willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not drooling, are ya?

dsc02246s.jpg

:roftl: when did he learn to read minds?! :teehee:

If you happen to get more followers than me, i swear to God i'll tell them that's a wig...

dsc02240r.jpg

:aah: fits here so well :thumb_yello:

Who said the costume was ugly too????

dsc02230s.jpg

just :lmfao:

:blink::blink::blink:

i clearly missed something now! :lmfao:!!

me too

:D:D:D :lmfao:

That is Carmen Miranda, a brasilian singer who used to wear tropical fruit hats...

Mika has some plants over his head...i just retouched the pic...:aah::biggrin2:

That is Carmen Miranda, a brasilian singer who used to wear tropical fruit hats...

i knew it :D

not that part with this girl's name but that you painted it to looks like flower-hat :roftl:

ooooooooooooh!!

thanks!! :lmfao:!!!!!

im learning alot of things here!! :lmfao:!

Why doesn't it work in the US an Oz????

Weird...

Dunno... weird...

Martin: Yo, sunshine, look at me, i'm Mika...

Sunshine: Yeah...

Mika: No you are not, you look like Laurel&Hardy, you Bozzo...

basel49.jpg

:lmfao:

Awww, poor Martin! :huglove:

Reminds me of "IT" (Pennywise) ...

I love IT... not scary at all!

Who said the costume was ugly too????

dsc02230s.jpg

*raises hand* :fisch:

kd8hft.jpg

Carmen Miranda!

Knew it was her... she was the first person I thought of when i saw Mika's hat, and then realised she was in the corner!

I love IT... not scary at all!

It gave me nightmare the first time i saw it... but it was also back in the beginning of the 90s. First saw it again in 06.... but have seen it many times since., I like it now and i tink Pennywise is fun :teehee: Think its teh only film that has givin me a nightmare :blink:

It gave me nightmare the first time i saw it... but it was also back in the beginning of the 90s. First saw it again in 06.... but have seen it many times since., I like it now and i tink Pennywise is fun :teehee: Think its teh only film that has givin me a nightmare :blink:

Awwww, you poor thing! :huglove:

My sister saw it when she was about 14 and she said it scared her... I found it on DVD a few years ago and watched it expecting it to be scary, but when I watched it all the way through I was a little disappointed... I think half the problem is I know that Tim Curry is Pennywise, and when I think of Tim Curry I think of two things... Muppet Treasure Island and Rocky Horror Picture Show...

That and I kept seeing Jonathan Brandis and thinking, "Awwwww, he was such a cutie when he was a kid"...

Anyways, I best get to bed... I have to go for an MRI tomorrow and get a blood test :sneaky2: It will tell me if I'm all healthy so I guess i can't complain too much... night!

Awwww, you poor thing! :huglove:

My sister saw it when she was about 14 and she said it scared her... I found it on DVD a few years ago and watched it expecting it to be scary, but when I watched it all the way through I was a little disappointed... I think half the problem is I know that Tim Curry is Pennywise, and when I think of Tim Curry I think of two things... Muppet Treasure Island and Rocky Horror Picture Show...

That and I kept seeing Jonathan Brandis and thinking, "Awwwww, he was such a cutie when he was a kid"...

Anyways, I best get to bed... I have to go for an MRI tomorrow and get a blood test :sneaky2: It will tell me if I'm all healthy so I guess i can't complain too much... night!

Is theres no movie that has givin you a nightmare?

Ive heard a lot of peeps got nightmare or was scared after they saw Paranormal Activity :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

Ive heard a lot of peeps got nightmare or was scared after they saw Paranormal Activity :blink:

Nightmare in Elmstreet and Freddie Krueger...:boxed:

That gave me the creeps, and that brought me nightmares...:aah:

Martin: Yo, sunshine, look at me, i'm Mika...

Sunshine: Yeah...

Mika: No you are not, you look like Laurel&Hardy, you Bozzo...

basel49.jpg

aww lol!

that website/ game thing worked the second time... first it said i was thinking of calvin harris!! but he's cute too :wub2:

xx

I had bad dreams after watching the Blair Witch Project and i was about 13 at the time...

I don't usually have nighmares after seeing scary movies... I do occasionally get scared during them...

Nightmare in Elmstreet and Freddie Krueger...:boxed:

That gave me the creeps, and that brought me nightmares...:aah:

I love Nightmare on Elm Street! I have a Freddie doll in my room!

I: Child bearing hips are starting to get you into trouble, uh?

M: Oh, shut up and get me out, woman...

26992_10150148672875357_866015356_11807281_6972239_n.jpg

:lmfao:

They gave me nothing like that! Not even the Exorsist, Psycho and The Shining... Think i´ll watch the shining later :biggrin2:

I love all three of those movies! I can't watch Psycho without going :das: at Anthony Perkins though...