CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UK .. I got some bright lime green for dammy .. last a year .. 25 quid .. bargain :biggrin2:

25 quid? :shocked: thats like €30,00 right? For that money I have to wear them daily :wink2:

25 quid? :shocked: thats like €30,00 right? For that money I have to wear them daily :wink2:

:roftl:

Wear them daily then ... why not? :aah:

I used to wear contacts and by the end I hatedddddddddddd them .. hence getting laser surgery .. they get all dry and stuff ..

<even worse at 3 in the morning with pizza hands and a tad tipsy trying to get them out :aah:>

:roftl:

Wear them daily then ... why not? :aah:

I used to wear contacts and by the end I hatedddddddddddd them .. hence getting laser surgery .. they get all dry and stuff ..

<even worse at 3 in the morning with pizza hands and a tad tipsy trying to get them out :aah:>

That sounds like next friday. Just my luck I have a husband who doesn't drink....................but he's afraid of eyes :naughty:

Get themmmm .. its like some new lipstick or mascara or shoes even :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted: freddie, babe, hunny, nothing ever can be compared to new shoes :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, do you have them? are they expensive?

Some shops sell them for 14 euros, just go to a party shop. I don't have them myself, I can't even stand someone else putting lenses in:roftl:

Hema sells them in different colours but I don't know if they have yellow, they are about 12 or 13 euro's.

You really can get everything at the HEMA :naughty:

Some shops sell them for 14 euros, just go to a party shop. I don't have them myself, I can't even stand someone else putting lenses in:roftl:

I don't know if I'm that brave. You should see me put hayfever eyedrops in :naughty:

Picked up my outfit today.

Don't think I'll wear the wig though. It's a white wig and it looks very strange on me :boxed:

Also bought some food and drinks for during the Qing, so I'm ready for the gig of the year. Let's bring it on!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Is it a large wig?

What's your oufit?

Don't think I'll wear the wig though. It's a white wig and it looks very strange on me :boxed:

Also bought some food and drinks for during the Qing, so I'm ready for the gig of the year. Let's bring it on!!! :mf_rosetinted:

You can wear it outside and afterwards, everyone looks weird, I mean with my wig on I look like a bad cross between Miss Piggy and Pamela Anderson:roftl:

Yeshh the battle cry has started :aah:

Just wear it. Mine is white too and I think I look like a :insane: but what the heck. If I can go outside in a corset I can wear a white wig as well. :lmfao:

*edit* Your wig looks much nicer than mine. :biggrin2:

Edited by kaatje066

I'm going as the Duchess.

The wig looks like this one

(sorry, still don't know how to insert a pic properly...)

I love it! We could chat about morals all day:mf_rosetinted:

You can wear it outside and afterwards, everyone looks weird, I mean with my wig on I look like a bad cross between Miss Piggy and Pamela Anderson:roftl:

Haha, we'll make a good couple then

I look like something between Casper the friendly ghost and Aunt Sidonia :biggrin2:

Yeshh the battle cry has started :aah:

Yeah baby! :woot_jump:

Just wear it. Mine is white too and I think I look like a :insane: but what the heck. If I can go outside in a corset I can wear a white wig as well. :lmfao:

*edit* Your wig looks much nicer than mine. :biggrin2:

Ok ok, I'll bring it with me. You guys already convinced me, haha.