Mika ft. Famous Paintings

willywonka

Guest whalesfood

it's too bad there can't be a group field trip to a museum with mika face cutouts in hand. not that it is ever ok to do that in real life but in this fantasy it is! or we could just have the cutouts on sticks. and hold it up to the paintings and take pics. haha.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's too bad there can't be a group field trip to a museum with mika face cutouts in hand. not that it is ever ok to do that in real life but in this fantasy it is! or we could just have the cutouts on sticks. and hold it up to the paintings and take pics. haha.

Excellent idea.

I do love all these paintings.

But we can soon make a group trip to Musee grevin and check for ourselves how big is one foot boy...:teehee::roftl:

Guest whalesfood
But we can soon make a group trip to Musee grevin and check for ourselves how big is one foot boy...:teehee::roftl:

hahaha! you'll be able to tell who the fan club members are because they'll be the ones restraining themselves from peaking in the pants. hahaha. "accidently" patting it. haha! "we will distract them! you guys look!"

381864713.jpg

:lmfao:

good idea :thumb_yello::naughty:

No I'm not :blink: I just have my moments of inspiration sometimes :wink2:

Normally school ruins my inspiration

School times are the greatest, when you'll grow up you'll agree with me...:naughty:

Normally, LIFE ruins my inspiration...:mf_rosetinted:

School times are the greatest, when you'll grow up you'll agree with me...:naughty:

Normally, LIFE ruins my inspiration...:mf_rosetinted:

I understand school times are the greatest, but sometimes it's hard to see through all the tests and stupid teachers who can't teach :teehee:

Clever words, wonka, clever words

My left neuron makes me say thngs like this, after my right one passed away long, long ago...:mf_rosetinted:

I understand school times are the greatest, but sometimes it's hard to see through all the tests and stupid teachers who can't teach :teehee:

And have a bad breath. :sneaky2:

I understand you, been there, seen it, and my 12yo daughter rants about it everyday...

I tell her exactly what i tell you...:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...