Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

Oooh, tempting, tempting. I'm trying to get some more students this week, if I succeed (and will earn a little money again) I'll come :wink2:.

I'll only say one thing: COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA MEET YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll only say one thing: COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME, COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA MEET YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Likewise. I'll let you know asap :thumb_yello:.

Monie should come everywhere :biggrin2:

Aww, thanks Asun :huglove:.

I just had a conversation with someone which brought me to tears, literally :bleh:. It's great to be on the MFC, I feel consoled immediately :original:.

And did I tell you that I drove more then 1500 km in 3 months? I don't even care driving in rush hour to Amsterdam anymore (and believe me, people do strange things driving in rush hour to Amsterdam :naughty:)! Woohoo. The only way to achieve it is drive drive drive. How is your driving going?

Edited by Monie

Aww, thanks Asun :huglove:.

I just had a conversation with someone which brought me to tears, literally. It's great to be on the MFC, I feel consoled immediately.

And did I tell you that I drove more then 1500 km in 3 months? I don't even care driving in rush hour to Amsterdam anymore (and believe me, people do strange things in rush hour to Amsterdam! Woohoo. The only way to achieve it is drive drive drive. How is your driving going?

My pleasure always!! :huglove:

No idea what happened, dear, but you know you'll never be sad as long as I'm around:biggrin2:

1500 km???? WOW!!! I admire you, well done!!:thumb_yello: Know what? i haven't driven in 8 months, shame on me...:blush-anim-cl: Must catch up with it asap, I know, but I've grown so afraid of driving!! Rodrigo will force me to when we're back at the dig, so I'd better relax!:naughty:

I am so happy that more people are coming now. Looking forward to meet you all :biggrin2:

MICI!!!!!!!!!! :huglove::huglove: Nothing more to add.

MICI!!!!!!!!!! :huglove::huglove: Nothing more to add.

feeling is mutual hun :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I'm just realizing how close it is now...i mean i read through the thread the other day and time really flew by. that is crazy!!!!:shocked:

Monie has great friends then :original:

She deserves them :biggrin2:

feeling is mutual hun

I'm just realizing how close it is now...i mean i read through the thread the other day and time really flew by. that is crazy!!!!:shocked:

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting more excited by the hour now!! And (you know this better than anybody else in here) not because of Mika, not at all!!!:biggrin2::huglove::huglove::huglove:

Monie has great friends then :original:

Same here:cheerful_h4h:

I have had the luck to make some great friends here on MFC, I feel blessed, really :wub2:.

It would be nice to meet you and Mici too :thumb_yello:.

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting more excited by the hour now!! And (you know this better than anybody else in here) not because of Mika, not at all!!!:biggrin2::huglove::huglove::huglove:

Oh yeah i know, and i am really happy for the same reason as well. :cheers:

Already started to make a list of things to take (way in advance...that's how i roll :mf_rosetinted::aah:), but one thing that i keep thinking about is what the weather will be like?

Already started to make a list of things to take (way in advance...that's how i roll :mf_rosetinted::aah:), but one thing that i keep thinking about is what the weather will be like?

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Believe it or not, I already know exactly what to bring on my mini trip to Barcelona, hahahaha.

Don't know about hte weather yet, too soon to have a certain forecast, but here's a link to the National Weather Institute, you can check it from time to time, they're usually right i their predictions:naughty::

http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/localidades/madrid-28001

However, expect a warm weather, especially in Barcelona, maybe with some Spring showers now and then, a typical spring weather around here! I'll post any news regarding the subject tho.

I have had the luck to make some great friends here on MFC, I feel blessed, really :wub2:.

It would be nice to meet you and Mici too :thumb_yello:.

I think gigs wouldn't be the same without mfc there.:thumb_yello: I'm happy to have met the people i met in London!

Now it is 20c degrees at midday in Spain, but cold in the night. In April you can expect to be colder, or even rain, so take a coat.:thumb_yello:

Believe it or not, I already know exactly what to bring on my mini trip to Barcelona, hahahaha.

Don't know about hte weather yet, too soon to have a certain forecast, but here's a link to the National Weather Institute, you can check it from time to time, they're usually right i their predictions:naughty::

However, expect a warm weather, especially in Barcelona, maybe with some Spring showers now and then, a typical spring weather around here! I'll post any news regarding the subject tho.

Better this answer than mine :teehee: Didn't thought about "aemet":thumb_yello:

HAHAHAHA, You beat me, usually by this time i am ready too but i was soo busy lately that at some point i forgot i am flying at all. :shocked:

Luckily now i got a bit more then 2weeks to get myself ready which will do. :thumb_yello:

That's good to know, thanks for the tip. :thumb_yello:

It looks to be a very similar weather to here, which i like a lot. :)

Better this answer than mine :teehee: Didn't thought about "aemet":thumb_yello:

I usually have to check it for my job, you know, so it's the first site I open in the PC:naughty:

HAHAHAHA, You beat me, usually by this time i am ready too but i was soo busy lately that at some point i forgot i am flying at all. :shocked:

Luckily now i got a bit more then 2weeks to get myself ready which will do. :thumb_yello:

That's good to know, thanks for the tip. :thumb_yello:

It looks to be a very similar weather to here, which i like a lot. :)

Hahahaha, I'm so excited I couldn't help it! How could you forget about the flight??:shocked::roftl: You still have time, don't worry, normal people (unlike us, rare, unique individuals) pack only the day before:naughty:

My pleasure! Yes, I think it's more or less the same, only it gets hot sooner there, I think.