Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on a sec!

I'll prove to you not ALL my busy underwear is GREY!

milan5.jpg

:lmfao:

Love the laundry one, Mr. Hathor also found it hilarious. Also the Mika hiding from Wonkain front row.

Look at what you are doing!!, now I gotta find the time to catch up with the whole thread!! :lmfao:

You check on him much, don't you? :lmfao:

Are you in charge of his laundry? :lmfao:

Just joking :teehee:

Yeah i check him... every single part on him (almost)... could check him more :naughty:

If i was in charge of his laundry, then he wouldnt have any left except for the once i know will sit "low" and maybe also tighter...:das::lmfao:

Yeah i check him... every single part on him (almost)... could check him more :naughty:

If i was in charge of his laundry, then he wouldnt have any left except for the once i know will sit "low" and maybe also tighter...:das::lmfao:

Poor guy :teehee:

So far, which are your fav undies then? Taking into account you know them all...:biggrin2::naughty:

e6zlox.jpg

rlavzo.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:clap:

I would quote all your latest pics but that would take too much space...but believe me, they were ALL so freakin' funny I nearly fell off my chair, laughing and struggeling for breath!

:roll1:

M: "Hey there front row Wonka...so you think you are the cat's whiskers, making fun of me all the time...alright then, show me what you've got and gimme a live cap...NOW!" :naughty:

AOW_Milan.png

Poor guy :teehee:

So far, which are your fav undies then? Taking into account you know them all...:biggrin2::naughty:

I think his white CK w. the red line. Sts good on him. Could sit better. His blue looks nice too and same with the gray/black. Theres also something about the single white cos they sit low :naughty: But i think i have to go with the CK white w. red stripe. Im not crazy about the pink and pink/white, flower.... nnaaaaa... no thx, wellow/white... donno what yo say... and green/white... i like them but theres just something about em i dont like... too loose? :naughty: Gray... seen em too many times and too loose but can sit very low too :shocked:

Hope not too many details... :naughty:

White CK w. red stripe:

zenith-1.jpg

Single white:

p1010354c-1.jpg

You want it, you got it!

WW: Hola, so are you DaBlackQueen???

DaBlackQueen: Duuuuuhhhh, Wonka...Can't you see i'm the Queen of Hearts???????

wmv5w.jpg

:floor::floor::floor: Thank you!!!!!!!! (again). Now I feel important, I am in Wonkaland:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:

I would quote all your latest pics but that would take too much space...but believe me, they were ALL so freakin' funny I nearly fell off my chair, laughing and struggeling for breath!

M: "Hey there front row Wonka...so you think you are the cat's whiskers, making fun of me all the time...alright then, show me what you've got and gimme a live cap...NOW!" :naughty:

AOW_Milan.png

:naughty:

I think his white CK w. the red line. Sts good on him. Could sit better. His blue looks nice too and same with the gray/black. Theres also something about the single white cos they sit low :naughty: But i think i have to go with the CK white w. red stripe. Im not crazy about the pink and pink/white, flower.... nnaaaaa... no thx, wellow/white... donno what yo say... and green/white... i like them but theres just something about em i dont like... too loose? Gray... seen em too many times and too loose but can sit very low too

Hope not too many details...

Is this Mika's Busy Undies Thread now???:mf_rosetinted:

My mom checks this thread, behave, Brangelina...:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you!!!!!!!! (again). Now I feel important, I am in Wonkaland:

:biggrin2:

You were important already, My Queen!:mf_lustslow:

Anyone having a Queenie pic pm it to me please, i need to wonkafy her too...:naughty:

Wonka this is first time I see you thread and I love it:aah:!! I couldn't see everything (218 pages are to much for one night!) but I clicked randomly in some pages and I have been laughing a lot!!! :roftl:

I'll still watching the old post!!

and Thank you for making us enjoy!

I am. really! No joking

I was joking...:blink:

Ya nuts?

Ya well?

Everything ok???:blink:

Wonka this is first time I see you thread and I love it:aah:!! I couldn't see everything (218 pages are to much for one night!) but I clicked randomly in some pages and I have been laughing a lot!!! :roftl:

I'll still watching the old post!!

and Thank you for making us enjoy!

Muchas gracias...:thumb_yello:

Feel welcome in Wonkaland everytime...

We're friendly

we're cheap

we're nahce

we taste good

a Wonkafied caption a day

keeps da doctor away

:mf_rosetinted: