mika trousers

ellen5000

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know where to find them so i can get some all it is are bright coloured jeans:mf_lustslow: ???:biggrin2:

Usually Top Shop or Miss Selfridge have the coloured skinny jeans, like he wears.

does anyone know where to find them so i can get some all it is are bright coloured jeans:mf_lustslow: ???:biggrin2:

Just look around different shops and eventually you will come across them.. I have red, green, yellow, blue, white, black coloured jeans... I just need purple, pink and orange! :biggrin2:

Just look around different shops and eventually you will come across them.. I have red, green, yellow, blue, white, black coloured jeans... I just need purple, pink and orange! :biggrin2:

ooh, lucky you!

I only have black and normal blue jeans:teehee:

haven't seen any multicoloured ones in shops since I started looking for them:aah:

ive got two shops , tell me what shops you got them from cuz i really want coloured jeans ive only got one pair of normal blue jeans.im ill be really sad if i dont get any.:tears::crybaby:

but them jeans hes whereing are amaizing really:aah::wub2:

Me, I have 5 pairs of colorful jeans (similar at MIKA's one) :

- violet

- red

- dark green

- green

- blue

I foud them in a shop next to my house. I fell very good when I wear them! :D:fisch:

lucky you my fav colour is green i need names of the shops plz

I have a purple jeans... From the JBC, but I think that's only in Belgium...

But if you just look around a bit you surely will find one .

I don't know if you have an H&M (Divided) in the neighbourhood? Because there they mostly have coloured jeans...

I have a purple jeans... From the JBC, but I think that's only in Belgium...

But if you just look around a bit you surely will find one .

I don't know if you have an H&M (Divided) in the neighbourhood? Because there they mostly have coloured jeans...

yea i do ill have a look:thumb_yello:

if you don't want to pend alot then Primark have them at a decent price in bright pink, H&M, topshop and miss selfridge.... also there are a few people wearing them so if you see someone ask them where they bought them. :wink2:

if you don't want to pend alot then Primark have them at a decent price in bright pink, H&M, topshop and miss selfridge.... also there are a few people wearing them so if you see someone ask them where they bought them. :wink2:

yea sure sounds good ill have a good look and ask around:thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...