Hammersmith Gigs - Accomodation Thread.

CazGirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caz you're more than welcome to it.

Dark Angel, if you get mega stuck then there'll be some floor space in our room and we can just ask for loads of blankets at reception so we can try and make it vaguely comfortable for you. Fingers crossed you'll get a bed space, but if not, don't worry, you'll have somewhere to stay after. :thumb_yello:

And Fish, you'll be sick of me too, don't worry, but we'll probably end up doing the same thing all over again on his next tour and it'll be dead fun. :biggrin2:

Edited by Jazzy

It's worth paying a little extra to be closer to the venue if you have mobility problems. I'm going to take my stick to beat people of their seats on the bus back....

I agree about that. I'd sooner pay a bit more to be close. I'm going to try and use busses to travel around aswell, because, for me, the tube is a nightmare on account of both my mobility, and confusion problems. But someone sent me a link to a travel website for busses around London, so I'll be looking at that nearer the time.

Caz you're more than welcome to it.

Dark Angel, if you get mega stuck then there'll be some floor space in our room and we can just ask for loads of blankets at reception so we can try and make it vaguely comfortable for you. Fingers crossed you'll get a bed space, but if not, don't worry, you'll have somewhere to stay after. :thumb_yello:

And Fish, you'll be sick of me too, don't worry, but we'll probably end up doing the same thing all over again on his next tour and it'll be dead fun. :biggrin2:

Thanks honey :thumb_yello:

Are you staying over only the one night though?

thx. Glad to hear cos i london alone when you only know some of it mixed with some epilepsy added.... no a good combination :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks honey :thumb_yello:

Are you staying over only the one night though?

Yeah, going back to Romford after - my mate's coming with me as well and she has college the next day. I'm gonna let my parents believe that I'm going back to Crewe on the Monday though, rather than going to another gig and actually going back on the Tuesday, but whatever.

thx. Glad to hear cos i london alone when you only know some of it mixed with some epilepsy added.... no a good combination :blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry, there'll be plenty of MFCers to look after you. Will you be all right finding the venue/using the tube etc? If you need any help with any stuff like that, pm me and I'll do my best to help you out. Can always come and meet you at the tube station if you're worried about getting lost. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, going back to Romford after - my mate's coming with me as well and she has college the next day. I'm gonna let my parents believe that I'm going back to Crewe on the Monday though, rather than going to another gig and actually going back on the Tuesday, but whatever.

Don't worry, there'll be plenty of MFCers to look after you. Will you be all right finding the venue/using the tube etc? If you need any help with any stuff like that, pm me and I'll do my best to help you out. Can always come and meet you at the tube station if you're worried about getting lost. :thumb_yello:

Yeah that ok! :thumb_yello: Also what i expected to take. As long as some just knows 2 things about me (hope ppl wont "run" away now) if something should go "wrong" when around me.... what it is and maybe where im from... But we can maybe talk about that some other time

So you're not staying over on the 28th? Hokay.

WHO IS? AND WHO'S GOT ROOM FOR TWO? :roftl:

Yeah that ok! :thumb_yello: Also what i expected to take. As long as some just knows 2 things about me (hope ppl wont "run" away now) if something should go "wrong" when around me.... what it is and maybe where im from... But we can maybe talk about that some other time

Okay, don't worry, I won't run away, I'm usually pretty level headed when things go wrong, so pm me a bit nearer the time; we'll go over everything and I'll try and answer any questions as best as I can. Don't worry about a thing, we'll all have a fab time and you'll have lots of lovely MFCers to look out for you. :thumb_yello:

So you're not staying over on the 28th? Hokay.

WHO IS? AND WHO'S GOT ROOM FOR TWO? :roftl:

LOLLLLL I said HOKAY earlier on a different forum. Jaz and Caz are on the same brainwave innit?

I'm sure someone will have some spare space for the 28th. There's about 235367896 of us going and if 50% of them book hotel rooms then that's...well, half of that number, so I'm sure you'll find somewhere.

I'm procrastinating, might as well book the 2nd date hotel now.

Okay, don't worry, I won't run away, I'm usually pretty level headed when things go wrong, so pm me a bit nearer the time; we'll go over everything and I'll try and answer any questions as best as I can. Don't worry about a thing, we'll all have a fab time and you'll have lots of lovely MFCers to look out for you. :thumb_yello:

okie dokie. I might also feel a lil bit better by then (if i get a grip) :thumb_yello:

okie dokie. I might also feel a lil bit better by then (if i get a grip) :thumb_yello:

Hopefully excitement will take over. :biggrin2: Going to gigs always involves a little bit of stress, but it's that good kind of stress where your tummy goes funny and you keep bouncing in your seat.

If you have everything planned out, know exactly what your travel arrangements are, where you're going, etc then that'll probably help you out a lot. Organisation is the key. (Says the most disorganised person in the world).

Nah but when I go to Vienna I plan to have everything written down, printed out etc. I tend to wing it with London gigs. All I need is the date and the nearest tube stop and I end up there eventually.

It'll be all okay and you'll have a great time. Trust me. :biggrin2:

Hopefully excitement will take over. :biggrin2: Going to gigs always involves a little bit of stress, but it's that good kind of stress where your tummy goes funny and you keep bouncing in your seat.

If you have everything planned out, know exactly what your travel arrangements are, where you're going, etc then that'll probably help you out a lot. Organisation is the key. (Says the most disorganised person in the world).

Nah but when I go to Vienna I plan to have everything written down, printed out etc. I tend to wing it with London gigs. All I need is the date and the nearest tube stop and I end up there eventually.

It'll be all okay and you'll have a great time. Trust me. :biggrin2:

Yeah i remember that from the first Mika gig i went to and the happiness makes me feel better = less seizures. And im almost 100% that i can feel safe at the shows cos i'll be so happy even though there prob. will be some flashlight (what i cant handel along with the bad kinda stress where i worry too much)

I have planed the same with the Mika gigs im going to... the 2 in ldn and the one in bristol. Away for 1 week (only) The one in Copenhagen is no prob. cos that almost around the corner compared to that. I want everything to be pretty much as perfect planed as possible... and i prob. have to write it down 3 times to make sure i remember everything cos i sometimes forgets where i put things... ops! :roftl:

Yeah i remember that from the first Mika gig i went to and the happiness makes me feel better = less seizures. And im almost 100% that i can feel safe at the shows cos i'll be so happy even though there prob. will be some flashlight (what i cant handel along with the bad kinda stress where i worry too much)

I have planed the same with the Mika gigs im going to... the 2 in ldn and the one in bristol. Away for 1 week (only) The one in Copenhagen is no prob. cos that almost around the corner compared to that. I want everything to be pretty much as perfect planed as possible... and i prob. have to write it down 3 times to make sure i remember everything cos i sometimes forgets where i put things... ops! :roftl:

Maybe you should get the information all tattooed on yourself. You won't be able to lose it then!!

Being happy will make a huge difference. I'm very much of the opinion that feeling good emotionally will help your body to feel good too. Take an adorable picture of Mika with you so if you get stressed out you can look at it, take a deep breath and be utterly relaxed. :biggrin2:

Annnnd I've booked the room at Battersea - it said they were almost full, is it chock-a-block with MFCers? Are we taking over the hotel?

Maybe you should get the information all tattooed on yourself. You won't be able to lose it then!!

Being happy will make a huge difference. I'm very much of the opinion that feeling good emotionally will help your body to feel good too. Take an adorable picture of Mika with you so if you get stressed out you can look at it, take a deep breath and be utterly relaxed. :biggrin2:

Annnnd I've booked the room at Battersea - it said they were almost full, is it chock-a-block with MFCers? Are we taking over the hotel?

i think i have ok enough Mika with me most places i go... i have over 100 pics with him on my phone. WAG as my ringtone and Touches You as my alarmclock :naughty:

A hotel filled with MFCs... sounds great to me :naughty:

i think i have ok enough Mika with me most places i go... i have over 100 pics with him on my phone. WAG as my ringtone and Touches You as my alarmclock :naughty:

A hotel filled with MFCs... sounds great to me :naughty:

Ohhh I have Satellite as my alarm tone, but it WOULD be nice to wake up hearing Mika telling you that he wants to touch you. :naughty: Might have to change it. :teehee:

Ah, so you've got an entire catalogue of pictures of him on your phone? Excellent. You've got all the stress relief you need! Just make sure you don't accidentally delete it. :roftl:

Ohhh I have Satellite as my alarm tone, but it WOULD be nice to wake up hearing Mika telling you that he wants to touch you. :naughty: Might have to change it. :teehee:

Ah, so you've got an entire catalogue of pictures of him on your phone? Excellent. You've got all the stress relief you need! Just make sure you don't accidentally delete it. :roftl:

And yeah it nice... :naughty: The beginning makes me jump out of bed most times!

And if i delete all the pics on my phone... all i have to do is connect it to my comp. and copy some. Reminds me of I need to update the Mika folder on it :blink: So many new great pics all the time and know 2 i HAVE to get on it!

edit. make that 3 pics....

Edited by Dark Angel

And yeah it nice... :naughty: The beginning makes me jump out of bed most times!

And if i delete all the pics on my phone... all i have to do is connect it to my comp. and copy some. Reminds me of I need to update the Mika folder on it :blink: So many new great pics all the time and know 2 i HAVE to get on it!

Yeah, I think Satellite may be a little bit TOO gentle. I always put it on snooze. :roftl:

I think you should put that video in your sig on your phone. It's so hypnotic that you won't even notice all the time passing when you're travelling. Where are you coming from?

Yeah, I think Satellite may be a little bit TOO gentle. I always put it on snooze. :roftl:

I think you should put that video in your sig on your phone. It's so hypnotic that you won't even notice all the time passing when you're travelling. Where are you coming from?

I never thought about that. Think i will. Same with another kinda kidda that one w. him! But i think i'll maybe just forget to get off at the right station :roftl:

i have to and need to get these 3 on my phone. It just a "MUST"

Jee i hope he will keep that intro he used in the states :drool::hypo:

Montral8.jpg

mikawithapiagetaltiplan.jpg

14.jpg

I leave to do my shopping and when I come back you're talking about aking up hearing Mika say he want's to touch you??? :shocked::roftl:

Woooo! Go Jazzy! I need to work out how much i owe you for all these hotels! Lol!

Come on, what better way would there be to wake up? In fact I think I'll put that on my Christmas list, and come Christmas morning...I've been a VERY good girl this year. :roftl:

I never thought about that. Think i will. Same with another kinda kidda that one w. him! But i think i'll maybe just forget to get off at the right station :roftl:

i have to and need to get these 3 on my phone. It just a "MUST"

Jee i hope he will keep that intro he used in the states :drool::hypo:

Montral8.jpg

mikawithapiagetaltiplan.jpg

14.jpg

...Okay I was about to go and have a shower but you've totally delayed me by posting those three pics one after the other. Godddd. :wub2:

Come on, what better way would there be to wake up? In fact I think I'll put that on my Christmas list, and come Christmas morning...I've been a VERY good girl this year. :roftl:

...Okay I was about to go and have a shower but you've totally delayed me by posting those three pics one after the other. Godddd. :wub2:

Been a very good girl too so i think i'll put it on mine too :angel_not:

I guess you like the pics :roftl: I think they are amazing! Now i just have a prob. with what to use as my wall on my phone. have the 2nd one as my wall on my comp and OMG :shocked: You should try it.... :wink2:

meeks-wall.jpg