Mika on Channel 4 TONIGHT (10/10/09)

CazGirl

Okay guys, Mika and a few others are on tonight on Channel 4 at about 12:10am...UK time! :thumb_yello:

FROM THE SUN:

"Ace C4 music show Live From Abbey Road returns tonight. On the opening show are FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE and THE KILLERS, GREEN DAY, MIKA, FRIENDLY FIRES, LITTLE BOOTS and more will appear during the run."

Edited by CazGirl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what it sais in the channel 4 guide:

Filmed at the famous studios, Live from Abbey Road returns for a third series. This episode features performances from The Killers, Florence and the Machine, and Chairlift. There is also a Florence and the Machine Video Exclusive on Channel 4 tomorrow evening.

Funny they dont mention Mika though :dunno:

Filmed at the famous studios, Live from Abbey Road returns for a third series. This episode features performances from The Killers, Florence and the Machine, and Chairlift. There is also a Florence and the Machine Video Exclusive on Channel 4 tomorrow evening.

You're right, maybe he's on next weeks.

The guy does the "Bizarre" section in "The Sun" did though.

OK. :naughty:

Now I feel guilty.

Oh no don't feel guilty lol!

I think I'll stick with Channel 4s listings, they're usually more accurate!

Yeah but the listings can only give so much info :naughty:

hm...maybe we should check out a website...

FROM CHANNEL 4:

"Stadium favourites The Killers perform for Live From Abbey Road. This episode also features sets from Florence and the Machine and electro-poppers Chairlift."

:dunno:

FROM THE SUN:

"Ace C4 music show Live From Abbey Road returns tonight. On the opening show are FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE and THE KILLERS, GREEN DAY, MIKA, FRIENDLY FIRES, LITTLE BOOTS and more will appear during the run."

Edited by CazGirl

FROM THE SUN:

Green day was on last week, or the one before it... maybe they are listing acts due this month or something... :dunno:

I just searched Google for that- and apperrently there is an act called Dr john (70's apperently) (and dont beat me up if he's known and Im very behind for not knowing him- never heard of the guy :aah: ) and wow- it confused me! :aah:

FROM THE SUN:

But they only have 3 artists per show, normally, but we'll see.