Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Is that Wonka in the front row??? I'm outta here!

Mika+Performs+Concert+Barcelona+hZz3Ew_PTkVl.jpg

Momma save me - it's Wonka

Mika+Performs+Concert+Barcelona+X1BZ3emnFgHl.jpg

Silver!

You're a talent revealed, woman!

:floor:

wonka found somone to compete with..:mf_rosetinted:

I did...:roftl:

Wonka: is that you in the orange sweater?

Yep, it's me, my hubby couldn't take a better pic as security were pushing us a lot and he couldn't step front or to the side to get our faces properly, it was pretty fast...

They were pretty much obsessed on us getting just ONE signature and then jump outta their way, I tried to stuck and stand even because Mika was still talking to me but they kept pushing me so i was already on the road and Mika was still waving and saying "See you in Lisbon...May 11th"!:naughty:

So that's what i have...:lmfao:

I can't help but love your "pic" with Mika! Cute smile - and the flower in your hair is very cute as well. The security guy on the right is very funny though :roftl:

--

M: "Ok, Wonka, here's my private mail adress. Just let me release your captions before posting them on the forum and nobody will get hurt!"

W: *sings* "If you're going to Won-ka-la-haaand, be sure to wear a flower in your haaaaair"

Security Guy: "Jesus, I have to change my job..."

2l92x5h.jpg

I can't help but love your "pic" with Mika! Cute smile - and the flower in your hair is very cute as well. The security guy on the right is very funny though :roftl:

--

M: "Ok, Wonka, here's my private mail adress. Just let me release your captions before posting them on the forum and nobody will get hurt!"

W: *sings* "If you're going to Won-ka-la-haaand, be sure to wear a flower in your haaaaair"

2l92x5h.jpg

:lmfao::lmao::roftl:

--

2l92x5h.jpg

:blink:

:floor:

OMG! I'm literally on the floor now, I gotta go but insteeeead I saw that Wonkaland had new posts, so that meant Wonka's back :biggrin2:

Silver wow!! she has a good competitor now!! well done!!!

Gotta go now but be sure I'll be checking back and commenting more about it....

Wonka you rock :huglove:

Welcome back hun... stll fangurlin?

--

2l92x5h.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

My best pic of the madrid gig...

GOOODZZZZ! WONKA'S IN THE FRONT ROW, CAN'T KEEP SHAKIN!

2edtx5w.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl: great pic! :lmfao:

btw, he was moving too much for my camera too, so he looked stretched all over the picture :naughty: so I gave up after like third attempt and just enjoyed watching the show :teehee:

OMG! I'm literally on the floor now, I gotta go but insteeeead I saw that Wonkaland had new posts, so that meant Wonka's back

Silver wow!! she has a good competitor now!! well done!!!

Gotta go now but be sure I'll be checking back and commenting more about it....

Wonka you rock

Pm me the name of your lisbon hotel so i can check it, but maybe you should change to another neighboorhood as i told you...that is not proper, as i told you:aah:

I'll google a few places with Mr. Wonka later and tell you about it asap, ok?:wink2:

Welcome back hun... stll fangurlin?

I'm still on cloud 9, smiling like a moron, sleep lacking, muscles aching from so much driving ( I was driving most of the way back to Portugal to keep awake, got home at 4am...)

But it was ALL worth it...:naughty:

I love this thread!

Just wanted to say...

:huglove:

Remember how d'ya feel at your first gig????:naughty:

I feel like duuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...:roftl:

great pic!

btw, he was moving too much for my camera too, so he looked stretched all over the picture so I gave up after like third attempt and just enjoyed watching the show

He was on fire...:mf_lustslow:

he wouldn't stop for a sec, it was so hard to capture a still image of him...:roftl:

My husband is a good photographer so the best ones i got he took those, but even him was complaining: "This guy won't stand still, i'm giving up and dancing instead"...:lmfao: and so he did...

:) glad you all had fun

silver... you're great!!!

xx

Tnx...:wub2: