Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

Like Silver, I really DO understand what you mean. So many of us have been there. It is just such a mix of emotions. As you say, you feel happy that you have seen him....but your memories are somehow shrouded by the awful feeling that you want more and you don't know when/if you will see him again. I spent the first few times that I met him behaving like an idiot. I either lost the ability to speak completely or else talked a complete load of rubbish. It took me AGES to get over that and being able to behave like an (almost) normal human being in his presence :naughty:

It sounds as though you have had some lovely experiences...try to focus on the good things and not to think too much about how long it might be before you see him again :huglove:

yes, i really want more! I have so many questions to ask :blush-anim-cl: normal questions, I mean, without any "journalist" smell, about life, about his attitude to some things, about songs, so on. But no-one will never ask this on a common M&G. If only I could be his friend :aah: but it is impossible and I'm fully aware of it.

I have not any depression still!

I cherish my kind condition. I think of those happy days constantly and I bathe in my memoirs. I till now have not involved all my memoirs. I know, that I still not have recollected all and I do not hurry up to do it). I save my magic casket of memory for the future and I dipped into the past only slightly . It is enough for my fine mood).

Aha, you're in a better position, he remembers and knows you! And I'm, for him, just another girl with his photo for autograph :boxed:

And I understand that for the time being I did NOTHING good for him to remember me. It's only my fault.

I can't stop thinking what should I do to bring him positive emotions and meanwhile not to bother or disturb him.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, i really want more! I have so many questions to ask :blush-anim-cl: normal questions, I mean, without any "journalist" smell, about life, about his attitude to some things, about songs, so on. But no-one will never ask this on a common M&G. If only I could be his friend :aah: but it is impossible and I'm fully aware of it.

Aha, you're in a better position, he remembers and knows you! And I'm, for him, just another girl with his photo for autograph :boxed:

And I understand that for the time being I did NOTHING good for him to remember me. It's only my fault.

I can't stop thinking what should I do to bring him positive emotions and meanwhile not to bother or disturb him.

Your emotions are very understandable......but you are right.....as much as you would like to be able to have all those long in depth conversations with him you acept that it wouldn't be possible - so you are being realisitic and not delussional.............this is a plus point !:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

And yes, you are also right that maybe you are 'just another girl with an autograph' but looking on the positive side.....that it is a lot more than fans of some other pop stars get....a lot of them never even get a glance of their hero's let alone the chance to dance on stage with them etc! But it's not 'your fault'. Mika can't possiby 'know' all of his fans - there are way too many, but he does his best to meet as many as possible. You sound to me as though you are a very sensible considerate caring fan.

Lena...................you're a star :biggrin2: You should be an example to us all.:wub2:

If I have not managed to see Mika I would be shipped in huge depression... You know, I almost do not recollect the gig. It is somehow greased in memory (it is into my casket of memory)). Still I recollect my meetings only. It was always more important for me. I dreamed of it. Therefore I have no depression. To see Mika for 3 times within three days and plus the gig... What can be more joyful?). And I block any sad ideas and I eradicate them on a root. They appear but I have time to suppress them. I have the fine weapon).

If I have not managed to see Mika I would be shipped in huge depression... You know, I almost do not recollect the gig. It is somehow greased in memory (it is into my casket of memory)). Still I recollect my meetings only. It was always more important for me. I dreamed of it. Therefore I have no depression. To see Mika for 3 times within three days and plus the gig... What can be more joyful?). And I block any sad ideas and I eradicate them on a root. They appear but I have time to suppress them. I have the fine weapon).

I admire you very much, I really do.

Yeees... It warms me very much !:wub2:

Do not enter me into depression!:sneaky2::naughty:

I too think that I could speak more... Also I should not hesitate to embrace sweet Boy... Also could look in His eyes more openly... Also could touch His palms as I dreamed... Also could tell even once "thank you", instead of be silent... Also could give to Him something, and another, and the third... If there were no such strong heat I would have done anything of this.

Let He comes to Russia in the winter)

+1!

"The things we left unsaid are only taking space up in our heads" and weigh upon as stones.

Thank you girls, I feel better discussing it, and not keeping in mind

That's the benefit/aim of this thread :thumb_yello:

I too think that I could speak more... Also I should not hesitate to embrace sweet Boy... Also could look in His eyes more openly... Also could touch His palms as I dreamed... Also could tell even once "thank you", instead of be silent... Also could give to Him something, and another, and the third... If there were no such strong heat I would have done anything of this.

You did well to do ANYTHING in that heat :shocked:

All I did was moan to Mika about how hot it was :shocked::naughty:

AAAAAAAAAA I was going to look at his eyes and FORGOT!!!!!

Did he said "don't moan, wife?" :roftl:

+1!

"The things we left unsaid are only taking space up in our heads" and weigh upon as stones.

Thank you girls, I feel better discussing it, and not keeping in mind

All untold and left unfinished can be left for following time)

These are dreams, not the real past! I could make it. But could not. Because I have been lost too as Dream_Queen). But I have been tied by obligations). It was necessary to take the autograph not for one girl. It was necessary to not mix the gifts. It was necessary to hurry up. Because I was afraid Mika will leave ). I was fussy)) And I had no time for simple pleasure from dialogue and contemplation to Mika)

Did he said "don't moan, wife?" :roftl:

No................he agreed with me :naughty: We were typically British.........moaning about the weather :roftl:

All untold and left unfinished can be left for following time)

These are dreams, not the real past! I could make it. But could not. Because I have been lost too as Dream_Queen). But I have been tied by obligations). It was necessary to take the autograph not for one girl. It was necessary to not mix the gifts. It was necessary to hurry up. Because I was afraid Mika will leave ). I was fussy)) And I had no time for simple pleasure from dialogue and contemplation to Mika)

Well you did great..............and have some fantastic memories :huglove:

I looked:wub2: !! I devoured Him with eyes! Some time... I perceived time stopped both all over again I was going to stand and silently to look at Him... But, probably, He did not think He should stand and allow to consider Himself as in a museum)). But I did not see Him so distinctly, as I wanted. It was as in a dream). Because I did not think all over again that time is transient and Mika will leave.

He gave me so much time). I'm happy! Oh, it is the depression thread!

Edited by Lena

I looked:wub2:red His with eyes! Some time... I perceived time stopped both all over again I was going to stand and silently to look at Him... But, probably, He did not think He should stand and allow to consider Himself as in a museum)). But I did not see Him so distinctly, as I wanted. It was as in a dream). Because I did not think all over again that time is transient and Mika will leave.

It's good to spread a little happiness :roftl:

I looked:wub2: !! I devoured Him with eyes! Some time... I perceived time stopped both all over again I was going to stand and silently to look at Him... But, probably, He did not think He should stand and allow to consider Himself as in a museum)). But I did not see Him so distinctly, as I wanted. It was as in a dream). Because I did not think all over again that time is transient and Mika will leave.

I can't recall some of my feelings, as if it was not me. Now, i see some moments as a YT video that I saw, not as myself being here. I so hope to correct my mistakes in future. :aah: It can't be left undone!

We can't help it............it's in bred :naughty:

It is as vodka for Russian :teehee:

Probably, I shall go to sleep! I want to donate blood in the morning ). It is necessary to sleep)

Good night!

Edited by Lena

I can't recall some of my feelings, as if it was not me. Now, i see some moments as a YT video that I saw, not as myself being here. I so hope to correct my mistakes in future. :aah: It can't be left undone!

I was with girls for each time ... I should interrogate them to know that there were actually)). Probably, I have forgotten something important and interesting))

hello,

just subscribing to this thread, 'cause i'm suffering from PMD big time :aah:

:tears:

I have post-Mika depression since last April...:wub2::wub2:

I miss him so much!!!! every day I listen his songs and I think of him..:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

wenn2840051.jpg

awwww :huglove: *hugs*

• 2 months later...

and i suffer from PND :tears::crybaby:

Im affraid that i wont see him again cos i screwed up at a video recording last weekend. He have said in pm's and texts that we will meet up alone again someday and it wasnt ny fault what happened. But im stlll affraid i wont see him again... :tears: I know getting things said to him face-2-face would change a lot but he was too busy for that and say what happened by pm and text isnt the same. He couldnt see if i was smiling, crying or how my voice was and i couldnt see or hear the way he reacted. If i could just tell him by phone (call) but i cant call and i dont think he wants me to call... its not a "post friend depression" it IS for an artist!!!! Would call it PFD instead then... went to a music vid. shoot w. an artist... i screwed up in a way he didnt wanted me to cos he had told me 1-2 weeks before that he didnt wanted me to get sick on the set... and what happened!!! I got sick... :tears: And im affraid i wont get to see that artist anylonger... :tears:

Last sunday was ruind cos of what happened saturday and i needed this place a lot to get through it... but couldnt! Needed to speak to him too but he couldnt cos of vid. recording... so talking face-2-face about it and our breakfast/lunch plan got canceled too!!!! Im affraid :tears: :tears:

Edited by Dark Angel