Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

Of course friends is top :teehee::roftl::roftl:

But paella .. really ... is nearly as good as friends , I mean I could be sitting in spain just me and a bigggggg bowl of pealla and I would still be happy:roftl:

xxxx:wink2:

I know just what you mean!!! Whenever I go to my favourite paella restaurant in Alicante the cook comes out only to see me eat, he says it's a pleasure to see someone enjoy his cooking so much:blush-anim-cl::roftl: Should take you there some time, then he'd have someone else to stare at!! :roftl:

xxxxxxxx:wub2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know just what you mean!!! Whenever I go to my favourite paella restaurant in Alicante the cook comes out only to see me eat, he says it's a pleasure to see someone enjoy his cooking so much:blush-anim-cl::roftl: Should take you there some time, then he'd have someone else to stare at!! :roftl:

Must say I had a great paella in Alicante too .. I must tell you that story when I come over ... so funny:roftl:

The most delicious paella is found in Alicante?

Oh! No~ :(

Hey guys, i can now officially say that everything is booked on my side..i have also booked the flying ticket so i am all set!

Let the fun timez begin!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Great! I will PM you once my itinerary is fixed. Let's climb to the Sagrada Familia together! :thumb_yello:

Or you can tell me yours or any places you want to go then let's see how to match up! :wink2:

Guest cliffpat
. See Mika's gig (of course this is the first priority)

2. Reach the top of Sagrada Familia

3. Find out the most delicious paella.

and now I need to add another goal is:

4. Blast with those greatest fans in the world.

You share my goals :roftl:

Number 3 is probably top of my list :aah:

i am with you on the sagrada familia!

my goals in barcelona:

mika gig of course

sagrada familia

santa maria del mar

and to find the torre agbar at night.

and the beach of course.

also buy freddie a birthday drink!

Great! I will PM you once my itinerary is fixed. Let's climb to the Sagrada Familia together! :thumb_yello:

Or you can tell me yours or any places you want to go then let's see how to match up! :wink2:

Oh great! I will send you also a pm a bit later and let you know when i arrive and my plans. It's gonna be fun fun funnnn. :biggrin2:

Anyone knows if the tickets to the gigs have been sent already?

Edited by Mici

Hey guys, i can now officially say that everything is booked on my side..i have also booked the flying ticket so i am all set!

Let the fun timez begin!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! :boing: :boing::boing:

Birthday drinkies ..... :wub2:

You'll never forget this birthday, I think you already know:naughty::wub2: