Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! :biggrin2:

Ok, so when are the people staying at the same hotel as me (Accor) going to arrive in Vienna? so that i can recognise you, although i think i will immediately recognise you though...for some reason. I arrive on the 27th!

Yeah, i will be wearing my flashing heart to the gig as my MFCer ID :naughty:

Ok, so when are the people staying at the same hotel as me (Accor) going to arrive in Vienna? so that i can recognise you, although i think i will immediately recognise you though...for some reason. I arrive on the 27th!

I'll be arriving in the evening of the 28th, I'll be coming down on the train from Munich :biggrin2:

Nice flag Bianca! :biggrin2:

I'm arriving on the 27th too. :fangurl Staying there aswell.

Where are you from, Ana? :biggrin2:

I'll be arriving in the evening of the 28th, I'll be coming down on the train from Munich :biggrin2:

Nice flag Bianca! :biggrin2:

Thanks!

So as I promised I rolled up my sleeves, grabbed the pencil and drew a new flag.

there you go:

180320101239.jpg

:biggrin2:

Great! :thumb_yello:

This gig is gonna rock!

.. Seeing that everyone is arriving pretty early as well :) What you gonna do on the 28th, go round Vienna?

I'm arriving on the 25th :naughty:

I'll definately go around Vienna :teehee:

Wow Vanessa :o

3 days to "kill" in Vienna then... hmm :) But Vienna's nice, you're gonna love it.

I still haven't decided when to arrive, if on the 27th or the 28th...

but I understood we're both staying at the same place? :teehee:

Great! :thumb_yello:

This gig is gonna rock!

.. Seeing that everyone is arriving pretty early as well :) What you gonna do on the 28th, go round Vienna?

it sure will! :biggrin2:

Yeah, I'll go and see the main things in Vienna. :wink2:

Got my ticket today :woot_jump:

:boing::yay: yaay!

cool! I'll leave on the 30th.

I'm arriving on the 27th too. :fangurl Staying there aswell.

Where are you from, Ana? :biggrin2:

Great! I'm from Mexico but i'm currently living in Milan for a few months :cheerful_h4h:

I'm also definitely going to do some sightseeing as soon as i arrive as it's my first time in Austria.

If everyone's coming before maybe we could do something together...?

Great! I'm from Mexico but i'm currently living in Milan for a few months :cheerful_h4h:

I'm also definitely going to do some sightseeing as soon as i arrive as it's my first time in Austria.

Ooh, I didn't know you were living here! :biggrin2:

I'm leaving on the 30th too, my flight's in the evening, so I'll have most of that day for sightseeing :biggrin2:

Ooh, I didn't know you were living here! :biggrin2:

I'm leaving on the 30th too, my flight's in the evening, so I'll have most of that day for sightseeing :biggrin2:

I am! it's nice here :pinkbow: I hope the weather stays sunny for the next 2 weeks as well as in Vienna!

My flight is also in the evening that day!

I am! it's nice here :pinkbow: I hope the weather stays sunny for the next 2 weeks as well as in Vienna!

My flight is also in the evening that day!

We might be on the same flight :teehee:

It's lovely, isn't it? But apparently some bad weather's on its way this weekend :aah:

We might be on the same flight :teehee:

It's lovely, isn't it? But apparently some bad weather's on its way this weekend :aah:

:teehee:

yes, i heard that! :crybaby: I'm supposed to go to Bergamo tomorrow, i hope rain doesn't ruin it.

:teehee:

yes, i heard that! :crybaby: I'm supposed to go to Bergamo tomorrow, i hope rain doesn't ruin it.

It's getting very dark where I am now :aah: Bergamo's lovely, well, the old town at any rate :naughty:

I'm leaving on the 30th as well! in the morning tho. REALLY EARLY! :aah:

I haven't really been to Austria until now...I mean I've been through Vienna few times but nver actually did any sightseeing. I really want to see the Schonbrunn palace as I've always wanted to see it (there used to be a cartoon about princess Sissi when I was a child and really loved her) and also the St Stefan Cathedral. We'll see if I have time left for anything else. Apparently Schonbrunn takes a lot of time. :naughty:

Wow that is so fantastic. :pinkbow:

Hey guys!!!

I'm new here and yeah ... my first action in here was the confirmation for the concert in 10 days it will be my 1st ever ... it's pretty exciting

wanted to share this happyness with you and talk about the preps hehe

10 days ... so unbelievable! <3 :blush-anim-cl:

yeah. It's quite unbelievable. :aah: only 10 days. tomm will be 9 left.

anyway...ok let's talk about preps! :boing: I love that!!

I'm Bianca by the way! Welcome to the MFC! :biggrin2:

Is anyone going to apply to be a Lollipop Girl or a Big Girl for this show? I have been considering it since Stockholm. It would be nice to do it with someone from here. My family will be in the audience, so I'm either going to be watching the show with them or dancing on stage as a Lollipop Girl. :naughty: I'm still not 100 % sure if I will apply.