Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

can you see this or not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiUSg_N8rt0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhlg5D2GThI

I have to let a family member on the net. I'll probably back in a bit. It's still processing but I think you can see it.

There we go...now where is mika4life?! :sneaky2:

I recorded this in my closet cause it was the only quiet place i could find :naughty:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AG912Q3Q

EDIT: my accent is messed up again... :lmfao:

These are so good, I'm not kidding you are really talented!

I love them!:wub2:

So let us get this straight...have they been tweeted to Mika or sent to him some other way? He has a great sense of humour, he loves his fans and I'm sure he he would appreciate them.:thumb_yello:

And what's the silly talk about you can't sing? Well I've been involved in singing and music all my life and of course you can sing, don't get fooled by the circumstances behind your recording, any singer would have difficulties given the ones you have here, we're not talking studio environment exactly, this is good stuff.:wub2:

To our lyrics author Mellody!:flowers2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm fine with it being tweeted to Mika. the silliness has already been done so it's perfectly fine. I was waiting for the other girls to make a decision on what they were going to do. Saftey in numbers and all that XD

I'm glad you guys liked it. XD I don't know what possessed me to do it but I'm glad I did it was mad funny to do. :roftl:

These are so good, I'm not kidding you are really talented!

I love them!:wub2:

So let us get this straight...have they been tweeted to Mika or sent to him some other way? He has a great sense of humour, he loves his fans and I'm sure he he would appreciate them.:thumb_yello:

And what's the silly talk about you can't sing? Well I've been involved in singing and music all my life and of course you can sing, don't get fooled by the circumstances behind your recording, any singer would have difficulties given the ones you have here, we're not talking studio environment exactly, this is good stuff.:wub2:

To our lyrics author Mellody!:flowers2:

:kachinga: I can't wait to hear yours!!!! Did you listen to mine? :lmfao:

<3 Yours is lovely. They are all lovely even thoguh I dislike my own voice LMAO.

Mika has got to like them every one of the recordings yo ucan tell was made with luff lmao. The naked vlog part is still by far the funniest part.

<3 Yours is lovely. They are all lovely even thoguh I dislike my own voice LMAO.

Mika has got to like them every one of the recordings yo ucan tell was made with luff lmao. The naked vlog part is still by far the funniest part.

Thanks, :huglove:

Yeah I think it is a bit awkward listening to yourself sing... because we all seem to dislike our own, but everyone else likes it. :roftl:

I know, I loves it. :lmfao: If he listened to them (and maybe commented..:fisch:) My world would be complete.

Joyeux Noel.

Thanks, :huglove:

Yeah I think it is a bit awkward listening to yourself sing... because we all seem to dislike our own, but everyone else likes it. :roftl:

I know, I loves it. :lmfao: If he listened to them (and maybe commented..:fisch:) My world would be complete.

Joyeux Noel.

Haha I know that too:aah: It's because we hear our own voice differently and then on a record it's like for everyone else, which is strange to us:teehee: I've been told that multiple times...:naughty:

Haha I know that too:aah: It's because we hear our own voice differently and then on a record it's like for everyone else, which is strange to us:teehee: I've been told that multiple times...:naughty:

I get recorded at work and then talked about it so I'm slightly more used to it. it STILL squicks me out. I wonder if he'll respond to them. This would be the reason I get my first tweet from him. :blink::naughty: I'm so proud of everyone who's done it so far. It takes a bit of guts to get out there and do that. But a little bit of Foolishness is perfect at Christmas time.

yeah! And also, when I was doing it I was terrified everyone would hate it because, (i sing ... er a LOT!! in public, just randomly in class or walking down the street) and my best friend is always telling me to shut up and that my singing hurts her ears...:blink:

It always hurts my feelings, but then I go home and boot out Grace Kelly and my mom says "You should take lessons."

it's confusing, I know I'm not good, but I know I'm not THAT terrible...

yeah! And also, when I was doing it I was terrified everyone would hate it because, (i sing ... er a LOT!! in public, just randomly in class or walking down the street) and my best friend is always telling me to shut up and that my singing hurts her ears...:blink:

It always hurts my feelings, but then I go home and boot out Grace Kelly and my mom says "You should take lessons."

I know there are some songs I can sing and some I can't .I can do Happy Ending, Blue eyes. One of the reasons I like the beatles so much is I can sing most of Paul McCartney's songs. However I only do it for my enjoyment cuz my dad tells me I suck lol.

YOURS IS MY NEW THEME SONG :wub2:

77RED COME EXPLAIN YOURSELF :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

The audio on my laptop sucks, and neither of us can sing?

An actual conversation fragment:

"You don't want to help people?!"

"Help people do what?"

"Go deaf!"

:roftl:

"Help people do what?"

"Go deaf!"

I recorded a pouty video after she refused to sing with me, but then she shut it off too. :tears:

The video would have been entitled "I'm Living With Scrooge." :mf_rosetinted:

"Help people do what?"

"Go deaf!"

Dude... you surely can sing better than me. I can't hardly carry a tune. I was more talk-singing than anything.:roftl::roftl:

Oh well I think it's also a bit the 'annoy-factor':aah: I keep singing as well, and even though I KNOW I'm good enough, people tell me to shut up - especially when others are talking - because I'm singing all the time :blush-anim-cl: And of course like Calico said, there are some songs you can do better and some you're not as good at :biggrin2: