare at my empty suitcase :boxed:

AMP, there are big/long stone/wooden bench like type of things on the square, so you can rest.

Or otherwise I'll nick a chair from one of the restaurants there :naughty:

Ohhh toffee fairy :wub2: almost like every morning when I wake up in dammy someone some fairy will leave a piece of toffee on my pillow :wub2:

Im packing last last minute .. no way can I face "something" happening and not coming to stare at my empty suitcase :boxed:

If you would be staying at my place too I could make it happen for you .....:roftl:

Packing last minute? That is not your kind of style. But I understand. Tho I'm sure you'll be there. If there are no planes or ferry's your swim. It's as easy as that. When will you be arriving, Thursday? Vicky and Laurel are.

Kids are great!:wub2:

AMP, there are big/long stone/wooden bench like type of things on the square, so you can rest.

Or otherwise I'll nick a chair from one of the restaurants there :naughty:

Oh, your are so sweet:wub2:

(I feel like a true Oldling:roftl::old:)

If you would be staying at my place too I could make it happen for you .....:roftl:

Packing last minute? That is not your kind of style. But I understand. Tho I'm sure you'll be there. If there are no planes or ferry's your swim. It's as easy as that. When will you be arriving, Thursday? Vicky and Laurel are.

Yes ...... arriving Thursday flying with Jazzy and viv

I don't wanna be the only one who's not dressed up so I do something with playing cards too. :biggrin2: not very original but it's better then doing nothing.

Great .. Not I'M gonna be the only one not dressed up :roftl:

I don't wanna be the only one who's not dressed up so I do something with playing cards too. :biggrin2: not very original but it's better then doing nothing.

Well there are a lot of playingcards in one deck, so thats gonna be ok!

Am happy to see you again :thumb_yello: