Welcome to Wonkaland - Life in Caption Motion

willywonka

How do u know the fresh products story??????????:blink::teehee::roftl:

I know everything... :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I just quoted you (or someone else from the report thread, telling that you brought chocolate and some real fresh products to the hotel). I don't know a story behind it :wink2: But your reaction proves that something much more interesting hides behind this harmless words...an insider joke i guess? I'm not curious at all :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everything... :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I just quoted you (or someone else from the report thread, telling that you brought chocolate and some real fresh products to the hotel). I don't know a story behind it :wink2: But your reaction proves that something much more interesting hides behind this harmless words...an insider joke i guess? I'm not curious at all :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

I'll tell here as i'd die of shame of reporting this...

So me and Mary and Lils get inside the Ritz, right?

And i try to keep a professional look so the girl in the lobby thinks the bag is a real order from Mika...and that we're not really fans, but catering deliverers or whatevah...:mf_rosetinted:

AS IF..

And i say: Hi, i have something for Mr. Penniman...

And everything would be fine and we would leave without a grin on her face if i don't say the last "geniuslike" sentence::naughty:

Oh, please, be sure Mrs. Penniman gets it today, it's fresh products...:lmfao:

She grins as she's starting wondering whether the damn bag had fresh eggs or fat milk directly from the farm...:roftl:

By now, the girls behind me are about to break up in laughter so we make our best Sex & The City looks with our hairs blowing in the wind and our shades on, and walk out of the Ritz with 3 concierges opening doors to us...:lmfao:

I'll never putt my butt on that Ritz again...:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka

And i try to keep a professional look so the girl in the lobby thinks the bag is a real order from Mika...and that we're not really fans, but catering deliverers or whatevah...:mf_rosetinted:

AS IF..

And everything would be fine and we would leave without a grin on her face if i don't say the last "geniuslike" sentence::naughty:

Oh, please, be sure Mrs. Penniman gets it today, it's fresh products...

She grins as she's starting wondering whether the damn bag had fresh eggs or fat milk directly from the farm...:roftl:

By now, the girls behind me are about to break up in laughter so we make our best Sex & The City looks with our hairs blowing in the wind and our shades on, and walk out of the Ritz with 3 concierges opening doors to us...:lmfao:

:lmfao:

LOVE THAT - i ike you more and more, Wonka (EDIT: and your girls too of course *g*). I can sooo understand your behaviour, reminds me of myself i some situations to be honest :teehee:

Thanks for sharing the story, it's adorable! :roftl::thumb_yello:

(Just imagine Mika would've watched that scene from far by instance... :shocked: Wot? I could swear that's Wonka... No fan? WTF? Delivery? Fresh products? Strange... Some nahce avocados from a farm maybe?! Yummy! :lmfao:)

Edited by Nightbird

LOVE THAT - i ike you more and more, Wonka. I can sooo understand your behaviour, reminds me of me to be honest :teehee:

Thanks for sharing the story, it's adorable! :roftl::thumb_yello:

(Just imagine Mika would've watched that scene from far by instance... :shocked: Wot? I could swear that's Wonka... No fan? Delivery? Fresh products? Strange... Some nahce avocados from a farm maybe?! Yummi! :lmfao:)

:floor:

Oh, no,:shocked: i just pray Mika would be far far away from that scene, coz it was really really embarassing...:teehee::blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl:

And we're sure he was, he thanked Mary for not disturbing him while we were delivering it...we would never disturb him, we were hoping and praying no one would disturb US...lolz

Oh, no,:shocked: i just pray Mika would be far far away from that scene, coz it was really really embarassing...:teehee::blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl:

And we're sure he was, he thanked Mary for not disturbing him while we were delivering it...we would never disturb him, we were hoping and praying no one would disturb US...lolz

:thumb_yello:

Ha, now i got what that scene you described reminds me of:

(It's Wonka speaking, just replace the "boys" with "gals"! :lmfao:)

:thumb_yello:

Ha, now i got what that scene you described reminds me of:

(It's Wonka speaking, just replace the "boys" with "gals"! :lmfao:)

:naughty:

Just smile and wave, gals, smile and wave...:lmfao:

AS IF..

this is the funniest thing ive read all day!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:!!!!

you girls are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao:!!!!!!!

:teehee: same, everyone runs for cover when i try throwing... :lmfao:

wonka... hurry up with that head so we can hear all about it!!

x

Ooooh, don't worry... I can't throw either! For some reason I can play a drum with no problems, but can't throw... :dunno:

Oh, how i missed my thread...:tears:

This has been too calm for my taste...:naughty:

HERE WE GO, BOYS AND GIRLS...

All pics courtesy *stolen from* Cazinha...:)

Me: Maryyyyyyyyyy, bring them scissors...

Mary: But he doesn't want any curtains...

Me: Nevermind, we'll make him some sheets...

32467_391165263180_689253180_4207301_5420606_n.jpg

Wow... that's an amazing poster!

Pee, i gotta pee...

4599579009_2ca7109a75.jpg

:teehee:

Imma: How did you like Lisbon, Martin?

Martin: Hmmmmm, is that where we are?

Pwetty!

4599579219_05a9cd18ff.jpg

And i try to keep a professional look so the girl in the lobby thinks the bag is a real order from Mika...and that we're not really fans, but catering deliverers or whatevah...

AS IF..

And everything would be fine and we would leave without a grin on her face if i don't say the last "geniuslike" sentence:

Oh, please, be sure Mrs. Penniman gets it today, it's fresh products...

She grins as she's starting wondering whether the damn bag had fresh eggs or fat milk directly from the farm...

By now, the girls behind me are about to break up in laughter so we make our best Sex & The City looks with our hairs blowing in the wind and our shades on, and walk out of the Ritz with 3 concierges opening doors to us...

I'll never putt my butt on that Ritz again...

She was probably thinking: "I bet they're fangurls!"

we would never disturb him, we were hoping and praying no one would disturb US...lolz

No, cause you're disturbing enought as it is :teehee:

AS IF..

:lmfao: thanks for sharing!! hahaha wish i could have seen that scene :naughty:

and thanks for the captions, awesome as usual :original:

AS IF..

That's an epic story. :roftl:

Were you girls looking over your shoulders worriedly every minute, concerned you might trip over a popstar and his entourage without even meaning to? :teehee:

That's an epic story. :roftl:

Were you girls looking over your shoulders worriedly every minute, concerned you might trip over a popstar and his entourage without even meaning to? :teehee:

It was all very fast and i'm not sure about the girls, but i was deadly terrified he might show up...:aah:

I guess if he did i'd hide myself in the huge chinese jar there...:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't get any fresh products....

4600201336_531671b796.jpg

Greedy little liar. I still can see huge white chocolate marks on his face!

He just wants more. You've spoilt him! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

It was all very fast and i'm not sure about the girls, but i was deadly terrified he might show up...:aah:

I guess if he did i'd hide myself in the huge chinese jar there...:mf_rosetinted:

LOLZ - damn, i now WISH he'd shown up!!! :lmfao:

And i try to keep a professional look so the girl in the lobby thinks the bag is a real order from Mika...and that we're not really fans, but catering deliverers or whatevah...

AS IF..

By now, the girls behind me are about to break up in laughter so we make our best Sex & The City looks with our hairs blowing in the wind and our shades on, and walk out of the Ritz with 3 concierges opening doors to us...

I'll never putt my butt on that Ritz again...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

fresh products..

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wonka, you're the best. :fangurl::aah:

Carla, you deserve a big big medal! We just recently worried about Mika's diet, and here you are! Being a mother of 3 children shows itself - the best way to cae about Mika is to feed him :thumb_yello:

of course!! and only fresh products... :mf_rosetinted:

Carla, you deserve a big big medal! We just recently worried about Mika's diet, and here you are! Being a mother of 3 children shows itself - the best way to cae about Mika is to feed him :thumb_yello:

Exacly, I'm even starting the LFMWF Let's Feed Mika Wonka Foundation soon...for despaired single mom's whose children won't eat enough and drooling fans...:mf_rosetinted: