• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ditto! 1 week ago... feels like its longer time ago :tears:

awww :huglove: *hug*

It's always so difficult to go back to reality and go on with life after a Mikagig!! One moment I'm very happy 'cause it was soooo amazing, the other moment I feel sad 'cause it's over :tears:

my mika concert was 3 weeks ago tonight. that makes me really depressed too :sad:

at least i know i'm not the only one.

as soon as i got home from the concert i was like "i don't want to go to sleep because as soon as i do it will just be a memory...!" haha how sad.

awww :huglove: *hug*

It's always so difficult to go back to reality and go on with life after a Mikagig!! One moment I'm very happy 'cause it was soooo amazing, the other moment I feel sad 'cause it's over :tears:

Me too... thinking back can make me :fangurl: and :tears: cos i miss it and miss seeing him. Vids. and pics doesnt help much... of course new things like the interview later will make me happy... but after... :( Would prob. still be smiling if i had got the piccie w. me and Mika... but ive givin up on waiting for it :sad:

my mika concert was 3 weeks ago tonight. that makes me really depressed too :sad:

at least i know i'm not the only one.

as soon as i got home from the concert i was like "i don't want to go to sleep because as soon as i do it will just be a memory...!" haha how sad.

oh :huglove:

I can understand that :wink2: that's not sad at all :wink2:

Me too... thinking back can make me :fangurl: and :tears: cos i miss it and miss seeing him. Vids. and pics doesnt help much... of course new things like the interview later will make me happy... but after... :( Would prob. still be smiling if i had got the piccie w. me and Mika... but ive givin up on waiting for it :sad:

Yeah, I know the feeling! It will be better in a while :wink2: But I can't complain 'cause it's the first time ever that I already knew the date of the next gig I'm going too after a Mikagig.

Never give up!! One day you'll have a pic with him! :wink2::huglove:

Yeah, I know the feeling! It will be better in a while :wink2: But I can't complain 'cause it's the first time ever that I already knew the date of the next gig I'm going too after a Mikagig.

Never give up!! One day you'll have a pic with him! :wink2::huglove:

Never give up.... hhmmm.... well i have w. the piccie... how long time can it take to send a piccie over facebook? she got my full name and everything so she could find me on facebook!!!!! I will borrow my s-dads or get one myself for the next Mika gigs i'll go to so i know i wont loose it... :tears: But im 99 i wont meet him again.. im never that lucky! :sad:

Never give up.... hhmmm.... well i have w. the piccie... how long time can it take to send a piccie over facebook? she got my full name and everything so she could find me on facebook!!!!! I will borrow my s-dads or get one myself for the next Mika gigs i'll go to so i know i wont loose it... :tears: But im 99 i wont meet him again.. im never that lucky! :sad:

oh, you HAVE a pic with Mika but the person didn't send it?? :huh: I'm sorry I didn't know that! :huh: awww, that's even worse :tears: *hug* I really hope you'll get your pic :huglove:

YES YES YES PLZ!!!!!!!! :huglove::flowers2::naughty:

U should so come to sweden this summer :wink2: to the peace and love festival! But I'm not even sure I'll be able to go :blink:

Well that's wht my parents say anyway :naughty: but do the honestly think that I wouldn't go to a mika gig in my own country? would'nt think so :naughty:

U should so come to sweden this summer :wink2: to the peace and love festival! But I'm not even sure I'll be able to go :blink:

Well that's wht my parents say anyway :naughty: but do the honestly think that I wouldn't go to a mika gig in my own country? would'nt think so :naughty:

Would love to go but he is doing a gig here too this summer :aah: Where in sweden is it?

Would love to go but he is doing a gig here too this summer :aah: Where in sweden is it?

He is?! :shocked: Well that is Awesom! :P

It's in Borlänge and I had never heard of that city before!:aah:

He is?! :shocked: Well that is Awesom! :P

It's in Borlänge and I had never heard of that city before!:aah:

He is... On June 4 in Skive (Jylland) :mf_rosetinted:

I just checked for that city... i have to take a plane from copenhagen to stockholm and then get from stockholm to there somehow :blink:

He is... On June 4 in Skive (Jylland) :mf_rosetinted:

I just checked for that city... i have to take a plane from copenhagen to stockholm and then get from stockholm to there somehow :blink:

yeah. You'll have to take the train ( http://www.sj.se ) to there.. I'm going from gothenburg to Borlänge and it takes about 8 hours xD

btw. is it a festival he's doing or an own gig?

yeah. You'll have to take the train ( http://www.sj.se ) to there.. I'm going from gothenburg to Borlänge and it takes about 8 hours xD

btw. is it a festival he's doing or an own gig?

8 hours... holy!. Dont wanna think how many t will take from me. takes 1½ to get to the airport ...

The show here is at a fewstival. He will be the last one to play that day.... of course! the best till last... I will get my tix paied (vip + show tix) if Mika updates his festival list on MS, facebook or myspace before Thursday next week :aah:

8 hours... holy!. Dont wanna think how many t will take from me. takes 1½ to get to the airport ...

The show here is at a fewstival. He will be the last one to play that day.... of course! the best till last... I will get my tix paied (vip + show tix) if Mika updates his festival list on MS, facebook or myspace before Thursday next week :aah:

Yup! me too. wan't to know it's for sure that he's coming :P I't would be awesome if you'd come! :wink2:

Yup! me too. wan't to know it's for sure that he's coming :P I't would be awesome if you'd come! :wink2:

Pideh, are you coming to peace and love? Only for the day that mika plays or for the whole festival?

I'm not sure if I can come either :shocked: Last year the one day tickets costed almost 800:- and then the train ticets on top of that :sneaky2: But I really want to see him play since I missed some parts of the concert last time :teehee:

Pideh, are you coming to peace and love? Only for the day that mika plays or for the whole festival?

I'm not sure if I can come either :shocked: Last year the one day tickets costed almost 800:- and then the train ticets on top of that :sneaky2: But I really want to see him play since I missed some parts of the concert last time :teehee:

holy cow it will cost me a lot.... will cost me 900 just to get a copenhagen-stockholm-copenhagen tix :blink: