Toronto, ON 12/10 The Sound Academy Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm packing up chairs, food, water, blankets, hats, mitts, earmuffs for me and some decadent friends. You'd think I was heading off to an Arctic expedition. :naughty:

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!

Today is his first concert of his North American tour! :clap:

And then we do it all again tomorrow in Montreal, but replace cold weather queuing with a 6 hour train ride and some chicken and poutine with more MFC friends! :pbjt:

I'm packing up chairs, food, water, blankets, hats, mitts, earmuffs for me and some decadent friends. You'd think I was heading off to an Arctic expedition. :naughty:

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!

And then we do it all again tomorrow in Montreal, but replace cold weather queuing with a 6 hour train ride and some chicken and poutine with more MFC friends! :pbjt:

Oh Suzy, this sounds like so much fun!

Have the best queuing and concert ever :wub2: and please say HI from me to all the naughty, secrecy and lovely MFCers!:biggrin2::wub2:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so exciting!!! i'm not sure how cold it is where they are, but it is -5 celcius here. we are having our first frost this morning.

:groupwave: have fun you guys!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

we're having +25 here :naughty:

i guess i'll have to follow someone on twitter, just in case :wink2:

suzy, i know you'll take pics of all that and share!:biggrin2:

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!

Today is going to be insane! I'm so curious what the queue will be like this time, and this 1955 space theme sounds epic. I bet it's going to be amazing. It's going to feel like a long day of waiting and somehow really fast at the same time I suspect! I'm SOOO glad I have my Decadents here... it makes the whole gig experience a thousand times better, and it's pretty damn good to begin with!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so exciting!!! i'm not sure how cold it is where they are, but it is -5 celcius here. we are having our first frost this morning.

:groupwave: have fun you guys!!!

It's cold. But it may not rain as much as they were predicting last week. There's a covered part in front of the venue anyway - but it's cold.

OMG! One more day. I have the butterflies and everything:wub2:. Just think....Tomorrow, I'm going to see MIKA. I'll be in the same room as MIKA. God, Somebody pinch me. OMG! I'm so excited!!! I'm getting up at 4 am and leaving at 5 am. It's suppose to rain though, which sucks big time, and I hear it will be raining in Montreal, too. GRRRRRR! Oh well. Some things you just cannot control.

Anyway, I must go.

See you soon.:biggrin2:

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!