Orangemusic.ch: Win a free travel to one of Mika's gig in europe + M&G

Nanou

Hey everyone!!

I don't know if this has already been posted, but i've just found this on a swiss website:

You can win a free travel to the city of your choice in Mika's european tour, meet him at the soundcheck and then have fun at the gig!!!!

All you have to do is tell them where you would like to go in Europe to see Mika and give your personnal details here:

[url=]http://www.orangemusic.ch/contests/Le-concert-de-Mika-de-votre-choix-175/#top-anchor[/url]

Good luck everybody!!!!

EDIT: Obviously you have to change the language at the very bottom of the page to be able to see it in your country!!

Edited by Nanou

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!!

I don't know if this has already been posted, but i've just found this on a swiss website:

You can win a free travel to the city of your choice in Mika's european tour, meet him at the soundcheck and then have fun at the gig!!!!

All you have to do is tell them where you would like to go in Europe to see Mika and give your personnal details here:

[url=]http://www.orangemusic.ch/contests/Le-concert-de-Mika-de-votre-choix-175/#top-anchor[/url]

Good luck everybody!!!!

argh I want to have a look into this but I can't find out what to do as it's not in English :blush-anim-cl:

T4P btw :thumb_yello:HEEELP!!!

It's not written that it's for swiss people only... so I presum it's for everybody :naughty:

So, Here is what you have to do:

1) Dans quelle ville....? = Where would you like to meet mika??

2) Prénom = 1st name

3) Nom = name

4) E-mail = E-mail :roftl:

5) Numéro de téléphone = phone number

6) Adresse = adress :wink2:

7) Code postal = post code

8) ville = city

9) code de validation = confirmation code (it's the stange thing written right below with letters!!)

then choose "participer" = enter the competition!

:biggrin2:

EDIT: Sparkly do you have this form to fill in or not???? Because obviously there are some people on the french forum who can't see it... even though when "I" click on the link it's there......

Edited by Nanou

Any idea if you can fill in more countrys, or enter several times?

Because I'm going to a few .. and any of them will do for meeting the guy :aah::roftl:

nothing says you can't give many countries, nor that you only have ONE possible entry :teehee:

your an angel :wub2:

Hey Sparkly, I've just realised taht you can select the language you want at the very bottom of the page :roftl: :roftl: :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

If you can't see the page, try to change the language!!! ( :blink: I know... but it works apparently...)

I think this is for the Swiss only

Probably ...

And I read over the free travel thing :roftl: So it doesn't matter if you're already going to a gig, you can also choose another one ..

But then again, probably for Swiss people only yes.

Hey Sparkly, I've just realised taht you can select the language you want at the very bottom of the page :roftl: :roftl: :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

If you can't see the page, try to change the language!!! ( :blink: I know... but it works apparently...)

ha ha I went long way round and found it on UK site lol