MIKA @ O2 Academy, Newcastle

dcdeb

The only thing capitals says is that she can't work her phone, hahaha.

OMG it's like....4 weeks and 1 day...or summink. http://WWW.EXCITEMENT.COM/SQUEEEEEEEEEE

Something about Newcastle :wub2: the small little floor , the balcony sooo close to the stage and the bouncy floor .. we shal blast the roof off it

<last time was amazing , Mikas face as he realised he was becomming massive was like wow!! :shocked::biggrin2:>

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About the tickets, Does "stalls standing" mean that we are in the front?

i saw that the O2 of Newcastle can contain "only" 400 persons! I think that is cool!! if we compare to London or Paris where it is really big!...

Edited by iamgolden

i say that the O2 of Newcastle can contain "only" 400 persons! I think that is cool!! if we compare to London or Paris where it is really big!...

Its an awesome venue , I never though I would ever see him somewhere so small again :shocked:

Stalls standing is in front of the stage , get there early enough and yes .. you could be at the front:thumb_yello:

i say that the O2 of Newcastle can contain "only" 400 persons! I think that is cool!! if we compare to London or Paris where it is really big!...

Well in the front as if you're there earlyish you'll get to the front - as long as latecomers don't arrive and try to push in ... which they always will do :lmfao: .... I have standing too so am hoping to be near the front too :boing:

Its an awesome venue , I never though I would ever see him somewhere so small again :shocked:

Stalls standing is in front of the stage , get there early enough and yes .. you could be at the front:thumb_yello:

How many is standing then ... I've never been to Newcastle obviously so haven't got a scoobies ... is it really 400 standing ... that seems very small ... I'm more used to thousands like Brixton :lmfao:

How many is standing then ... I've never been to Newcastle obviously so haven't got a scoobies ... is it really 400 standing ... that seems very small ... I'm more used to thousands like Brixton :lmfao:

Its only a 2000 capacity , but there is a part in front of the stage , then like a huge raised bit at the back where there bar is then above us a balcony

So yeh , its almost stalls and two levels of balcony:thumb_yello:

Its only a 2000 capacity , but there is a part in front of the stage , then like a huge raised bit at the back where there bar is then above us a balcony

So yeh , its almost stalls and two levels of balcony:thumb_yello:

:aah:

Cool ... sounds amazing ... glad I'm not just doing London this time ... shall be a slightly different gig experience then :wub2: I prefer smaller venues ... who doesn't :fangurl:

Cool ... sounds amazing ... glad I'm not just doing London this time ... shall be a slightly different gig experience then :wub2: I prefer smaller venues ... who doesn't :fangurl:

Hmmmmmm personally london wouldnt be for me , its my home town anyways , so thats always special , no travel and easy to get home ..

But I must say .. not being biased Newcastle last time was incredible:wub2:

Something about Newcastle :wub2: the small little floor , the balcony sooo close to the stage and the bouncy floor .. we shal blast the roof off it

<last time was amazing , Mikas face as he realised he was becomming massive was like wow!! :shocked::biggrin2:>

Aaaaaah you're getting me all wound up and it's still aaaaaaaages away!

We will TOTALLY blow the roof off. Mika won't know what's hit it him. GAH!

:lmfao: I just clicked on that :lmfao:

:doh:

:naughty:

LOL people always do that. It doesn't help that it gets transferred into a hyperlink when really, all it is is an expression of excitement through a 21st century medium.

AAAAAH excited!

And the floor is BOUNCEY!:boing::boing::boing:

As you all seem to be used to Mikas concerts (I wish I was...) I was wondering: what is the GOOD plan to have a chance to get a picture with him? :wub2:

It depends, on how he is feeling after, whether security will let you, and considering that the back of the theatre is on a road, which taxis use, it's pot luck.

haha... I should have mentioned: "without being able to go backstage"... I'm not that close to him to be invited! :biggrin2:

Stick with me kid .. you will go far :wink2:

Joking aside theres only one time I havent met him at a gig and that was the first one .... it went like this .. Newcastle University Feb 2007 ...., we meet in a pub and made a day of it ...:naughty:

Me .. staggers out of gig and looses everyone

Andi ... text .... we are at the stage door ..

Me .. reads text and thinks .. must be the stage door night club .. leaves University and staggers to nightclub (20 mins later ..)

Stage door night club ... sorry we are not open yet and its gay night ..

Me ... my friends are here with Mika!!!

Stagedoor night club ... sorry we are closed

Andi .. text .. we are at the stage door! Mika is here hurry up!!

Me .. text .. Im HERE ... I cant see anyone

Andi ... we are at the stage door .. at the venue ..!! hes leaving :boxed:

Me ..... staggers back to venue , gets even more lost:roftl:

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

Stick with me kid .. you will go far :wink2:

Joking aside theres only one time I havent met him at a gig and that was the first one .... it went like this .. Newcastle University Feb 2007 ...., we meet in a pub and made a day of it ...:naughty:

Me .. staggers out of gig and looses everyone

Andi ... text .... we are at the stage door ..

Me .. reads text and thinks .. must be the stage door night club .. leaves University and staggers to nightclub (20 mins later ..)

Stage door night club ... sorry we are not open yet and its gay night ..

Me ... my friends are here with Mika!!!

Stagedoor night club ... sorry we are closed

Andi .. text .. we are at the stage door! Mika is here hurry up!!

Me .. text .. Im HERE ... I cant see anyone

Andi ... we are at the stage door .. at the venue ..!! hes leaving :boxed:

Me ..... staggers back to venue , gets even more lost:roftl:

:lmfao:

Freddie you are terrible :lmfao:

I am desperatley trying to get some tickets for this for my 8year old daughters birthday present.

Someone has suggested turning up and buying tickets outside but she would be devastated if we couldnt get any. Have looked on ebay but £100 for two is a bit steep.

Any one else know how I could get some??

TIA

I am desperatley trying to get some tickets for this for my 8year old daughters birthday present.

Someone has suggested turning up and buying tickets outside but she would be devastated if we couldnt get any. Have looked on ebay but £100 for two is a bit steep.

TIA

You could try asking in the extra ticket thread to see if anybody's got any, though I imagine it'll be tough getting two.

You might get lucky though.

TIA

As jazzy said its sold out .... I would keep an eye on our spare ticket thread , but I "doubt" any of the core people will drop out ... keep an eye you never know:thumb_yello: