Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
I go a question. I have ordered tickets when they went on sale on mikasounds. But I haven't had them. Does anyone know a long it takes till you get the tickets in the mail?

don't worry, nobody had received them yet and it can take some time before they send them :naughty:

• 1 month later...
OMFG and it's a Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My day-off.....................

Ok Angele, calm, calm, calm!!!!!!!!!!:groupwave:

Génial Angele! J'espère t'y voir (je serai avec Sweetieval que tu as rencontrée au Cirque d'Hiver il me semble) et en fosse!

Encore BERCY?

Pff , it's a very big venue , i must think about , i suppose that i won't resist but when i look at my Mika-timetable for this tour i am horrified: it will be tiring.

By the same time , going to Paris for the 27 and not for the 26 , 2 gigs in the same town...

Pfff: who goes?:teehee:

Nevermind I found it...Now I have to make the damn decision: to go or not to go... :tears:

I hate him! :mf_rosetinted:

Encore BERCY?

Pff , it's a very big venue , i must think about , i suppose that i won't resist but when i look at my Mika-timetable for this tour i am horrified: it will be tiring.

By the same time , going to Paris for the 27 and not for the 26 , 2 gigs in the same town...

Pfff: who goes?:teehee:

Same question than Bianca..I will be in Lyon the 24 after bercy on 26, it's the 27 a reasonable choice????If i go i have to ask some vacancies from my work....arghhh what I have to do????I already know the answer...:mf_rosetinted:

:Update:SOLD OUT!! :boing: whoot whoot!!

NOT whoot at all! :sneaky2: i was waiting all the time whether there'd be a 2nd date on april 27, my birthday, but as we heard nothing, i thought there wouldn't be... and now that there is, the first show's sold out! :aah: of course i want to go to both shows if i'm going, it's much more worth to travel for 2 shows than just for 1. :rolls_eyes:

so, here we go again: does anyone have a spare standing ticket for me for this show? :biggrin2: it IS standing/GA in front of the stage, right? what category is that on the ticket websites?

preferably a ticket that includes a magic number. :fisch: damn, i should've followed my first instinct when the tickets came out and bought one, just in case! :aah: