Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

holy cow it will cost me a lot.... will cost me 900 just to get a copenhagen-stockholm-copenhagen tix :blink:

and the stockholm-borlänge-stockholm will cost me (youth ticket) at least 400:- :sneaky2: and adult ticket is around 600:-

900:- is actually not that much. I'll have to go to denmark (odense) in april and my stockholm-copenhagen-stockholm ticket will cost almost 1500! and then I have to change train and sleep 2 nights at a hostel, only for a exam :sneaky2:

btw, on what page do you book train tickets in denmark?

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and the stockholm-borlänge-stockholm will cost me (youth ticket) at least 400:- :sneaky2: and adult ticket is around 600:-

900:- is actually not that much. I'll have to go to denmark (odense) in april and my stockholm-copenhagen-stockholm ticket will cost almost 1500! and then I have to change train and sleep 2 nights at a hostel, only for a exam :sneaky2:

btw, on what page do you book train tickets in denmark?

rejseplan.dk

but the best thing you can do is call DSB who has train conenctions and can find the best and cheapest way... theres some danish, swedish and norwegian peeps at the phoneline...

I know how you feel and it's bloody terrible. I can't focus during the day because I just keep going back to Sunday night. And I hum and sing his songs through out the day. The worst part of the day is the night time because you sit there and think "Just a few days ago I was at the Mika concert." And it makes me wanna cry. Lol.

I feel the same seriously i cant stop thinking or talkign about him and i cant stop singing his songs. Everyone says i'm obsessed and they get annoyed talking to me cause i only tlak about him i cant help it. Ever since i saw him live on March 4th 2010 he's taking me over. He's made me see life in a new colourful way and i've become even more dreamy than i was before. Everttime i think aboutt he concert i wish soo hard to turn backk time i wish i didnt have to wait soo long to see him again :crybaby:. Also i wish i had a friend who i could talk to abotu Mika and and woudlnt get annoyed at me and start ignoring or trying to change the subject. No one understands they just find it funny that i liek him soo much. Ok yeh i know i'm obsessed and i sound a bit weird but yeh i cant help beign obsessed him and his music is amazing :blush-anim-cl:

love

serena

xx

Also i wish i had a friend who i could talk to abotu Mika and and woudlnt get annoyed at me and start ignoring or trying to change the subject. No one understands they just find it funny that i liek him soo much. Ok yeh i know i'm obsessed and i sound a bit weird but yeh i cant help beign obsessed him and his music is amazing :blush-anim-cl:

That's what MFC is for. :huglove:

Well as for me, I had 2 different moods: Mika hyper state in Hamburg and Mika depression during M&G in Berlin. Alltogether it counts like a perfect PMD in a way.:naughty:

But even though Keti and I don't have a pic with him (we were not pushy or imposed for that but pretty decent and shy) it always looks like you've missed something. And I must not forget that these were our first 2 gigs ever. :wub2:

After reading all the messages in this thread, I realise I'm not the only one with these feelings of PMD. And I can give these feelings a name now! I'm a mum of 2 teenage girls (17 and 14 years old), am olmost 50 and feel like a teenager all over again! I'm counting the days when I can see Mika again, look at every possible website to find something new about him, check twitter more times a day, to find out if Mika has twittered! People look at me and I can see them think: She's nuts! But I'm not nuts! I live a very normal live with my family, my lovely husband (who I dearly love!), my work! It's just that one person who gives a glow to my life! When I see his smile, my day is good. When I hear his music, I'm happy. And when I can go to a gig, I can't be more happy! I've met Mika a couple of times last year, and I hope many occasions will follow! In the mean time I will live my life and just enjoy the memories!:wub2:

After reading all the messages in this thread, I realise I'm not the only one with these feelings of PMD. And I can give these feelings a name now! I'm a mum of 2 teenage girls (17 and 14 years old), am olmost 50 and feel like a teenager all over again! I'm counting the days when I can see Mika again, look at every possible website to find something new about him, check twitter more times a day, to find out if Mika has twittered! People look at me and I can see them think: She's nuts! But I'm not nuts! I live a very normal live with my family, my lovely husband (who I dearly love!), my work! It's just that one person who gives a glow to my life! When I see his smile, my day is good. When I hear his music, I'm happy. And when I can go to a gig, I can't be more happy! I've met Mika a couple of times last year, and I hope many occasions will follow! In the mean time I will live my life and just enjoy the memories!:wub2:

I get what you mean. We're the same age and my teenage daughter Keti (16)is a very active member of MFC. I joined here pretty late in January 2010. My life is oveloaded with work and I enjoy it most the time. I have never been in such "state of mind" not even in my youth. And I'm really thankfull Mika for some special personal moments. More before I met him in the real life.:blush-anim-cl:

I'm getting sad now, it's almost a month since the concert i was at. I don't want to forget a single detail about it! I hope i'm not the only one like this!

You aren't i feel like that i saw him in Bristol on March 4th and it was amazing and i'm soo sad its over.

I've made this book of all the pics and some quotes of what he said during the concert i love it cause now i wont forget how amazing it was =)

xxx

You aren't i feel like that i saw him in Bristol on March 4th and it was amazing and i'm soo sad its over.

I've made this book of all the pics and some quotes of what he said during the concert i love it cause now i wont forget how amazing it was =)

xxx

I've done something simillar, the first thing i did when i got home was write in my journel! I also have a more detailed version of it saved on my laptop! I'm glad someone else feels like this! I felt a bit silly when i saved the longer one on the laptop.

I've done something simillar, the first thing i did when i got home was write in my journel! I also have a more detailed version of it saved on my laptop! I'm glad someone else feels like this! I felt a bit silly when i saved the longer one on the laptop.

Awww i wrote about it in my diary as soon as i got home =). I also stuck in some glitter that fell from the roof at the concert lol :biggrin2:

I really hope he comes back to Bristol sooooon =) i really wanna meet him next time aswel

xx

I've always felt empty and sad after an important gig for I've been living with/for music for 17 years and concerts are always something very intimate deep and moving for me.

But I've NEVER felt the way I felt after the Mika gig in June.

It was my first Mika moment and I had been longing to finally see him live for the first time since 2007.

It was awesome, perfect, exciting, touching, great..and suddenly it was over.

It took several days to come but finally the depression arrived and it was an awful feeling :huh: the worst I've ever had after an important experience like that. Mika surely have something very special or I really can't figure out how he can make us feel this way.

I think that beyond the age or the reasons that everyone can have, if you really LOVE something, you get to feel it, touch it and then you have to come back on earth...well it's really hard.

I'm really emotional, maybe too much :blush-anim-cl::naughty: and I live the moments during a gig deeply because music is always been a big part of my life so I think I can really understand all of you that are experiencing the PMD and sadly all I can say is that you only have to wait because time will fix everything :huglove:

Oops I wrote too much :naughty:

I dunno if i'm just an emotional person but i cried reading that. everythign you said i can relate to and Mika is an amazing person and i dont know how he makes us feel like this but it is depressing that one minute you could be feeling soo happy and at one with the music and the next minute its over and u are traveling back home and wont see him in person for a long time. I wish i could meet him someday.

Seriously i need to stop crying now i'm embarrasing myself but i wish i could have stayed living in a dream at his concert for longer and not have to come back down to earth.

Yeh you are right time will fix everything. Wish time would move fatser when you are waiting and move slower when u are experiencing something amazing.

"hugs" to all the people experiencing this.

xxx

how long tme can it take before it goes away? :(

Untill your next gig :aah:

Tomorrow ... was my next gig ... Now it isn't anymore :tears: And that sucks :aah:

I dunno if i'm just an emotional person but i cried reading that. everythign you said i can relate to and Mika is an amazing person and i dont know how he makes us feel like this but it is depressing that one minute you could be feeling soo happy and at one with the music and the next minute its over and u are traveling back home and wont see him in person for a long time. I wish i could meet him someday.

Seriously i need to stop crying now i'm embarrasing myself but i wish i could have stayed living in a dream at his concert for longer and not have to come back down to earth.

Yeh you are right time will fix everything. Wish time would move fatser when you are waiting and move slower when u are experiencing something amazing.

"hugs" to all the people experiencing this.

xxx

As time goes by....right. But I don't even think about the day when I'll see him again.:boxed:

Really i have no idea when i'll see him again =( and that sucks.

MIKA PLEASE DO ANOTHER UK TOUR SOON

xx

Actually I know when I will see him again. Here in Serbia, in July at Exit festival, but I pretend I know nothing about it.:naughty:

sucks...

PMD seems to have missed me....saw him on 3rd March, and ordered tickets to see him in June this morning. But what's kept me going is the promise to myself that I'll go to as many gigs as possible and meet him as many times as I can too. I've promised myself that, so hopefully I won't go round thinking that's it for me....

And i've just kept on going through the pictures and videos of the last gig, and playing his music all the time. Haven't listened to anything other than Mika on my phone (Yeah, I lost my iPod so my phone is the equivalent :biggrin2: ) for over a month solid now :aah: I've just managed to stay happy....so i'm hoping that after the June gig, everything will be the same as it is now