MIKA @ O2 Academy, Glasgow

dcdeb

If they knew you were in charge of the tickets they wouldnt worry if you delivered them a day later. So no need for too much coffee/tea:roftl:

By the way which do you like best tea or coffee?

Tea:thumb_yello:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned something new :original:

I didn't realize there were so many. Have never heard of chain venues. This is a first. :naughty:

I think in Europe they have a similar thing with the Zenith. There's one in Munich and one in France somewhere.

hey BICHE who else is coming with you ? will i need extra body spray :biggrin2::wink2:

I could answer for her because we're going together ! I don't know what you mean with the body spray, but we're 8 friends from the french forum to come ! we wanted to share a foreign date, and wanted to do sightseeing ! so we choosed Glasgow !

I think in Europe they have a similar thing with the Zenith. There's one in Munich and one in France somewhere.

For the Zenith, it's a brand. The first one was open in Paris, and then in France. There are about 15 zenith in France, and they have to be special (size, number of people...)

Well, my tickets were dispatched ! can't wait to receive them !

I know this very off topic, but why are there so many O2 Academies in the UK? Is that like a venue chain?

Random fact but the O2 in Glasgow used to be the Carling Academy it recently switched to the O2, Carling academy was never the best for gigs and never been to it since it switched to the O2,

On another off topic note the barrolands in Glasgow is the best place to perform a gig, i think i might go and tell Mika this when we meet for tea and crumpets :aah::naughty:

i spoke to biche on facebook today:thumb_yello:

I could answer for her because we're going together ! I don't know what you mean with the body spray, but we're 8 friends from the french forum to come ! we wanted to share a foreign date, and wanted to do sightseeing ! so we choosed Glasgow !

For the Zenith, it's a brand. The first one was open in Paris, and then in France. There are about 15 zenith in France, and they have to be special (size, number of people...)

Well, my tickets were dispatched ! can't wait to receive them !

im gonna disagree with you on this one ........ i saw mika play in the abc , barrowlands & the carling , by far the carling was the best of all of them !

Random fact but the O2 in Glasgow used to be the Carling Academy it recently switched to the O2, Carling academy was never the best for gigs and never been to it since it switched to the O2,

On another off topic note the barrolands in Glasgow is the best place to perform a gig, i think i might go and tell Mika this when we meet for tea and crumpets :aah::naughty:

Got our tickets this morning !!!! :groupwave:

So happy ! can't wait ! :wub2:

just to be sure, "downstairs" it's standing right ??

Yeah, downstairs is standing. :thumb_yello:

And I got my tickets today too!! Along with my first Hammersmith one! I ordered the second from seetickets or something and it hasn't arrived yet but I'm not too fussed as it's a home gig so I'll be able to pick the ticket up when I get back after Birmingham.

SO glad I've got all my tickets in hand now, it's a major MAJOR relief. Now I'm just utterly paranoid that I'm going to lose them or something awful like that.

I Got my Mika tickets through See Tickets and i was rather impressed my tickets came through 6 weeks ago. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

I have heard through the rumour mill that the o2 has sold out downstairs can anyone confirm this?

x

I don't know what you mean with the body spray, but we're 8 friends from the french forum to come ! we wanted to share a foreign date, and wanted to do sightseeing ! so we choosed Glasgow !

I'm one of the "8 friends from the french forum to come" ^^ I received Deb's ticket and mine yesterday !

I'm so happy, i've never been in Scotland, we take the opportunity to visit :D

Can't waiiit :wub2:

I Got my Mika tickets through See Tickets and i was rather impressed my tickets came through 6 weeks ago. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

I have heard through the rumour mill that the o2 has sold out downstairs can anyone confirm this?

x

My tickets for Bristol are from See tickets, and it's told me it's coming between 11th-25th Feb!

Which is a pain, as I'll be away for some of that week!

i nearly didnt get my tickets yesterday :shocked: i was watching rab c nesbit & i didnt hear the door , it was my cat running about daft that made me realise someone was at the door ..... yeah for my pussy :thumb_yello:

i nearly didnt get my tickets yesterday :shocked: i was watching rab c nesbit & i didnt hear the door , it was my cat running about daft that made me realise someone was at the door ..... yeah for my pussy :thumb_yello:

Why am I not surprised to hear you say something like that :fisch:

Were you chasing pussy then?:floor::floor::floor:

Sorry, stupid Mikas pet rabbit joke:naughty:

talking about pussys ...... whats the plan for the day ? will we be getting branded with a number for queuing ? i cant queue all day at some point i`ll need to go home & scrub my growler or i be honking of fish :boxed::roftl:

talking about pussys ...... whats the plan for the day ? will we be getting branded with a number for queuing ? i cant queue all day at some point i`ll need to go home & scrub my growler or i be honking of fish :boxed::roftl:

Yes, we will be getting numbered, I dare say.

Make sure it doesn't come off when you are doing whatever to whatever:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yes, we will be getting numbered, I dare say.

Make sure it doesn't come off when you are doing whatever to whatever:roftl::roftl::roftl:

ahem im going to bring this up then ..... you know how this is the only gig im going to this year .... you know this is my home city ..... you know how everyone helped charlie to get front row when she came to glasgow cause she had never seen mika ..... you do know ive never had front row at a mika gig ..... well ?????????? i dont want to cause a rumpus on the day but !

ahem im going to bring this up then ..... you know how this is the only gig im going to this year .... you know this is my home city ..... you know how everyone helped charlie to get front row when she came to glasgow cause she had never seen mika ..... you do know ive never had front row at a mika gig ..... well ?????????? i dont want to cause a rumpus on the day but !

Get as close to me as you can:wink2:

Get as close to me as you can:wink2:

ill be going as soon as i drop the kids off at school ill bring a pen just incase im the first one there & a sheet of paper saying - sheena was ere so f you all im first or better still i`ll go the night before or 3 nights before :naughty: