MIKA IN MEXICO (scans+pics+video) 2009

Lui

There's nothing really new or particularly interesting, Freddie. It talks about the show, how everybody went crazy when he sang Billy Brown (off the coast of Mexico!:naughty:). Then they tell about the mexican percussion group he brought for Love Today, and that he promised to be back on 2010.

The best thing about the article is that picture really:roftl:

Thankyouuuuuu :biggrin2:

Im generally reading and getting an understanding that the Mexico tour was amazing :mf_lustslow:

Good stuff

Si yo soy de venezuela, pero vivo en españa ahora. Pense que nadie en venezuela conocia a mika :mf_lustslow:

Ahhh ya.....pues si hay gente que lo conoce, ademas de mi se que hay varios por ahi que les gusta.....

ya escanee lo que salio en el panorama aqui lo dejo

escanear0002po.jpg

Ahhh ya.....pues si hay gente que lo conoce, ademas de mi se que hay varios por ahi que les gusta.....

ya escanee lo que salio en el panorama aqui lo dejo

escanear0002po.jpg

jajaja su pastel me gusta!! es un pastel sombrerooo :P

gracias por el scan :D

—Yo soy lo más fashion, aunque en realidad mi look es un accidente. Mi ropa es de todas partes, como mi reloj que parece una pintura de Dalí. La gente piensa que son diamantes originales, pero me costó baratísimo en un mercado y ésa es la actitud correcta frente a la moda.

Translation:

I'm really fashion even though my look is an accident, my clothes are from everywhere, like my watch, that looks like a Dali's painting. people think that this diamonds are real but this watch was really cheap I bought it in a market and that's the real atittude in front of fashion.

t4p:thumb_yello:

really interesting interview. i like the last answer! he's got a watch with a dali painting, we need to see a pic of it:biggrin2:

sorry for answering reaally late

this is the Dali's likely watch that Mika reffered about

he showed it to us too! and is like a stamp!!! is plane and is fake!!! but it doesn't look fake! and he said that for him was funny in the pic below posing like if he was modeling this watch xD

Photo_-_Mika_-_7-09.jpg

Edited by Lui

Thank u everyone!! :wub2:

two more videos :wub2:

MIKA SINGING IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE in MEXICO

sorry for answering reaally late

this is the Dali's likely watch that Mika reffered about

he showed it to us too! and is like a stamp!!! is plane and is fake!!! but it doesn't look fake! and he said that for him was funny in the pic below posing like if he was modeling this watch xD

tks for the info Lui! :biggrin2:
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
:wub2:Lui,do you still have audio from this show,pretty please?!

the download link isn't more available....:no::tears:

yes ^^ wait I'm going to upload it

• 8 years later...