Halllo!

Noelegh

Hey, so I'm really new to this place. I have been on here a million times before just looking for Mika news and things but never signed up or anything, until now. :boxed:

So I have been a huge Mika fan for 2 years now and I seriously would give EVERYTHING to see him live. Hence the reason why I'm staying up all night tonight until the UK dates are posted. :thumb_yello: Because I'm cool like that :wink2:

Oh yheah! :teehee: and my names Jasmine by the way!

:naughty:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

viannen_01.gif

The gigs are for sure a thing noone should ever miss. :wink2:

Are you sure the dates for the UK leg will be announced at midnight already? I reckon tickets won't go on sale immediately anyway, at least that's how it worked for the other European countries.

But then nights without any sleep and MFC is nothing entirely new to me, so have fun staying up! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Sarah_Lollipop :)

And Violet_sky I know the tickets won't be on sale yet, lol, I'm just so excited to see where he is playing, and the earlier I find out, the more time I have to plan how many I can get too lol, and thankyouu :) x

Hi Jasmine,

:welcomeani: to MFC.

It seems it will take a bit longer before we learn about the UK dates and I don't think ticks will be on sale right after the dates are released..

Have a nice wait online:biggrin2:

Thanks everyone! And I kinda gave up at about 2 am and went to bed, which I'm glad I did because they still haven't been released. *implodes*

I'm so hoping that he either plays Sheffield, Nottingham, Manchester or Leeds *fingers crossed*

Thanks everyone! And I kinda gave up at about 2 am and went to bed, which I'm glad I did because they still haven't been released. *implodes*

I'm so hoping that he either plays Sheffield, Nottingham, Manchester or Leeds *fingers crossed*

Leeds would be great , with you there:thumb_yello: