Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara, sigo esperando que te añadaaaaaaaaaas :roftl:

Sienna, they´re 600 km apart. Flight or train? Tough call, considering those gigs are together in a row. Flight is 45 mins. Train is 4 hours with stops & 2 and a half hours without stops.

(car and bus are 6 hours)

If you want to go both gigs the options are taking a night bus after the gig, or waiting for the very first flight or train in the morning. More comfy, i´d said :naughty:

Train tickets are more expensive than flight tickets :bleh:

Sara, sigo esperando que te añadaaaaaaaaaas :roftl:

Sienna, they´re 600 km apart. Flight or train? Tough call, considering those gigs are together in a row. Flight is 45 mins. Train is 4 hours with stops & 2 and a half hours without stops.

(car and bus are 6 hours)

If you want to go both gigs the options are taking a night bus after the gig, or waiting for the very first flight or train in the morning. More comfy, i´d said :naughty:

Train tickets are more expensive than flight tickets :bleh:

Thanks Queenie!:wub2:

Are you planning to go to both?

I there someone who is planning to go to both Balcelona and Madrid?:wink2:

I am thinking about it, i don't know if it will be possible but if i am in Spain already i would love to see them both.

The only thing is getting there, and then getting back to Madrid to the gig a day after, it seems too hectic...:boxed:

I am thinking about it, i don't know if it will be possible but if i am in Spain already i would love to see them both.

The only thing is getting there, and then getting back to Madrid to the gig a day after, it seems too hectic...:boxed:

Yups. I made 3 gigs in a row in 2007 (Barcelona on Thursday, Torino on Friday & Bologna on Saturday). I can survive to these :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, if we did that we can do anything, can't we?:teehee: A whole night on a bus between two gigs sounds scary tho:aah:

Yeah, a very first flight on the morning after sounds more classy and safe.. :teehee:

If we play our cards well maybe we can get a ride with Mika in the tour bus!:biggrin2:

That's the least he can do for us faithful fans!:naughty:

Yeah, a very first flight on the morning after sounds more classy and safe.. :teehee:

Yeah, for sure!!!:naughty: Or maybe the fast train, that would be nice too.

If we play our cards well maybe we can get a ride with Mika in the tour bus!:biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl: Yes, that's the least he can do for such good, faithful fans:naughty:

Drive back to Madrid in style, having a private gig in the tour bus... That's more like it i think...:roftl::roftl:

Yeah, for sure!!!:naughty: Or maybe the fast train, that would be nice too.

That can also be a good option. I am more of a train or plane person then a bus anyway.:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, it's official: I think I'll be divorced by April, got my ticket:roftl::roftl: Don't worry, we'll have everything well organized, me and Queenie have done more tiring things for the Kid and we survived:naughty:

I am counting on both of you.

That means i am officially coming to this gig as well, just need to book the ticket.:thumb_yello:

Asun, i am stalking you everywhere......:roftl::roftl::aah:

I am counting on both of you.

That means i am officially coming to this gig as well, just need to book the ticket.:thumb_yello:

Asun, i am stalking you everywhere......

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you're talking! :aah::aah:

yeah, I've noticed that, I've a personal stalker, cool!!!!:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I have a cheap flight lyon/Barcelona BUT i arrive at 13h40 PM .

After i have to search an d find my hotel: do you think it's too late ?

In case i could come on the 17 of April and pay for 2 nights?

What are doing those who fly to Madrid after the show? Do you book an hotel or not?:shocked:

Ok for sharing a room, but when do you arrive: a day before? The day of the show? what about Madrid? do you follow the group of fans ?:roftl:

I think I'll arrive the day before the show:naughty: Not going to Madrid, that will be tooooo expensive:roftl: