What Do You Love About Yourself?

purplegrape

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowadays people are so generally negative about themselves and others.

I figure people won't be happy with others unless they're happy with themselves first.

SO!

Tell me, what do you like about yourself?

Inner and/or outer :biggrin2:

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS!

If you say something negative I will throw squeaky toys at you :sneaky2:

oooooooooo!!! i love positivity!!!! :boing:

that made me laugh like a squeaky toy!!! :lmao:

Inside: I like the fact that i often find the strenght to be brave even when it would be most reasonable to chicken out...I like my drawing skills, too...

Out: My hands, couldn't do much of all the things i do without them...

i love : outside

my hands

my hair when it's straight

my feet

my fingers

my lips

my eyes

my nose

my smile

my earlobes

my voice

my accent

my laugh and giggle

my music taste

being childish

my drawings

my boobs

:biggrin2:

inside :

my imagination

my positivity

my sense of humour

:bleh:

hugging

being hugged

i think i may be too positive for this thread... :blink:

my hands

my feet

my fingers

my lips

my eyes

my nose

my smile

my earlobes

my voice

my accent

my laugh and giggle

my music taste

being childish

my drawings

my boobs

inside :

my imagination

my positivity

my sense of humour

hugging

being hugged

NOT AT ALL! :boing:

You're exactly what we need!

my hands

my feet

my fingers

my lips

my eyes

my nose

my smile

my earlobes

my voice

my accent

my laugh and giggle

my music taste

being childish

my drawings

my boobs

inside :

my imagination

my positivity

my sense of humour

hugging

being hugged

:bow:

Sorry, it's true :dunno:

Fine, but keep the negative to yourself!

The point of this thread is to be positive and point out the good things.

Something people don't do often enough.

:huglove:

BAMBER??? can i have a squeaky toy???

i wanna a rubber ducky :bleh:

YES! :biggrin2:

You can help me look out for nevativeness :pinkbow:

*hands you a box of rubber duckies*

Fine, but keep the negative to yourself!

The point of this thread is to be positive and point out the good things.

Something people don't do often enough.

:huglove:

I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Carry on you lovely people:teehee:

YES! :biggrin2:

You can help me look out for nevativeness :pinkbow:

*hands you a box of rubber duckies*

:boing:

*names all the rubber duckies*

*lines them up in three straight lines*

*sits behind them in master position*

:mf_rosetinted:

RIGHT MY QUACKS! we shall be ready for any invasion of negativity that shall arise!

*rubber duckies quack in reply*

:rm_robot:

I love myself the way I love Mika and I only get insecure because I know many other people don't love me, but the people who do love me REALLY love me :wub2:

Can you tell I'm feeling the love today? :biggrin2:

I love my crazy hair because nobody else has hair like mine. It's wavy and soft and never looks the same two days in a row.

I love my voice, both the one I hear with my ears and the one I employ when I write.

I love my honesty, vulnerability, and appreciation for everything. I love the way it feels like I was put on this earth to love my life and love people and love experiencing life and....I love so much it just about makes me burst if I think too much on it.

I love my tiny little hands and my giant belly and my weird breasts and my feet that are so weird it's nearly impossible to find shoes that fit and my poor little bum ankle and my scars and did I mention how pretty my hands are? I love my little upside down smile and my eyes and my powerful legs.

I love my intuition. I love how easy it is for me to feel connected with people and to know how they are feeling and how to help.

I love that I am continually learning to be as kind to myself as I am to others, especially when I make mistakes. I used to be as cruel to myself as other people always used to be, especially if I thought I had made a mistake or needed to change something. I wounded my own heart every time I tore myself down for making a mistake or tried not to feel what I was feeling because I felt too much or loved people too much. Learning to stop wounding myself was the best thing I ever did. I'm not perfect at it, but I'm getting quite good at being kind to myself.

I love that being kind to myself has attracted people who are kind to me.

I haven't even scratched the surface, but this is getting kind of long. I think I love just about everything about myself. :wub2:

Great :wub2:

Make it as long as you want.

I love myself the way I love Mika and I only get insecure because I know many other people don't love me, but the people who do love me REALLY love me :wub2:

Can you tell I'm feeling the love today? :biggrin2:

I love my crazy hair because nobody else has hair like mine. It's wavy and soft and never looks the same two days in a row.

I love my voice, both the one I hear with my ears and the one I employ when I write.

I love my honesty, vulnerability, and appreciation for everything. I love the way it feels like I was put on this earth to love my life and love people and love experiencing life and....I love so much it just about makes me burst if I think too much on it.

I love my tiny little hands and my giant belly and my weird breasts and my feet that are so weird it's nearly impossible to find shoes that fit and my poor little bum ankle and my scars and did I mention how pretty my hands are? I love my little upside down smile and my eyes and my powerful legs.

I love my intuition. I love how easy it is for me to feel connected with people and to know how they are feeling and how to help.

I love that I am continually learning to be as kind to myself as I am to others, especially when I make mistakes. I used to be as cruel to myself as other people always used to be, especially if I thought I had made a mistake or needed to change something. I wounded my own heart every time I tore myself down for making a mistake or tried not to feel what I was feeling because I felt too much or loved people too much. Learning to stop wounding myself was the best thing I ever did. I'm not perfect at it, but I'm getting quite good at being kind to myself.

I love that being kind to myself has attracted people who are kind to me.

I haven't even scratched the surface, but this is getting kind of long. I think I love just about everything about myself. :wub2:

i love you :wub2:

The only thing I love about myself (and even "love" is putting it strongly) is my ear for music. Besides that, I hate myself :naughty:

Sorry if this is a little off topic but I will take the opportunity to say that I often listen to the mp3 where you’re playing GGG on the piano and I love it even more than Mika’s singing version.:wub2:

I can focus on the beautiful melody with no distracting words!:wink2: