Orangemusic.ch: Win a free travel to one of Mika's gig in europe + M&G

Nanou

great contest!:boing:

well, i've just sent my registration to the contest! even i'm so far away (Uruguay,South America), as they say they pay everything, and you can live anywhere, i decided to participate. that'd be amazing to meet mika for first time (finally!!)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk, as it involves a m+g i'd guess it's meant to be for fans. anyway, i hope a fan wins, what sense would it make for someone else to win a m+g at the soundcheck?! :sneaky2:

:doh:

I didn't notice that..

Oh yes. In that case I will consider registering .. It definitely is for fans:wink2:

Can we enter multiple times? I can't find anything in the rules that says you can or you can't.

You're supposed to submit your name only once.

I think I've read that they are going to check your identity. :blink:

I don't know how they can do that. :confused:

My luck I'm disqualified now because I did it twice.

I don't see where it says the number of times.

I'm sorry! :sad::huglove:

I read it when I entered, but I thought it wasn't necessary to point it out here. :no: I may be wrong, though. :boxed:

You're supposed to submit your name only once.

I think I've read that they are going to check your identity. :blink:

I don't know how they can do that. :confused:

Even worse if you have 3 identities :roftl::roftl:

<applied>

:blink:

It's true that 3 is the perfect number, but you normally have 2 different ones. :teehee:

BTW I've got 4 email accounts. :mf_rosetinted:

My luck I'm disqualified now because I did it twice.

I don't see where it says the number of times.

:shocked:

Shiiizzzzzz!

What if i did go identity mad and applied 5 times, using all my 5 emails, children's and hubby's included?

Thought we could, didn't read anything about limited submitions...:boxed:

How d'ya know you were disqualified?:blink:

Guess they think i was being dishonest now, while i thought i could...****!:sneaky2:

:shocked:

Shiiizzzzzz!

What if i did go identity mad and applied 5 times, using all my 5 emails, children's and hubby's included?

Thought we could, didn't read anything about limited submitions...:boxed:

How d'ya know you were disqualified?:blink:

Guess they think i was being dishonest now, while i thought i could...****!:sneaky2:

I don't know if I was disqualified. Someone posted they think there is a one entry rule, but I couldn't find it. I was saying it more as a that would be my luck. Such a great opportunity and I messed it up because of reading comprehension or if they didn't fully translate the English.

Still *fingers crossed*

• 3 weeks later...

Okay now it says it is open til 4-January-2010. Still don't see anything about how many times you can enter.

If you read somewhere else that you can only enter once please show me.

These are the conditions in English:

Participation is free and open to anyone aged 18 or over, excluding the employees of Orange Communications SA (hereeafter Orange), Orange partners and agencies appointed by the latter. No purchase is necessary. The deadline for participation is 30.11.2009 (receipt by Orange is decisive). Orange reserves the right, without giving reasons, to exclude participants on account of improper participation in the competition (e.g., providing false data) and to distribute any possible prizes among the other competitors. Should any technical, organizational or legal issues dictate against the trouble-free running of the lucky draw, Orange may terminate the game at any time without giving reasons. The decision of Orange is final. No correspondence regarding the prize draw will be entered into. The winners will be informed personally by phone only. No cash alternative will be offered. All personal data regarding the participants can be used by Orange and its partners for marketing purposes. Any legal action is excluded in case of dispute. Data processing shall be in compliance with the Swiss data protection law.

Okay now it says it is open til 4-January-2010. Still don't see anything about how many times you can enter.

If you read somewhere else that you can only enter once please show me.

These are the conditions in English:

Participation is free and open to anyone aged 18 or over, excluding the employees of Orange Communications SA (hereeafter Orange), Orange partners and agencies appointed by the latter. No purchase is necessary. The deadline for participation is 30.11.2009 (receipt by Orange is decisive). Orange reserves the right, without giving reasons, to exclude participants on account of improper participation in the competition (e.g., providing false data) and to distribute any possible prizes among the other competitors. Should any technical, organizational or legal issues dictate against the trouble-free running of the lucky draw, Orange may terminate the game at any time without giving reasons. The decision of Orange is final. No correspondence regarding the prize draw will be entered into. The winners will be informed personally by phone only. No cash alternative will be offered. All personal data regarding the participants can be used by Orange and its partners for marketing purposes. Any legal action is excluded in case of dispute. Data processing shall be in compliance with the Swiss data protection law.

Not sure, though.

You're welcome. :cheerful_h4h:

They actually say they can do whatever they want. Am I mistaken? :blink:

They can do whatever they want but not tell you how to do it and you don't know if your doing it right. It is driving me crazy :insane:

• 1 month later...