Hello ! :D:D:D:D

Beatriz P.

Hi everybody !

I'm just sending a message to say hi to everyone ...

My name is Beatriz, I'm from Lisbon (Portugal) and I am a huge fan of Mika (duh ! :P) ! I first heard him in the radio with the music "Grace Kelly" but when I really fell in love with his music was when I watched the video "We Are Golden" . I simply loved it ! :DNow I can't stop hearing his musics, they can always cheer me up !

Hugs and kisses to everyone ! :D

Edited by Beatriz P.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody !

My name is Beatriz, I'm from Lisbon (Portugal) and I am a huge fan of Mika (duh ! :P) ! I first heard him in the radio with the music "Grace Kelly" but when I really fell in love with his music was when I watched the video "We Are Golden" . I simply loved it ! :DNow I can't stop hearing his musics, they can always cheer me up !

BEM VINDA Beatriz!!!

:huglove:

É sempre bom ver mais gente de Portugal aqui! :wink2: Eu sou a Mary, sou a representante de Portugal aqui no fórum, se tiveres alguma pergunta, estás à vontade para a fazer, seja por PM ou num tópico!

Temos um tópico nosso (vê o link na minha assinatura) e também andamos pelo brasileiro, aqui:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18072

Aparece! :biggrin2:

Hi everybody !

Olá Beatriz!!!

I'm from Lisbon too. :wink2:

:welcomeani: to MFC!!!!! (Bem-vinda!):biggrin2::biggrin2: