Mika in Copenhagen, Denmark at KB Hallen

Christine

Great!! :thumb_yello: Maybe I'll get mine on Monday. I was a bit worried, because I got Stockholm and Oslo tickets ages ago, but no Copenhagen :blink:

I'm in the same situation. I have Stockholm and Oslo, but no Copenhagen - and I think (but am not positive) that I only received two Sandbag shipping notifications. :blink:

I think I'll do the same as you and contact them on Monday if it doesn't arrive. At this point if it hasn't shipped I will have to arrange for box office pickup, since there's no way it's going to get to Canada before I leave on Thursday. :aah:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the same situation. I have Stockholm and Oslo, but no Copenhagen - and I think (but am not positive) that I only received two Sandbag shipping notifications. :blink:

I think I'll do the same as you and contact them on Monday if it doesn't arrive. At this point if it hasn't shipped I will have to arrange for box office pickup, since there's no way it's going to get to Canada before I leave on Thursday. :aah:

what about one of those "print out" tix?

Anyone got a clue of how long the concert's going to take? I'm booking train tickets (well at least for the trip home, it's cheaper by bus on the way over).

why dont you just buy one of those 2 clip tix?? dont need any time and date on it... only distance...

bus from Århus to KB Hallen? :shocked: nuts?

Edited by Dark Angel

what about one of those "print out" tix?

Sandbag doesn't seem to offer that, unfortunately. :no:

Anyone got a clue of how long the concert's going to take? I'm booking train tickets (well at least for the trip home, it's cheaper by bus on the way over).

Mika's set is usually about an hour and a half.

What time are doors at this gig? Is it 7pm?

If so it would be something like:

7 pm: Doors

8 pm: Support act

8:30 pm: Support act finished

9pm: Mika

10:30 pm: Mika finished.

So you can probably count on leaving the venue about 4 hours or so after the doors open, if this gig follows the same schedule as others I've been to. :thumb_yello:

why dont you just buy one of those 2 clip tix?? dont need any time and date on it... only distance...

bus from Århus to KB Hallen? :shocked: nuts?

2 clip tix? No thank you.

I prefer having a seat when travelling more than ten minutes with public transport so I like to have reservations after going to concerts in Cph.

It takes less time travelling by bus as by train... AND you get fresh air while on the ferry!

I've driven across countries like Australia, South Africa and some of USA in car and bus. I think I'll manage three hours. :biggrin2: Not to mention most of Europe.

So when do you guys get there before the doors open? Since it's still ICE COLD freezing temps here in Denmark I don't plan on staying too long in the ourdoorsy.

Sandbag doesn't seem to offer that, unfortunately. :no:

Mika's set is usually about an hour and a half.

What time are doors at this gig? Is it 7pm?

If so it would be something like:

7 pm: Doors

8 pm: Support act

8:30 pm: Support act finished

9pm: Mika

10:30 pm: Mika finished.

So you can probably count on leaving the venue about 4 hours or so after the doors open, if this gig follows the same schedule as others I've been to. :thumb_yello:

Yes, doors open at 7pm.

So I could presumable reserve train tickets to 11:30pm then? Thanks! :-)

I got my tickets today :thumb_yello: How about you , Mana? Any information?

Nothing yet. I'm about to email Sandbag. Sigh. Well, I guess tickets for two out of three gigs arriving on time is good by Sandbag standards. :bleh:

Also, can anyone tell me if there's any significant snow on the ground in Copenhagen right now? Or if you're expecting any between now and the gig?

I'm starting to pack, and have no idea what to wear. :blush-anim-cl:

Less than a week! Ayie! *excited* :boing:

Nothing yet. I'm about to email Sandbag. Sigh. Well, I guess tickets for two out of three gigs arriving on time is good by Sandbag standards. :bleh:

Also, can anyone tell me if there's any significant snow on the ground in Copenhagen right now? Or if you're expecting any between now and the gig?

I'm starting to pack, and have no idea what to wear. :blush-anim-cl:

Less than a week! Ayie! *excited* :boing:

Theres snow on the ground but not much at all. Doubt theres any on CBH. But its around 0-5 C* here... below 0 C* at night...

I need some help... Anyone knows Copenhagen? :blush-anim-cl:

How can I come to the venue from the airport? Do I need to take a train or a metro from the airport? To which station? And after that...?

Metro M2 from the airport to Flintholm St. Train F from there to KB Hallen St. The one that goes to Ny Ellebjerg St. KB Hallen is only a few. min walk from KB Hallen St.

When is everyone arriving?

I'm planning to be there around 5:30pm (depending on traffic).

early enough :blink:

Im going to stay at my s-dads this weekend (cos of some dinner thingy) he will then drive me to KB Hallen when he is going to work... AND he is going to work at 8 am :blink: I cant go back home for a few hours (Slagelse) cos i only have a 2 clip card (slagelse - kb hallen - slagelse) SOOOOOO... i'll be there early!

Btw. they says atm. that it will be between 4 C* , sun and there might come some snow or sleet :blink:

early enough :blink:

Im going to stay at my s-dads this weekend (cos of some dinner thingy) he will then drive me to KB Hallen when he is going to work... AND he is going to work at 8 am :blink: I cant go back home for a few hours (Slagelse) cos i only have a 2 clip card (slagelse - kb hallen - slagelse) SOOOOOO... i'll be there early!

Btw. they says atm. that it will be between 4 C* , sun and there might come some snow or sleet :blink:

Oh wow. You're not actually going to hang around the venue all day from that early, are you?! :shocked:

You'll freeze, and be terribly bored. I hope you can at least find a coffee shop or a pub or something. :naughty:

Oh wow. You're not actually going to hang around the venue all day from that early, are you?! :shocked:

You'll freeze, and be terribly bored. I hope you can at least find a coffee shop or a pub or something. :naughty:

i am sad enough... but i'll have my mp3 player w. me and i know 2 girlz who will be there around 10/11

coffee shop or pub... i wish... but i think i have to buy something if i go there and cant do that... BUT i'll survive :biggrin2: Showed up infront of the Hammersmith around the same time i'll be there so it wont be that new... Just a lil bit colder but i hope there will be enough sun to take care of that :mf_rosetinted:

"Or something" ... i like that... :naughty: