Good day!

KelseyR

Hi! I'm Kelsey and I'm new to this website, but not a really new Mika fan. I saw him at the London show this past June while I was spending a month backpacking around the UK and a couple other countries. Definitely couldn't afford it, but so worth it considering he never quite makes it down to my part of the US. I graduated college in May and have been joining all sorts of websites to keep me entertained while on the job hunt. The good news is, I did recently get a job with a domestic airline and can fly for free, so hopefully this means I can get to more US Mika shows!

Sorry that was long. I babble sometimes! :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm Kelsey and I'm new to this website, but not a really new Mika fan. I saw him at the London show this past June while I was spending a month backpacking around the UK and a couple other countries. Definitely couldn't afford it, but so worth it considering he never quite makes it down to my part of the US. I graduated college in May and have been joining all sorts of websites to keep me entertained while on the job hunt. The good news is, I did recently get a job with a domestic airline and can fly for free, so hopefully this means I can get to more US Mika shows!

Sorry that was long. I babble sometimes! :)

Welcome welcome Kelsey! I'm Kira, and I'm also from Texas! Represent the Southern US Mika crew--maybe we can get him down here some day!

And it'd be so great if you could go to Oakland show! Two Texans... that'd be wild. :roftl:

Welcome welcome Kelsey! I'm Kira, and I'm also from Texas! Represent the Southern US Mika crew--maybe we can get him down here some day!

And it'd be so great if you could go to Oakland show! Two Texans... that'd be wild. :roftl:

It so would! Everyone really needs to meet at least one Texan in their life. We're pretty great, if I say so myself. I pine for the day that Mika will come to Texas! Hello, we've got Austin! You can't say that at least Austin doesn't know good music. :)