Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

:naughty: I don't think that I could sleep the day before the gig so, maybe I won't be that fresh...:naughty:

my mother used to ask me that a lot :naughty:

Yeah, well, maybe you won't sleep, but you won't spend the night hanging out in Barna only to take a plane at the break of dawn (I mean, BEFORE the break of dawn)!!! I'm beginning to regret my decission...:roftl:

My family don't ask me anymore, everybody that knows me knows and accepts me as the 34-year-old child that I am! :roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well, maybe you won't sleep, but you won't spend the night hanging out in Barna only to take a plane at the break of dawn (I mean, BEFORE the break of dawn)!!! I'm beginning to regret my decission...:roftl:

My family don't ask me anymore, everybody that knows me knows and accepts me as the 34-year-old child that I am! :roftl:

Rock and roll black queen , we can have a power nap on the plane ....:naughty:

Oh I know!! I was only being grumpy for a while :naughty: You know how much I look forward those days:wub2:

Once your there and buzzing .. and you have a few 45 minute power naps ... will be just fine :biggrin2:

Heres something to lift you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X80Qjh9Yivs

Its getting played to you on my ipod eveytime you get sleepy:roftl:

Once your there and buzzing .. and you have a few 45 minute power naps ... will be just fine :biggrin2:

Heres something to lift you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X80Qjh9Yivs

Its getting played to you on my ipod eveytime you get sleepy:roftl:

In know!!! I'm a rocking gal, remember? When you were in Madrid I was ready to party when everybody else was falling asleep:naughty:

Thunder nananaaaanananaaaaa :punk: Thank youuuuuu!!!! (wish you could have come to see AC/DC :sad:)

I am also thinking that i have made a terrible mistake by going Barcelona AND Madrid?

When the moment will come , BQ , could you help me and the foreigners to find a plane for Madrid, we could travel together?

I suppose that taking a train would be too long?

i am really crazy sometimes and i am 53: it won't never end i presume, i don't mind.:biggrin2:

I am so happy to come back to Spain, remember the magic night we spent..:blush-anim-cl:

I am also thinking that i have made a terrible mistake by going Barcelona AND Madrid?

When the moment will come , BQ , could you help me and the foreigners to find a plane for Madrid, we could travel together?

I suppose that taking a train would be too long?

i am really crazy sometimes and i am 53: it won't never end i presume, i don't mind.:biggrin2:

I am so happy to come back to Spain, remember the magic night we spent..:blush-anim-cl:

You can share my coffee :aah::roftl:

Hi Marian, perdona, I completely missed your post:blush-anim-cl: Madrid will be just awesome, so don't worry, you'll be fresh as a rose in the gig, not like those of us who will be catching a plane back home at 6 AM after the Barcelona concert!!!! Oh my, I sometimes wonder will I ever grow up...:roftl:

Speak for your self! I am going to teleport myself from Barcelona to Madrid, and arrive there in the nick of time all fresh and ready for the next gig. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Freddie, you coming??!! I will finally get to meet you!:biggrin2:

Hi Marian, perdona, I completely missed your post:blush-anim-cl: Madrid will be just awesome, so don't worry, you'll be fresh as a rose in the gig, not like those of us who will be catching a plane back home at 6 AM after the Barcelona concert!!!! Oh my, I sometimes wonder will I ever grow up...:roftl:

Wow~~ BlackQueen~ We are just the same situation. I need to catch the plane back home next morning after the gig. Also, i am not dare to tell my family the reason for this tour! :teehee:

I'm trying, I have to convince my sisters :naughty:, and try to change my flight tickets...

:biggrin2:

Madrid ... Madrid . .what a city :wub2:

Pleasure just to be there ... without Mika:naughty:

Ohh did I say its my Birthday toooo ...

<lucky the whole next day is free to play in Madrid:biggrin2:>