What Do You Love About Yourself?

purplegrape

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My hair! :biggrin2: It's a bit like Meeks, but then way longer, haha.

I also like my green eyes, and smile.

And my personality, uuhmn. Well, I'm quite spontaneous, open-minded and happy. My friends say I have a great sense of humor, but I don't get that one really. :naughty:

That's one I forgot! :thumb_yello:

I love my spontinaeounity.....:blink:

that I'm spontaneous is what I meant :biggrin2:

:roftl: YAY! :yay:

Exactly :lol3:

:lmfao: I KNEW I screwed up something! I was posting somewhereelse, stopped went here, wrote that, went onto the other thread didnt know why I wrote: ' what I at some point'...changed it to 'that' came here and sent it

I still dunno why it came 'that Im mean' :lmfao: I guess I just mixed up everything :aah:

i can be a mean bitch though. Dont piss me off :naughty::aah:

I KNEW I screwed up something! I was posting somewhereelse, stopped went here, wrote that, went onto the other thread didnt know why I wrote: ' what I at some point'...changed it to 'that' came here and sent it

I still dunno why it came 'that Im mean' :lmfao: I guess I just mixed up everything :aah:

i can be a mean bitch though. Dont piss me off :aah:

:lmfao: I didn't even read it as wrong! I read it so fast that I read 'you know what I mean." :roftl:

:naughty: Don't mess with Justyna :raygun: :laser: :fish::bonk: :gun_bandana: :rocket:

oh! i like this thread :naughty:

Well..One thing I like about myself is that I'm full of everything..

I mean, I love so many different things..especially in music and in the kinds of people I like to hang out with..and I find very funny to analyse the differences and also realising that probably the things and people I love the most are very far one from the other...

Talking about artists and people I love in general..they'd probably beat each other up if they were all together in the same room :naughty:

I loooooove my eyelashes. They're about three times as long as everyone else's. :mf_lustslow: I love my hair when it works. I'm learning to love my height...and I sometimes love my boobs :naughty:

I love my singing voice. I love how determined I am. I love that I can be good at anything I put my mind to. I love that I'm passionate (sometimes :roftl:)