Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

Pavillon Republique Les Halles at rue Pierre Chausson:wink2:...I was looking for compromise between Bercy and Louvre:blush-anim-cl:...and this one looked as a best choice:wink2:...I hope it will be...and your hotel?

how long will you stay in Paris?

Wow that's quite of a name for a hotel :shocked:

I'm staying at Mercure hotel...pretty expensive but it's really close...been looking like crazy for a hotel close enough to Bercy...but all of them are REALLy expensive.

I'm staying in Paris for one week. Sunday before the gig...until next Sunday. It's always a pleasure to mix Mika with Paris. :pinkbow:

Are you going to the second one?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that's quite of a name for a hotel :shocked:

I'm staying at Mercure hotel...pretty expensive but it's really close...been looking like crazy for a hotel close enough to Bercy...but all of them are REALLy expensive.

I'm staying in Paris for one week. Sunday before the gig...until next Sunday. It's always a pleasure to mix Mika with Paris. :pinkbow:

Are you going to the second one?

:naughty: I had the same feeling when I tried to find good position:biggrin2:...close to the stadion:teehee:

I will be in Paris from Friday before gig till Tuesday after...so second gig will be without me:tears: I have already booked eveything when MIKA released info about additional special gig...that´s really pitty...

but, PRAGUE is coming...did you already think to go there as well? prague is very nice historical city...and mix MIKA with PRAGUE sounds good as well:wink2:

:naughty: I had the same feeling when I tried to find good position:biggrin2:...close to the stadion:teehee:

I will be in Paris from Friday before gig till Tuesday after...so second gig will be without me:tears: I have already booked eveything when MIKA released info about additional special gig...that´s really pitty...

but, PRAGUE is coming...did you already think to go there as well? prague is very nice historical city...and mix MIKA with PRAGUE sounds good as well:wink2:

Oh that's good but it's too bad that you can't come to the second one :huh:

That's the same story for me...booked and arranged EVERYTHING and then...BAM! Second Paris gig...:naughty: what shall I do? what shall I do? because i'm there on that day aswell...:teehee:

Yeah heard about Prague. Happy about Prague...but I don't know yet. He may also come in my hometown this summer which is less "exhausting" as far as planning and travel expenses are concerned. :biggrin2:

Oh that's good but it's too bad that you can't come to the second one :huh:

That's the same story for me...booked and arranged EVERYTHING and then...BAM! Second Paris gig...:naughty: what shall I do? what shall I do? because i'm there on that day aswell...:teehee:

Yeah heard about Prague. Happy about Prague...but I don't know yet. He may also come in my hometown this summer which is less "exhausting" as far as planning and travel expenses are concerned. :biggrin2:

hmmmmmmm...now I don´t know what is worse...to be in Paris and no to be at gig...or to fly from paris and dreaming about second gig:mf_rosetinted:

maybe you have still any opportunity to change anything and finally to go at 2nd gig:wink2:...

and what about francaise lecons:biggrin2:...Est-ce gue tu parles francais?:naughty:

hmmmmmmm...now I don´t know what is worse...to be in Paris and no to be at gig...or to fly from paris and dreaming about second gig:mf_rosetinted:

maybe you have still any opportunity to change anything and finally to go at 2nd gig:wink2:...

and what about francaise lecons:biggrin2:...Est-ce gue tu parles francais?:naughty:

yeah I think that's pretty bad. :boxed:

Actually I'm strongly considering now going to the second one. :teehee: that's why I asked you in the first place.

Oh..French :naughty: I've been studying French for 5 years and a half now, and it had always been a pain and I was always happy that I know English well enough. But last year when I went to Paris, I have had an amazing surprise when I was able to se myself free from the metro by asking for the right direction in french. They understood me. I understood them. The whole effort of 5 years of French paid off when I "saved" me and my family from getting lost in the metro. :lol3: alors, je pourrai dire que je sais un peu francais. :teehee:

EDIT: Oh God! It's 12:30 :shocked: time goes by so quickly when I'm here. :lol3: Good night, dear! and see you soon! :wink2:

yeah I think that's pretty bad. :boxed:

Actually I'm strongly considering now going to the second one. :teehee: that's why I asked you in the first place.

Oh..French :naughty: I've been studying French for 5 years and a half now, and it had always been a pain and I was always happy that I know English well enough. But last year when I went to Paris, I have had an amazing surprise when I was able to se myself free from the metro by asking for the right direction in french. They understood me. I understood them. The whole effort of 5 years of French paid off when I "saved" me and my family from getting lost in the metro. :lol3: alors, je pourrai dire que je sais un peu francais. :teehee:

EDIT: Oh God! It's 12:30 :shocked: time goes by so quickly when I'm here. :lol3: Good night, dear! and see you soon! :wink2:

B!anka, you are lucky girl:wink2:

so, bonne nuit:wink2:...and talk to you later...

edit: I have started with private french lessons in January 2010:wink2:...so I am still really at the beginng:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by sunshine18

Hello everyone going to Bercy Gig !

Just to let you know that few minutes ago' date=' we have received SandBag confirmation for shipping the tickets !

So ...we will have the tickets soon.. ! :thumb_yello:[/quote']

good news:thumb_yello:...my tickets are already received:wink2:

see you in Paris:thumb_yello: and enjoy sunny day:wink2:

Tickets came today! :thumb_yello:

And my work just informed me that I have to go to Amsterdam two days before the Paris gig. And to Paris two days before the Amsterdam gig. Why can they not organise themselves properly to take into account my Mika travels? :teehee:

I think I will just reserve a plot at the airport! :biggrin2:

I don't think so....

how could they keep 17.000 people from taking pictures?!

:wink2:

I know! ...that's what I thought about too. :blink:

there was a similar thing written on the back of the ticket I had for the Vienna gig...I only found out AFTER the gig, when someone bothered to translate the text to me. :naughty: but noone told us off for taking pics at the gig.

Good, thanks for sorting that for me, Justine! :biggrin2::huglove::pinkbow:

I've just decided to go to Paris, but I haven't got tickets yet and I've never been to a concert at the Bercy before so I'm a bit clueless :blink:

Can anyone tell me a bit more about this place and how to get there - or if there are any hotels nearby. From what I gather from the website, it's sold out on both nights and am I correct that the seats in the pink zone are not reserved?

I'd really appreciate some more info, thanks !!!

luv Wendy

Yeah...but it's not very "vulcanic" for me thinking of all the things I may lose. :huh: I'm really scared at the moment. I'm trying my best to stay positive!

When are you leaving for Paris? At the moment, they are talking about 5 more days....not certain but maybe. Amazing how a vulcano can cause such chaos in whole Western Europe! :boxed: