Toronto, ON 12/10 The Sound Academy Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it have polka dots on it?

Starting to rethink the Astronaut idea, doesn't look like it's a running theme.

Have another idea, but may run it past my friend first to see if she'll help me with it.

Someone tweeted that he showed up on stage in an astronaut outfit....

Does it have polka dots on it?

Starting to rethink the Astronaut idea, doesn't look like it's a running theme.

Have another idea, but may run it past my friend first to see if she'll help me with it.

Are you planning on dressing as an astronaut? :shocked:

I really, really want to find an astronaut head-bubble and wear it to the gig. On the hunt for a huge fish bowl. :naughty:

Are you planning on dressing as an astronaut? :shocked:

I really, really want to find an astronaut head-bubble and wear it to the gig. On the hunt for a huge fish bowl. :naughty:

There seems to be a few fancy dress shops that you can get them from here. But you should check online to see if there are any in your neck of the woods:thumb_yello:

There seems to be a few fancy dress shops that you can get them from here. But you should check online to see if there are any in your neck of the woods:thumb_yello:

Fantastic!

There's this really cool costume shop in town (called 'Lucy In Disguise with Diamonds' :naughty:) that I'm going to check at. I really hope they're not expensive! There's always the fishbowl option. Maybe I could get a snorkle and put a real fish inside. :dunno: