Tja from Sverige!!

HappyChappy

Hi there!

a 30 yr old german/aussie turned swede social worker with 3 children who has declared that the new MIKA album has created the same fun.warmth feelings as Tom Petty's Full Moon Fever did some 19 yrs ago!! And after having watched endless youtube clips and seeing how much fun MIKA seems to be having on stage, can't wait till march next year to see him live!!

PS: Have also brainwashed my 5 yr old daughter to love mika. though she makes up her own text. It's _obviously_ "Baby on the giiiirls .... baby on the boooooys". No honey it's Blame it. "Daddy, I can sing it the way I want to". Ehhh, yup ! :biggrin2:

Peace.

mb

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

a 30 yr old german/aussie turned swede social worker with 3 children who has declared that the new MIKA album has created the same fun.warmth feelings as Tom Petty's Full Moon Fever did some 19 yrs ago!! And after having watched endless youtube clips and seeing how much fun MIKA seems to be having on stage, can't wait till march next year to see him live!!

PS: Have also brainwashed my 5 yr old daughter to love mika. though she makes up her own text. It's _obviously_ "Baby on the giiiirls .... baby on the boooooys". No honey it's Blame it. "Daddy, I can sing it the way I want to". Ehhh, yup ! :biggrin2:

Peace.

mb

Oh how nice to find a Swedish person!:thumb_yello:

I'm the Swedish represent of the MFC. Welcome!!!

I can PM you some info if you want to, but my question is: Do you speak/read Swedish?:wink2:

haha! well my 3 yr old doesn't have the attention span to listen to anything more then 3 seconds. But that's OK. I've successfully made MIKA car music so he too makes up his own words, mainly "day ah, day ah" instead of say love in lollipop and the third one is only a week old, but seeing I think Blame it on the Girls is the song of the year, I made sure that was the first song he ever heard! So i'm doing my part!! lol

haha! well my 3 yr old doesn't have the attention span to listen to anything more then 3 seconds. But that's OK. I've successfully made MIKA car music so he too makes up his own words, mainly "day ah, day ah" instead of say love in lollipop and the third one is only a week old, but seeing I think Blame it on the Girls is the song of the year, I made sure that was the first song he ever heard! So i'm doing my part!! lol

Hahaha, you're doing real fine!:roftl:

I tried to convert my 3 kids into Mika-fans too. Since I let them listen to Life in Cartoon Motion too much, they kind of disliked Mika...:thumbdown:.

But since I have The Boy who knew too Much they like him again! Woohee:thumb_yello:

Everytime they want to dance they ask me to put up Mika in the cd-player! I love my kids:wub2: