Deep Conversations Thread

findingmywords

This is really a very interesting thread. I'll start off with one of the first things, describing myself.

I'm rather shy & don't have many friends at school, so in really bad times I've sometimes wondered if I should actually keep trying or not, and how honest relationships actually are. I've often felt like I fall the others on their nerves. That's why I never know if I should keep talking to them as I don't have anybody anyway, or just give it up. However, I'm starting to grow confidence lately, and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with MFC because I feel accepted here:blush-anim-cl:

I'm pretty scared of bad diseases, and quoting Queen "I don't wanna die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all...". Maybe not with the never born thing, but the idea of the process of dying kinda freaks me out. Soul leaving the body or however you see it, and that kind of stuff. And I got thinking about before/after life. It's pretty strange to think that there's no own conciousness (something:teehee:). Or is there? I mean something like heaven. Maybe we will be watching the other people? And before being born, we have the expression of "Abraham's Wurstkessel" around here (Wurstkessel being something like a sausage cauldron... I'm probably not making sense here:huh:). It's really weird to imagine somehow.

And also, I've had experiences where I thought about why I'm not someone else and I got a really strange, floating detached-from-my-body feeling. THAT'S weird:blink:

All these things are so interesting to think about, and people could rant about them forever and yet never fully understand them. It's a bit of a comforting thought though. I mean, imagine we COULD theoretically understand them - it would be horrible for people who still weren't able to. Probably that's the reason why there are religions - to find explanations that maybe aren't perfect, but seem to make sense, so people don't need to worry about that all the time.

I am convinced that we are born “good”!:wub2:

I agree. Experiences in life are what makes people act "bad". We notice that when you do certain things, you get an advantage out of it, or, the other way round, when you do what we consider "good", it happens from time to time that others use you or something along these lines. Why do we lie? Because we're uncomfortable with the truth. So it's an advantage for us not to tell it.

Edited by MissPie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is e very good thread, I like it. :) The problem (with me?) is that one has to be a very fluent English speaker to express his thoughts in written language. I don't think I'm capable of that...

Anyway, I'll try on this one.

- Do you think people are genuinely good, or genuinely bad? As in, when we're born, do you think we're pure and good?

I'm risking to be immensely criticized, however, I believe people are genuinely "bad", so to say. A term "of egoistic nature" would be better. I'll try to explain everything constructively.

First, I do not claim people do evil on purpose by nature. They seek for their own benefit and that's how "bad" actions emerge.

You might ask, how come we do not behave badly all the time? This is a place where family, society, religion and politics are involved. In one word - socialization. Our nature has been noticed centuries ago and being tamed since then, e.g., The Ten Commandments, the law.

Second, we live in a society, which has a (relatively) strictly organized norms, rules etc. Our parents thought us at least the basic principals we need to fit it. It is more beneficial for you to behave legally than illegally and so you are motivated by egoism.

The society is firm, and even when the lesser part violates those rules, it holds them inside. Such are criminals. They break the law, we punish them. But the society does not crumble apart, we do not start running and shouting "It's impossible, I will not be good because no one is!" Our environment (maybe that's a better word instead of society) controls the situation. And therefore we feel safe. We can have firm expectations. Such was the example about driving at night. I switch the lights because I expect the other person to switch them too and I benefit.

So, what I meant by this paragraph it that we are not born into an empty space. We live in a certain environment which immediately starts forming us. We are given certain values to be a part of that environment. Why? Because we have inborn instincts to fight for our lives by any means. The path of our egoism is then changed and controlled. Of course, I do not say (neither do I believe) that children are tabula rasa and the fact that there are criminals clearly ilustrates it. Some people just can't tame that eagerness inside them and that is the question of psychology.

Another question you might ask is why then egoistic people act altruisticly? I believe it is also a result of socialization.

A person who lived in a complete and good family will sacrifice himself for his own family cause he thinks it is how it should be. The one from a difficult family will find it easy and normal to shout at his wife/husband, beat children etc. So is with altruistic actions. People are taught it is good. Yes, for some people, being altruistic is a matter of protest, for some - a matter of mental fulfillment, inner calmness. For some - an indirect ransom for their bad actions. But -look at it closer- you do/are good cause it makes you feel good (as well). Egoistic. In any case, you (also) have egoistic intentions.

I hope it is clear from what I say that "egoistic" does not determine which way - good or evil - this feature will lead. But, clearly, if we are born in the wild where there are no norms to draw the line between my wants and your wants, then we do "bad" things, we fight for our lives by instincts.

I do believe we are different from animals because we have will power to control ourselves. And we need love to help us. But that is another topic.

To finish, I'm sorry for beig so long and not very fluent. I also wanted to discuss the topic from the perspective of the State, but maybe later.

Now, I welcome your arrows or criticism.

i do wonder sometimes why im even here/alive.

I managed to push everyone i knew away. I was always too busy worrying about others and their problems. I rarely took time to analyze my self, my issues and why i do what i do. Why i managed to box myself and forget to place holes and windows on it. I wonder where all this comes from, why it happens. It like being two different people, one wants everyone to go away and the other just wants some company. I figured one thing out though, i am afraid of loving someone to much, im afraid of too much happy joy joy. Its too good to be true sometimes, i cant stand it, so i slowly destroy it until the other person gets hurt and leaves. I am a nice person, but it takes a lot of work for me to let it show all the time. It's something that has defined me, i dont want it to be that way at all. I dont want people to think of me as someone mean or cold, im not like that. I cant help being weird or being destructive sometimes. It's not like i dont try to stop, i try really hard, but i fail sometimes. Music has helped me, my ipod is just as bipolar as i am. I am an interesting, "i have secret talents" that need some digging up when you meet me. But i got lots of love to give, i just need patience and a chance.

To everyone/anyone:

What do you think of when you picture 'nothing'? Do you just picture darkness? I was thinking about this, and realized we never really experience 'nothing'. There's always something. Do you think 'nothing' even exists? How would you define 'nothing'?

I would define "nothing" as emptiness. I also think that there are good-nothings and bad-nothings. And depending on what the nothingness relates to, it has a color. I see good-nothings as white. :naughty:

What about you?

To everyone/anyone:

What do you think of when you picture 'nothing'? Do you just picture darkness? I was thinking about this, and realized we never really experience 'nothing'. There's always something. Do you think 'nothing' even exists? How would you define 'nothing'?

Oh god, that's hard:boxed:

When I try to imagine really nothing, it's usually dark/black. But I actually doubt if there really is a nothing. If it's nothing, how can it exist?

That's paradoxical

I would define "nothing" as emptiness. I also think that there are good-nothings and bad-nothings. And depending on what the nothingness relates to, it has a color. I see good-nothings as white. :naughty:

What about you?

But what is 'emptiness'? How do you define it?

That's cool about the good and bad nothings! I never thought of that. Good nothings do seem like they would be white. What about bad nothings?

Oh god, that's hard:boxed:

When I try to imagine really nothing, it's usually dark/black. But I actually doubt if there really is a nothing. If it's nothing, how can it exist?

That's paradoxical

My answer would relate to 'MissPie's answer. I think of nothing-ness as black. For some reason when I think of nothingness, I think of floating in space. But that is not accurate at all, because there's still sooo much in space. But there are random periods in space where there is not anything for light years and light years. So I guess I picture myself in the random periods of no stars, even though you can still see the farther away objects.

I know! So paradoxical, its crazy.

I don't think that nothing exists though. I think there always has to be something.

That's cool about the good and bad nothings! I never thought of that. Good nothings do seem like they would be white. What about bad nothings?

The opposite of full :naughty:

Well after thinking about it, black nothingness would be the worst because you wouldn't even be able to look down at yourself and see your limbs (assuming nothingness included your bodily form). At least if you were in white nothingness you could see your skin and your eyelashes, but with black it's just...black. Or maybe that would be better than whiteness because you wouldn't feel as if you were stuck in purgatory. I don't know. :aah:

My answer would relate to 'MissPie's answer. I think of nothing-ness as black. For some reason when I think of nothingness, I think of floating in space. But that is not accurate at all, because there's still sooo much in space. But there are random periods in space where there is not anything for light years and light years. So I guess I picture myself in the random periods of no stars, even though you can still see the farther away objects.

I know! So paradoxical, its crazy.

I don't think that nothing exists though. I think there always has to be something.

I'm Kathy :naughty:

The opposite of full :naughty:

Well after thinking about it, black nothingness would be the worst because you wouldn't even be able to look down at yourself and see your limbs (assuming nothingness included your bodily form). At least if you were in white nothingness you could see your skin and your eyelashes, but with black it's just...black. Or maybe that would be better than whiteness because you wouldn't feel as if you were stuck in purgatory. I don't know. :aah:

:lol3:

GaahhH! White would seem better at first, but it would be blinding I think haha. They would both just be incredibly scary and strange. But also with white its just white. But when we think of white we associate light with it, so that makes us think that we would see our bodies. But what if its just the color white? Then we wouldn't see our bodies either.

Gaah! My brain! Hurts! :aah: No it doesn't haha.

Do you guys think its possible for your brain to hurt after too much thinking?

I'm Kathy :naughty:

:lol3: Hi Kathy! I'm Vanessa :bye: Nice to meet you! How are you doing?

All these things are so interesting to think about, and people could rant about them forever and yet never fully understand them. It's a bit of a comforting thought though. I mean, imagine we COULD theoretically understand them - it would be horrible for people who still weren't able to. Probably that's the reason why there are religions - to find explanations that maybe aren't perfect, but seem to make sense, so people don't need to worry about that all the time.

OH MY GOODNESS, yes, exactly!! :bow:

I am sorry if this offends anyone, really, I am. I don't care if you're religious. Religious people I have no problems with. It's the actual religion, the whole concept of it, that gets me going :naughty:

If someone believes without question everything the Bible tells them, I die a little inside. In the grand scheme of things, really, it's just a book. Just a collection of words written down by a collection of people, who may or may not have been heavily biased. It's been translated hundreds of times, and only until relatively recently, it was edited and translated solely by men who, due to their language skills, were put in positions of high power.

What I'm saying is, the Bible is over 2000 years old. In that period of time, it's guaranteed that things have been lost in translation, probably important things, particularly with a volume that is so influential and controversial. What you're reading has not retained 100% of its original integrity.

And yet, people take it completely as it comes. Where the grain of salt should be, there's only sugar.

Consider this quote:

"Unthinking faith is a curious offering to be made to the creator of the human mind."

If there is a God, would he want us to accept everything we're told just because it was Written Down? I don't think so. I think that religion as it stands today is, like Kathy says, an easy way out of having to explain the world.

Feel free to shoot me now, but I had to get that out of my head. :naughty:

Another question you might ask is why then egoistic people act altruisticly? I believe it is also a result of socialization.

A person who lived in a complete and good family will sacrifice himself for his own family cause he thinks it is how it should be. The one from a difficult family will find it easy and normal to shout at his wife/husband' date=' beat children etc. So is with altruistic actions. People are taught it is good. Yes, for some people, being altruistic is a matter of protest, for some - a matter of mental fulfillment, inner calmness. For some - an indirect ransom for their bad actions. [b']But -look at it closer- you do/are good cause it makes you feel good (as well). Egoistic[/b]. In any case, you (also) have egoistic intentions.

I hope it is clear from what I say that "egoistic" does not determine which way - good or evil - this feature will lead. But, clearly, if we are born in the wild where there are no norms to draw the line between my wants and your wants, then we do "bad" things, we fight for our lives by instincts.

I've thought about this a lot too. Whenever we do good for others, do we ever do it completely for the other party's benefit? There are always good feelings involved in our side as well, so is there ever a truly selfless act?

To everyone/anyone:

For me it's always black. I don't think there is a nothing that humans can define; a true 'nothing' wouldn't have a colour, and that's not something we can picture, so we go with the closest alternative. "Nothing" happens, I believe, when there is antimatter involved--when matter and antimatter cancel eachother out and leave, in their stead, nothing. Whether or not it can exist is another thing. I don't think it can coexist with 'stuff'--either the whole universe would have to disappear, and there really be nothing, or the patches of nothing that are created when matter and antimatter collide just disappear. Like, get sucked into a parallel universe that is nothing, so it doesn't actually exist. Aaah. :aah:

So I guess no, nothing can't exist, but it's there. It's like another dimension or something. It exists in theory, as a concept, but not in practice.

Kind of like when you empty the recycle bin/trash on your computer. Nothing is the place where all those deleted files go.:naughty:

I just made it hurt with all this talk about nothing. :naughty:

Edited by englishrose

:lol3: Hi Kathy! I'm Vanessa :bye: Nice to meet you! How are you doing?

Hi Vanessa!:bye: Nice to meet you too! I'm good:original: And you?

The brain itself can't really hurt I think but it might well be that it's a psychological effect:blink:(I think:blink:) What I know is that I get a headache from thinking and sitting inside for too long. Probably a bit too few oxygen then.

I am sorry if this offends anyone, really, I am. I don't care if you're religious. Religious people I have no problems with. It's the actual religion, the whole concept of it, that gets me going :naughty:

If someone believes without question everything the Bible tells them, I die a little inside. In the grand scheme of things, really, it's just a book. Just a collection of words written down by a collection of people, who may or may not have been heavily biased. It's been translated hundreds of times, and only until relatively recently, it was edited and translated solely by men who, due to their language skills, were put in positions of high power.

What I'm saying is, the Bible is over 2000 years old. In that period of time, it's guaranteed that things have been lost in translation, probably important things, particularly with a volume that is so influential and controversial. What you're reading has not retained 100% of its original integrity.

And yet, people take it completely as it comes. Where the grain of salt should be, there's only sugar.

Consider this quote:

"Unthinking faith is a curious offering to be made to the creator of the human mind."

If there is a God, would he want us to accept everything we're told just because it was Written Down? I don't think so. I think that religion as it stands today is, like Kathy says, an easy way out of having to explain the world.

I'm (being) raised as a Catholic, but my parents have always had their doubts about certain rituals/formulations in prayers/stuff. The initial concept of religion, that there's a God that protects people and all that sounds kinda good to me, even though I'm really not that religious.

What makes it strange are all these rituals and the veneration of saints, like "pray to that one and you'll find your things" or novenas (!). I mean, why do people do that? That basically makes God a machine to fulfil your wishes. And in fact, you'll only be disappointed because it cannot work. Of course it's sensible to have certain rituals in order to be able to practice your religion together. But sometimes people should stop to think if something really is ok like that. What really gets on my nerves is saying that we humans have so many sins and that we need Mary and all the saints to pray for us...:aah:

Oh yeah, and Mary being a virgin is somewhat weird:loco: Initially, it must have been put in the Bible text to show that she and Jesus are special, but it's become a cult.

And so I've reached the Bible: I tend to see it as some kind of big story book. A story book that can certainly teach us something because it contains hundreds and thousands of years of human experiences, but that we shouldn't take word for word.

EDIT: btw I love what you said about "nothing". I find the deleted files a very good example.:thumb_yello:

Edited by MissPie

I've thought about this a lot too. Whenever we do good for others, do we ever do it completely for the other party's benefit? There are always good feelings involved in our side as well, so is there ever a truly selfless act?

No, no, no! It's the other way around; the good felling is the reward you get when you have done something good.

Hm, maybe that's what you said...this is really confusing...but I guess you can't have one without the other anyway!:roftl:

I love your little rant about the bible and of course I agree!

Growing up in a big city in Sweden and in a family with tradition to not participate in any church activities has made me look at religiosity as a not so important subject and I’ve always had a hard time to understand how people can be so literal about the bible and religious texts in common!:wink2:

bump day!

What do you think about being authentic? Are we ever really?

Personally I think we're the more authentic the more we trust the person we're with. Which brings up an interesting question if you try and trick yourself:blink:

Probably we never show anybody every part of ourselves but tell part-truths to everyone we meet so one can only guess what we really are.

bump day!

What do you think about being authentic? Are we ever really?

Personally I think we're the more authentic the more we trust the person we're with. Which brings up an interesting question if you try and trick yourself:blink:

Probably we never show anybody every part of ourselves but tell part-truths to everyone we meet so one can only guess what we really are.

What you said really makes sense. After coming to college I've realized that I don't tell anybody about myself really. I feel like I know everybody around me (I live in a dorm with two floors of girls and one of guys, and there's about 96 people in it), but I haven't let anybody actually get to know me. And there are really authentic, open, and honest people here.

What you said really makes sense. After coming to college I've realized that I don't tell anybody about myself really. I feel like I know everybody around me (I live in a dorm with two floors of girls and one of guys, and there's about 96 people in it), but I haven't let anybody actually get to know me. And there are really authentic, open, and honest people here.

Yeah I don't feel like anybody KNOWS me either. Well I don't really have close friends, but still... Even my parents don't really know me (anymore).

What I've come to wonder is also if people are honest about their feelings towards others. Some guys behave as if they hate me, but do they? I mean, don't they Just pretend because I'm not popular? A lot of what we tell probably depends on wether we think it's good for our image. I think so because I know I myself try to hit the tone for the environment I'm in.

Guest whalesfood
Yeah I don't feel like anybody KNOWS me either. Well I don't really have close friends, but still... Even my parents don't really know me (anymore).

What I've come to wonder is also if people are honest about their feelings towards others. Some guys behave as if they hate me, but do they? I mean, don't they Just pretend because I'm not popular? A lot of what we tell probably depends on wether we think it's good for our image. I think so because I know I myself try to hit the tone for the environment I'm in.

i'm saying this because of your line about your parents and the (anymore) part of it. it amazes me how you can change right in front of people you see all the time or talk too all the time and find yourself evolved into someone nobody knows. then it gets frustrating because they still see you how you were, not who you are now. i've found myself in that boat.

people filter things due to environment and outside influences. having a crush on someone who isn't fitting to what your group of friends think you should date so you flirt when your friends aren't looking but the moment they are you act entirely different. or the way you act and talk around one friend is entirely different than another. it can be really frustrating.

i'm saying this because of your line about your parents and the (anymore) part of it. it amazes me how you can change right in front of people you see all the time or talk too all the time and find yourself evolved into someone nobody knows. then it gets frustrating because they still see you how you were, not who you are now. i've found myself in that boat.

people filter things due to environment and outside influences. having a crush on someone who isn't fitting to what your group of friends think you should date so you flirt when your friends aren't looking but the moment they are you act entirely different. or the way you act and talk around one friend is entirely different than another. it can be really frustrating.

Oh yeah, that's kinda stupid, being still seen as what you were years ago, especially as a teenager as that is an age where you change rather quickly.

I feel I'm much more straightforward when I'm around people I know better (like STILL my family) than when I'm somewhere new. Well family - there you also know that they will always be your family whereas with friends - I know it shouldn't be like that but sometimes it is, especially with rather lose relationships - you never know. So you're more careful.

What is beauty?

I think that beauty is not only looks, although it is part of it, but also inside. Your personality, your ability to make people think about things they normally don't think about or to make people smile, to make people cry sometimes. Beauty is something so incredibly big.. So .. complete. Beauty is everywhere. Even in the saddest and ugliest things, you can find beauty.

Looks. That's a part of beauty that so overrated. When you first meet someone, don't you all look at him/her, look at his/her clothes, hairdo, face, hands and all the other things? I do. I think everyone does. People just have that instinct. People also want to look the same as other people, probably to feel safe, so that they won't gain too much attention. Attention can scare people. Try picking a random someone, and keep staring at him/her. Bet he/she will get nervous? From that desire not to stand out, fashion erupted. Fashion, one of many ways to earn money from human desires. I don't like the idea to be the same as everyone else, but I also don't think I would have to guts to be different. So I do as everyone tells me to do and I mostly buy the right clothes, I get the right hairdo, I wear the right make-up and I try to stay thin enough (another sideline on this could be eating disorders: people who want to stay thin so they fit in and they are so afraid to be fat that they see themselves as fat.) But when someone is different, when someone is wearing different clothes, has got a different hairdo, is a bit heavier, does it matter to the personality, the intelligence and the way they care about other people? No.

Now we get to the true beauty of people: What's hidden under these layers of clothes and skin, what's inside of them. Beauty is the ability to make people happy, to make them feel sad because of your words, art or anything. Beauty is there when you give someone a comforting hug, whenever you express your love for someone, whenever you realise that you care about someone. Beauty is in everything and I won't say to anyone that he/she is ugly. Because no-one is. Even when you're ugly in looks, you surely have something beautiful in you. Beauty is so much more than words can say, so much more than anyone will be able to tell.

Edited by Shikutukumimika

Guest whalesfood
Oh yeah, that's kinda stupid, being still seen as what you were years ago, especially as a teenager as that is an age where you change rather quickly.

I feel I'm much more straightforward when I'm around people I know better (like STILL my family) than when I'm somewhere new. Well family - there you also know that they will always be your family whereas with friends - I know it shouldn't be like that but sometimes it is, especially with rather lose relationships - you never know. So you're more careful.

haha yeah that's pretty much the worse time of life really. i'm so glad that's over. not by much! but still over. lol.

i know what you mean. i tend to be much much more comfortable with my family and my friends i've had my entire life who are pretty much family then anyone new. i'm always worried i am going to say or do something stupid and they will not get over it and i then end up never being able to talk to that new friend again. it kind of feels like walking on eggshells.

haha yeah that's pretty much the worse time of life really. i'm so glad that's over. not by much! but still over. lol.

i know what you mean. i tend to be much much more comfortable with my family and my friends i've had my entire life who are pretty much family then anyone new. i'm always worried i am going to say or do something stupid and they will not get over it and i then end up never being able to talk to that new friend again. it kind of feels like walking on eggshells.

I'm totally in it.

I agree. It's funny how you're friends with someone, yet you don't feel secure around them.

Guest whalesfood
I'm totally in it.

I agree. It's funny how you're friends with someone, yet you don't feel secure around them.

lol it will finish before you know it! until then! it's really good character building lol. i had a horrible time in jr high and high school. but it made me who i am today so i wouldn't really change it too much. however there are still about a hundred things i would love too hahaha. it's over before you know it! you graduate and it's an entirely different world then. how old are you?

yeah it's really bizzare how that can happen. but i think it keeps one on their feet for the most part.

What is beauty?

I think that beauty is not only looks, although it is part of it, but also inside. Your personality, your ability to make people think about things they normally don't think about or to make people smile, to make people cry sometimes. Beauty is something so incredibly big.. So .. complete. Beauty is everywhere. Even in the saddest and ugliest things, you can find beauty.

Looks. That's a part of beauty that so overrated. When you first meet someone, don't you all look at him/her, look at his/her clothes, hairdo, face, hands and all the other things? I do. I think everyone does. People just have that instinct. People also want to look the same as other people, probably to feel safe, so that they won't gain too much attention. Attention can scare people. Try picking a random someone, and keep staring at him/her. Bet he/she will get nervous? From that desire not to stand out, fashion erupted. Fashion, one of many ways to earn money from human desires. I don't like the idea to be the same as everyone else, but I also don't think I would have to guts to be different. So I do as everyone tells me to do and I mostly buy the right clothes, I get the right hairdo, I wear the right make-up and I try to stay thin enough (another sideline on this could be eating disorders: people who want to stay thin so they fit in and they are so afraid to be fat that they see themselves as fat.) But when someone is different, when someone is wearing different clothes, has got a different hairdo, is a bit heavier, does it matter to the personality, the intelligence and the way they care about other people? No.

Now we get to the true beauty of people: What's hidden under these layers of clothes and skin, what's inside of them. Beauty is the ability to make people happy, to make them feel sad because of your words, art or anything. Beauty is there when you give someone a comforting hug, whenever you express your love for someone, whenever you realise that you care about someone. Beauty is in everything and I won't say to anyone that he/she is ugly. Because no-one is. Even when you're ugly in looks, you surely have something beautiful in you. Beauty is so much more than words can say, so much more than anyone will be able to tell.

Of course you always look at clothes, looks,... first because you can't see people's inside. You never can, but when you get to know them, you can guess. And that's where you recognise inside beauty. Beauty is more than words can say. Can you really describe why you find a song beautiful? Not necessarily. And I guess it's the same with humans, referring to both looks and inside. Everyone has an inside beauty because everyone has a personality with its indiviual "stuff" (well I don't know a proper word). And maybe sometimes it isn't so obvious, but every single personality is highly interesting. And of course, every single human (and also animal) has their dignity, which alone makes them kinda beautiful.

So, I hope I'm making sense:rolls_eyes:

lol it will finish before you know it! until then! it's really good character building lol. i had a horrible time in jr high and high school. but it made me who i am today so i wouldn't really change it too much. however there are still about a hundred things i would love too hahaha. it's over before you know it! you graduate and it's an entirely different world then. how old are you?

yeah it's really bizzare how that can happen. but i think it keeps one on their feet for the most part.

I'm fourteen, so I still have some years to go. But I noticed time seems to pass quicker the older I get. I'm not exactly having a good time at school either. I don't have any close friends there and I'm only starting to grow some confidence and make a friend, a new girl in class.

When I try to "find out" about my own personality, I almost feel I'm...dunno, somewhat strange (sorry I really can't describe it in English:roftl:). But I do like it.:blush-anim-cl: