MIKA - 2009 - Vivement Dimanche Special Sylvie Vartan in Paris

DANI56

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting!! the pics are really amazing!!!! :wub2:

I am a little bit confused here. Was it a recorded tv show or he was there? actually on the 4st wasn't he supposed to be in channel France 2 tv show 13 heures?

I found anything about Vivement Dimache on the MFC (or I'm too noob as to find anything :dunno:)

Thanks for posting!! the pics are really amazing!!!! :wub2:

I am a little bit confused here. Was it a recorded tv show or he was there? actually on the 4st wasn't he supposed to be in channel France 2 tv show 13 heures?

I found anything about Vivement Dimache on the MFC (or I'm too noob as to find anything :dunno:)

I think it was a recorded tv show! :wink2:

http://vivementdimanche.france2.fr/

i've find this on youtube....

the " arrivée "of Mika in the studio for the record of " Vivement Dimanche"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2seunsUF-0&feature=player_embedded

@ 1:38....

and @ 5:48 :wink2:

Thank you Angèle ! :thumb_yello:

This video was made by the same people who stalked Mika last June :annoyed_h4h: :

*edit* other photos here : http://www.posh24.com/mika/mika_performs_broken_foot_and_all

Edited by Fricadelle

No good for me, can only watch on avi/wma.

Thank you very much Dani. It works fine for me :thumb_yello:

@ RAK1 : May be you could try to watch it on VLC Media Player (free to download) or convert the flv file into avi or wma ?

:Update: The link to the video has changed. Now it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2x_tq9XX0s (Mika at 1:38 and 5:48)

and there's another one of Mika :

Edited by Fricadelle

Could anybody tell me what he said about his dad and his accent? That would be :thumb_yello:

BTW it's funny that I think I understood a bit without any knowledge of French :biggrin2: Well, the stories are the same all over again :aah:

Well, he says that he speaks English with a bit of the american accent from his dad ! and that's why sometimes he speaks a special english :naughty:

thanx for the video! :biggrin2: i understood bits+pieces of it... what does he say about his mum and the los angeles concert, did it refer to his injury?

i understood that he talked about how his injury happened, about his childhood in paris, how he got into music (4 words in german, yay! :biggrin2:), about the topic of his album, about his family+what his siblings do... did i miss anything? was there anything new about his family that we didn't know before? i think he said sth like that his dad doesn't travel with him because he has to work or sth like that, did i get that right? :blink:

What did he say about Belgium? It is either this: In Belgium he has relatively few fans or this: In Belgium he has relatively a lot of fans.

He said Belgium was the country where he was most sucessful at, relatively to the number of inhabitants...:thumb_yello:

He said Belgium was the country where he was most sucessful at, relatively to the number of inhabitants...:thumb_yello:

:yay:

*proud to be a Belgian again*

Tho, since he's so popular over here he could do a bit more gigs... just saying...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::teehee:

Thanks for posting the video, French Deb!:thumb_yello:

I have a question: was this a program dedicated to Sylvie Vartan and if that's so why was Mika there? (sorry je ne parle pas francais:blush-anim-cl:)

Mika was there because Sylvie Vartan is among the people he likes or admires. Mika went to Sylvie Vartan's gig several weeks ago, met her at the end of her show and was invited as Sylvie Vartan's guest when a tv program was dedicated to her!

i think he said sth like that his dad doesn't travel with him because he has to work or sth like that, did i get that right? :blink:

i think thats what he said.

a gig in radio city in new york sounds fantastic:wub2: how i wish i could go there.