Hammersmith Gigs - Accomodation Thread.

CazGirl

I'm not complaining about the idea, I'm just upset that I was shopping not here! :biggrin2:

EDIT: Now I have "All I want for Christmas" going around in my head!

.... and now i just got it cos of reading it....

all i want for christmas is you... :groovy:

reminds me of a friend of mine gave me an idea for one of the shows.... sing "the best" to him (by tina turner)

You're simply the best, better than all the rest

Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met....

I think it fits perfect...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a very good girl too so i think i'll put it on mine too :angel_not:

I guess you like the pics :roftl: I think they are amazing! Now i just have a prob. with what to use as my wall on my phone. have the 2nd one as my wall on my comp and OMG :shocked: You should try it.... :wink2:

meeks-wall.jpg

Argh I did have the picture you've got as your avatar as my background but I changed it on Sunday, then came to my parent's house and I can't remember for the life of me what picture I changed to. It's really bugging me, but I'm going home tomorrow so I'll find out then.

I'm not complaining about the idea, I'm just upset that I was shopping not here! :biggrin2:

EDIT: Now I have "All I want for Christmas" going around in my head!

Yeah, forget chocolate and socks, I wanna wake up being sexually assaulted by Mika. :roftl:

That was possibly a case of too much info too early in the evening. :roftl:

Argh I did have the picture you've got as your avatar as my background but I changed it on Sunday, then came to my parent's house and I can't remember for the life of me what picture I changed to. It's really bugging me, but I'm going home tomorrow so I'll find out then.

Yeah, forget chocolate and socks, I wanna wake up being sexually assaulted by Mika. :roftl:

That is one thing i would love to too :naughty:

hhhmmmm.... nice gig thread :roftl:

That is just too good for words! :roftl:

If I can go to Hammersmith, I don't need any accomodation. Just turn up, gig, Maybe meet Mika then train home because I live about a 2 hour train journey away from London, so yeah.

Plus side of living in Ampthill - close to Flitwick with a train station where my Mum picks me up.

:)

If I can go to Hammersmith, I don't need any accomodation. Just turn up, gig, Maybe meet Mika then train home because I live about a 2 hour train journey away from London, so yeah.

Plus side of living in Ampthill - close to Flitwick with a train station where my Mum picks me up.

:)

Wish I lived closer!

You're bad, bad girls leading me astray like this when I come onto this thread all innocently to post something about accomodation but end up getting seriously distracted by "Christmas Lists" and THAT video, which of course I just HAD to watch again, LOL!!! (Holy s**t, if he does those moves to 'Touches You' at the Hammersmith gig I'll need to be scraped up off the floor afterwards... :swoon::drool: )

Aaanyyways, what was I going to say? Ah yes, I've booked a family room at the Battersea Travelodge for 28/2/10, so if anyone needs accomodation that night, the offer's there...

You're bad, bad girls leading me astray like this when I come onto this thread all innocently to post something about accomodation but end up getting seriously distracted by "Christmas Lists" and THAT video, which of course I just HAD to watch again, LOL!!! (Holy s**t, if he does those moves to 'Touches You' at the Hammersmith gig I'll need to be scraped up off the floor afterwards... :swoon::drool: )

Aaanyyways, what was I going to say? Ah yes, I've booked a family room at the Battersea Travelodge for 28/2/10, so if anyone needs accomodation that night, the offer's there...

Not the only one who need to get out that way :roftl: and i will need someone to close my mouth after it cos wont help... not possible... while it if he does it! :naughty:

:lmfao:

answer: to wake up being sexually assaulted by Mika??

Nah, that wouldn't have gone down well. :roftl:

i wish he will do move like he does in this one and in my sig to touches you at the gigs... :das:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDD6aJCfaRc

that would be :drool::jawdrop::pbjt::mf_lustslow::boing: from me...

OMGGGGG he does a smug little smile at one point when everyone screams and it totally makes me want to tackle him to the ground and take my Christmas present by force.