Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

PMD seems to have missed me....saw him on 3rd March' date=' and ordered tickets to see him in June this morning. But what's kept me going is the promise to myself that I'll go to as many gigs as possible and meet him as many times as I can too. I've promised myself that, so hopefully I won't go round thinking that's it for me....

And i've just kept on going through the pictures and videos of the last gig, and playing his music all the time. Haven't listened to anything other than Mika on my phone (Yeah, I lost my iPod so my phone is the equivalent :biggrin2: ) for over a month solid now :aah: I've just managed to stay happy....so i'm hoping that after the June gig, everything will be the same as it is now[/quote']

can i have some of that "happyness"? ive gone though vids. and pics from the copanhagen and london gigs i went to but it doesnt help! :sneaky2: Ok maybe some from copanhagen makes me :fangurl: a lot :naughty: Not everyday im a BG, meets "da man" and get my pic taken w. him while having my hand on his tummy (got permission by Mika) :aah: i still remember the feeling :swoon:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can i have some of that "happyness"? ive gone though vids. and pics from the copanhagen and london gigs i went to but it doesnt help! :sneaky2: Ok maybe some from copanhagen makes me :fangurl: a lot :naughty: Not everyday im a BG, meets "da man" and get my pic taken w. him while having my hand on his tummy (got permission by Mika) :aah: i still remember the feeling :swoon:

Ahhhhh!!!!! You had a picture with him, and you were touching his tummy?! Where is this picture?!!?!? :mf_lustslow:

And yes, have all the happiness you want :wink2: Don't like it when my fellow MFCers are sad :(

Ahhhhh!!!!! You had a picture with him' date=' and you were touching his tummy?! Where is this picture?!!?!? :mf_lustslow:

And yes, have all the happiness you want :wink2: Don't like it when my fellow MFCers are sad :([/quote']

The girl who took iot hasnt send it to me. More than 14 days and still nothing :crybaby: I should have said yes to John to take it :aah:

Oh no' date=' are you in contact with her!?!?!? That probably doesn't help with the PMD at all! Yikes, poor you!!!!!! :([/quote']

Nope just a grl i meet at the gig who was a BG too... she wanted my full username on facebook so she culd find me and i gave it to her.... even spelled it! Think it was my "once in a life time" chance to meet Mika and i dont have a memorie from it (pic) except for whats stuck inside my head

• 1 month later...

I'm Mika fan since November 2007. And my daughter Keti too who actually introduced me with his music. I've never thought I'd go to some of his gigs neither he'd come to my country. But I was at 2 his gigs this year eventually, in Hamburg and Berlin with Keti, of course.

And Mika comes to my country to the Exit festival in Novi Sad:boing:

And moreover maybe we'll go to his gig in Prague.:blush-anim-cl:

As for PMD I came through different moods there in Germany and here in Belgrade. Some lovely fleshes often appears in my mind and some more lovable details try to repress and not to think about them.

But it was.....magical:swoon:

To be honest, I feel better and more focused on real life when I don't read and watch every other day reports, pics and videos of other people.

Selfish...but that's the way it is. :dunno:

I've never been to anything of his. But just seeing videos and hearing his music makes me want to meet him. I doubt it'll happen.

My friend pulled out an ouija board the other day and just for fun I asked it if I'd ever meet him and it said yes, then I asked it when and it said in 3 years, then I asked it where and it said "your house." I don't know if I got a liar but every time my friend plays I have to ask, and it always comes up with the same awnsers. :shocked:

So Mika, if you're reading this, you, me, my house, three years. You might want to mark your calender. I'll be the girl wearing the crazily patterned pants, and I might seem extremely talkative, but I'm really not, I'm more shy than anything. Plus you'll meet Suicide Cow! :aah:

You know, usually I wouldn't trust the ouija board, but I was talking to Steve and Steve never lies! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm Mika fan since April/May 2007. I only went to 2 gigs during this 3 years.

And I have no gig I can look forward to.:emot-sad:

Dunno how to survive the next months.

So have I...

But I never really had PMD... I just kept thinking about how awesome it was that he came here...

I've never been to anything of his. But just seeing videos and hearing his music makes me want to meet him. I doubt it'll happen.

My friend pulled out an ouija board the other day and just for fun I asked it if I'd ever meet him and it said yes, then I asked it when and it said in 3 years, then I asked it where and it said "your house." I don't know if I got a liar but every time my friend plays I have to ask, and it always comes up with the same awnsers. :shocked:

So Mika, if you're reading this, you, me, my house, three years. You might want to mark your calender. I'll be the girl wearing the crazily patterned pants, and I might seem extremely talkative, but I'm really not, I'm more shy than anything. Plus you'll meet Suicide Cow! :aah:

You know, usually I wouldn't trust the ouija board, but I was talking to Steve and Steve never lies! :mf_rosetinted:

Suicide cow and Steve intriuge me :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...
I know what you mean about having no one to talk to cause they just think i'm being silly or i'm just obsessed.

But you can talk to us on here cause we understand :huglove:

xxx

i donno if its just me theres unlucky... but not many wanna talk to me about it!

Think nobody did it back in March

i donno if its just me theres unlucky... but not many wanna talk to me about it!

Think nobody did it back in March

I will talk to you about it.

I saw him back in March and i felt so sad after the concert cause i had such an amazing time seeing him and then he was just gone :( and i didnt know when i would see him again and i still don't know.

When did you last see him?

xxx

I will talk to you about it.

I saw him back in March and i felt so sad after the concert cause i had such an amazing time seeing him and then he was just gone :( and i didnt know when i would see him again and i still don't know.

When did you last see him?

xxx

Last friday in Denmark. Meet him after. I donno when i'll see him again... next year? 3 years? Ever again? :sad:

Last friday in Denmark. Meet him after. I donno when i'll see him again... next year? 3 years? Ever again? :sad:

Aww that was so recent no wonder your feleing depressed :(.

You will see him again i know you will somehow. Maybe next year i think that will be when i see him again. But for now you will just have to listen to his songs and remember how good the concert was and feel lucky to have seen him :). Maybe you could make a book or poster with all the photo's and funny things tht he said at the concert? I did somehting like that and it helped a lot. You wont feel like this forever btw. Just remember you still have his music to help you through and somehow he is with you if we hear his songs. xxxxx

Aww that was so recent no wonder your feleing depressed :(.

You will see him again i know you will somehow. Maybe next year i think that will be when i see him again. But for now you will just have to listen to his songs and remember how good the concert was and feel lucky to have seen him :). Maybe you could make a book or poster with all the photo's and funny things tht he said at the concert? I did somehting like that and it helped a lot. You wont feel like this forever btw. Just remember you still have his music to help you through and somehow he is with you if we hear his songs. xxxxx

I think listning to his music atm. will just make me more :sad:

have went though the piccies i took from that day and made me smile

I didnt get pmd after the first time i saw him. Glad i didnt. I was fangurling over it for a month time i think

I think listning to his music atm. will just make me more :sad:

have went though the piccies i took from that day and made me smile

I didnt get pmd after the first time i saw him. Glad i didnt. I was fangurling over it for a month time i think

Oh right yeah. For me i couldnt help but smile listening to his songs.

I'm still fangurling over my first mika concert in march lol. I can't help but talk about the concert sometimes which annoys the people who don't like Mika. I wish i had a friend who lived near that i could go crazy about Mika with. i think thats why i'm soo obsessed witht he mika fan club because everyone loves mika here :).

xxx

Oh right yeah. For me i couldnt help but smile listening to his songs.

I'm still fangurling over my first mika concert in march lol. I can't help but talk about the concert sometimes which annoys the people who don't like Mika. I wish i had a friend who lived near that i could go crazy about Mika with. i think thats why i'm soo obsessed witht he mika fan club because everyone loves mika here :).

xxx

i have the same prob. with stop talking ab out something that happened at the gig i went to in March (Denmark) :aah: