Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory - Gig reports, videos and pics - Oct. 18 2009

guylainem123

sorry :blush-anim-cl: I didn't recorded Toy Boy this time... hope other MFCers can post that

I have one version of it (that's how I know it sounded great that night) but there is something wrong with the sound at the beginning.:emot-sad:

I'll keep looking for it on YT and post it here if I find a better version:wink2:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG HOLLY!!!

Yoou just took me back to the Philly show!!!

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

The queuing was amazing........We all were so happy!!!!!

The pictures are so funny!! I am at work and laughing so hard!!! !

LOVE YOU!!!

I didn't take any pictures of the Philly show....but it is all in my head!!!!

It is sooo sad that I can't afford more shows....But hopefully next time around, me and Holly will attend at least 3.

Aaawww I know!!! When I look at the pictures I am right back there in the queue . . which I would give ANYTHING to start THAT day over again, so that we could end it right!!!! I want to die - because of that Lucy! I am beyond sad! Last night I was looking at flights to California and Seattle . . :crybaby: Of course there is NO way I can do it - but, the desire is there! NOW I know how it feels NOT to get to say goodbye - and it is FAR worse then anything else! I feel SO INCOMPLETE! And yes dear!!!! Next time Mika comes to America HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR . . . we are going to EVERY SINGLE show on the East Coast of the United States! I hope and pray that he comes to Florida FINALLY - but, if it happens to be as it usually is - we are hitting . . Philly, NYC, Boston, AND Chicago!!!! Maybe we will get LUCKY and he will come to Florida and Georgia and we can go there too! I am SO not even kidding! I am already saving for next time! Like you said . . . .

GOING BACK TO REAL LIFE after MIKA is the hardest thing you could ever have to do! And I can tell that the MORE shows you see (the longer you stay in MikaLand) the harder it is . . . but, I am willing to take that chance next year! I am SO sad right now - if I had the money I would fly out this week JUST to get to say goodbye to him. THIS IS TORTURE! :shocked:

Aaawww I know!!! When I look at the pictures I am right back there in the queue . . which I would give ANYTHING to start THAT day over again, so that we could end it right!!!! I want to die - because of that Lucy! I am beyond sad! Last night I was looking at flights to California and Seattle . . :crybaby: Of course there is NO way I can do it - but, the desire is there! NOW I know how it feels NOT to get to say goodbye - and it is FAR worse then anything else! I feel SO INCOMPLETE! And yes dear!!!! Next time Mika comes to America HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR . . . we are going to EVERY SINGLE show on the East Coast of the United States! I hope and pray that he comes to Florida FINALLY - but, if it happens to be as it usually is - we are hitting . . Philly, NYC, Boston, AND Chicago!!!! Maybe we will get LUCKY and he will come to Florida and Georgia and we can go there too! I am SO not even kidding! I am already saving for next time! Like you said . . . .

GOING BACK TO REAL LIFE after MIKA is the hardest thing you could ever have to do! And I can tell that the MORE shows you see (the longer you stay in MikaLand) the harder it is . . . but, I am willing to take that chance next year! I am SO sad right now - if I had the money I would fly out this week JUST to get to say goodbye to him. THIS IS TORTURE! :shocked:

We are definetely trying to go as many as we can!!!

And this time around I am waiting for him. I don't get how long but I WILL!!!!

And yes REALITY sucks!!!! and hurts!!!!!!!

I feel so outof place at my job!! :tears:

that sucks because I left at 11:45

I want to shoot myself!!! :tears:

Oh my! I felt the same way you did the last time he was in Philly. I stood in line to get a tshirt instead. But my friend's dad took us and he kept texting her wanting us to come back to the car. Once the band members started coming out I knew we couldn't leave.

Oh my! I felt the same way you did the last time he was in Philly. I stood in line to get a tshirt instead. But my friend's dad took us and he kept texting her wanting us to come back to the car. Once the band members started coming out I knew we couldn't leave.

I was at that show as well. And I remember waiting for more than an one and yes it was sooooo freaking worth it. Honestly, I don't know what took over me this time!!!! But, I hope there will be another time. I just wanted to say bye and see his face again lol

I was at that show as well. And I remember waiting for more than an one and yes it was sooooo freaking worth it. Honestly, I don't know what took over me this time!!!! But, I hope there will be another time. I just wanted to say bye and see his face again lol

It was beyond worth it. Even though I was standing outside in a short sleeved shirt. Lol. But I kinda felt bad for him because everyone was like snapping pictures and asking him to sign stuff. He looked tired. But he also looked so freakin adorable. Next time I hope to get a hug ;)

It was beyond worth it. Even though I was standing outside in a short sleeved shirt. Lol. But I kinda felt bad for him because everyone was like snapping pictures and asking him to sign stuff. He looked tired. But he also looked so freakin adorable. Next time I hope to get a hug ;)

That is the reason I try to avoid asking him to sing things for me. You amd me are on a hug mission. lol

That is the reason I try to avoid asking him to sing things for me. You amd me are on a hug mission. lol

Well my friend made these awesome shirts so I had to get him to sign it for me. But it was so amazing because he actually stood there and had a converstation with us about them. Yayay!

And if I get a hug from that man I might just die.

.. I am looking for a good quality recording of Toy Boy in NYC... :blush-anim-cl:

sorry :blush-anim-cl: I didn't recorded Toy Boy this time... hope other MFCers can post that

Actually, it was the performance in Boston that I :wub2:....

...but I have just found a great version from the Philadelphia gig:

:swoon:

Edited by suzie

Well my friend made these awesome shirts so I had to get him to sign it for me. But it was so amazing because he actually stood there and had a converstation with us about them. Yayay!

And if I get a hug from that man I might just die.

that is so sweet oh him :wub2:

And trust me...it is like a dream hugging him :swoon::swoon:

He is just so amazing! I get all giddy just thinking about him :wub2::teehee:

Hopefully he comes back to this area soon so I can get that hug! :naughty:

he better come back:sneaky2:

or we all go to LONDON and get him here:naughty:

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!! :das:

OMG! Yes! :biggrin2: I seriously would just follow him around for the rest of my life going to all of his concerts and events. :naughty:

Oh I tried that once and it worked! Gave him an invitation to come to Canada and we had to buy our gig tickets for Toronto in an internet cafe before we left London. :biggrin2: