Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:pbjt:

I'm still in my "denial" phase. I feel like I should do something at all about this trip, but it STILL feels months away, even though the weather is warmer. And I STILL feel like there's plenty of time to pack and think of what to take with me...:aah: (I'm leaving on Sat)

Speaking of weather,

Faballa, how warm is it over there? :biggrin2:

I had the same feelings few days ago...but now I feel absolutely excited:blush-anim-cl:...so I can´t imagine next days:roftl:

if we are talking about wheather, there in Slovakia spring is really coming...

sunny regards to you:wink2:

And don't forget that we will have 'daylight saving time' (funny english word for this fact ;) ) - so you have to get up one hour earlier! And for me the queuing will beginn aprox. at 10 am, at least I'm trying it ;)

And don't forget that we will have 'daylight saving time' (funny english word for this fact ;) ) - so you have to get up one hour earlier! And for me the queuing will beginn aprox. at 10 am, at least I'm trying it ;)

Oh yeah, that is a great point!

Although doesnt the time change from saturday to sunday?

I guess I will end up going pretty early too. But it still depends... :)

I am sure the queueing aint gonna be that bad after all, since there will be a plenty of people to talk to :)

That's very cool.

I wonder, what time are you guys going to generally going to queue up from? Or shall that stay a bit of a mystery, since you don't want the others to know..

I have to admit that as much as I would love to be in the front (cause otherwise i don't see a thing), I absolutely hate to queue... but at least I know there are going to be some awesome people I can talk to.

I once queued from 9am. Never ever.. ever again

I was thinking of going that early actually. :lmfao: There isn't much I can do you know. :dunno: And I want to be at the front, tho I feel like I'm gonna be sweared by the poor people behind me. :aah:

I had the same feelings few days ago...but now I feel absolutely excited:blush-anim-cl:...so I can´t imagine next days

if we are talking about wheather, there in Slovakia spring is really coming...

sunny regards to you

I'm still not excited. Have told my classmates about it today and still nothing. :boxed:

Here's very sunny too. Just took out my dusty sunglasses today! :biggrin2:

And don't forget that we will have 'daylight saving time' (funny english word for this fact ) - so you have to get up one hour earlier! And for me the queuing will beginn aprox. at 10 am, at least I'm trying it

Yes I heard about it and I totally hate it as I always get so confused about it! I could never understand, when shall I fix the clock and how and why. I'm quite dumb, I know. :naughty:

Oh yeah, that is a great point!

Although doesnt the time change from saturday to sunday?

I guess I will end up going pretty early too. But it still depends...

I am sure the queueing aint gonna be that bad after all, since there will be a plenty of people to talk to

Yeah, sat to sun.

That's actually why I want to queue so early. I really enjoyed queueing last year in Paris even for 3 hours. BUt during those 3 hours I have had so much fun and met so many wonderful MFCrs (and not only) that I wanted it to last longer. And now it could be even more amazing, as we've been here for 5 months and kept planning this (sortof) together. Plus, it's a reallly great feeling to meet those people behind the cool siggies and avvies.:aah: Because you know, to me, all the MFCrs are like these fantastic characters and it is really cool to discover that they are some of the most fantastic real people out there, who I can talk to and don;t feel judged.

I was thinking of going that early actually. :lmfao: There isn't much I can do you know. :dunno: And I want to be at the front, tho I feel like I'm gonna be sweared by the poor people behind me. :aah:

I'm still not excited. Have told my classmates about it today and still nothing. :boxed:

Here's very sunny too. Just took out my dusty sunglasses today! :biggrin2:

Yes I heard about it and I totally hate it as I always get so confused about it! I could never understand, when shall I fix the clock and how and why. I'm quite dumb, I know. :naughty:

Yeah, sat to sun.

That's actually why I want to queue so early. I really enjoyed queueing last year in Paris even for 3 hours. BUt during those 3 hours I have had so much fun and met so many wonderful MFCrs (and not only) that I wanted it to last longer. And now it could be even more amazing, as we've been here for 5 months and kept planning this (sortof) together. Plus, it's a reallly great feeling to meet those people behind the cool siggies and avvies.:aah: Because you know, to me, all the MFCrs are like these fantastic characters and it is really cool to discover that they are some of the most fantastic real people out there, who I can talk to and don;t feel judged.

Exactly, for the two proper gigs I went to it was part of the experience. Even if I was so cold in London, it was still fun :pinkbow:

I think 9am is pretty insane... 9 hours if we count till 6 pm. 9 hours!! I understand that 3 hours is not much when you're meeting a bunch of people who you've been talking to on MFC for years/months, but 9 hours...come'on it's a lot.

I'm thinking about queuing from 11-12 am, I think 6 hours will be more than enough too.

Ah and....in case there will be 50 hardcore fans in the queue already....which I doubt...but in case there will be that much people, even if it's my first gig ever, I'll be happy with 2 row too.

Not much of a difference I think.

Edited by Zsina

Exactly, for the two proper gigs I went to it was part of the experience. Even if I was so cold in London, it was still fun :pinkbow:

:biggrin2:

I think 9am is pretty insane... 9 hours if we count till 6 pm. 9 hours!! I understand that 3 hours is not much when you're meeting a bunch of people who you've been talking to on MFC for years/months, but 9 hours...come'on it's a lot.

I'm thinking about queuing from 11-12 am, I think 6 hours will be more than enough too.

Ah and....in case there will be 50 hardcore fans in the queue already....which I doubt...but in case there will be that much people, even if it's my first gig ever, I'll be happy with 2 row too.

Whoa. I haven't really counted the hours. :doh::lmfao:

Yeah, I guess that's a little too much. But I'll see about that...depends on many things: weather, how much I can sleep the night before, the way I feel stuff like that. Things don't always go according to the plan. But I didn't say I'll go there at 9...I was thinkin more about a 10-ish... (I know ...not a difference). But anyway...we'll see.:teehee:

i finally managed to persuade my parents so i could skip a day from school, so we're arriving somewhere around that time too! and i quite agree with you. even with the fact that this is my first ever gig i am actually excited to go to :roftl:

Ha! There will be at least 6 hungarian MFCers....so cooooool :biggrin2:

really? AWESOME! :biggrin2:

I'm leaving for Vienna tomorrow :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

See you guys on monday! :yay::groupwave:

I'll be red(ish)head short one:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Lucky you!:biggrin2: Have a save trip and see u in Vienna! :bye:

hi everybody,

just one question to you...because this gig is my first one:blush-anim-cl: and I don´t have any experiences any ideas how are things running before gig - e.g. "number system" which was mentioned somewhere in reports...could you give me more details/support/directions?

really thanks in advance:wink2:

I'm leaving tomorrow really early in the morning! and guess what?! I still haven't got my ticket! :biggrin2: isn't that great?!

EDIT: Sandbag is going to make my ticket available for collection at the venue's box office! at least

Edited by ~Ana~