Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! :naughty: Yeah I have bird feet hands with "Yo!" wrote on them!!

I'm sooo happy and excicted that Mika's tweeting again.. I'll write my appriation for his tweets on my other hand... If you wondering how, I'm both handed..

Lucky you :aah: Im right handed but Ive always wanted to be both handed!! Dunno why :aah:

Lucky you :aah: Im right handed but Ive always wanted to be both handed!! Dunno why :aah:

Well I started writing with my left hand when I was little but then I was made to use my right hand. That's how come I can. My left is a little shakey tho sometimes but the reason is because of something that happened to me when I was very young.. But I don't like talking about that! :mf_rosetinted: (soz for the off topicness!)

He was clearly just waiting for us to start part 5 before tweeting. :shun:

Exactly, he's been watching us the whole time!... :teehee: ..now what's Mika's username on the MFC... Come on own up Mika, we know your reading the MFC!!

What a roller coaster of emotions over this last 16 days - everything from bemusement/sadness/missing him/to acceptance about his non-tweeting to yesterday (having watched the vid of his performance of 'Rain' on GMTV) going back to really missing him again like a lovesick teenager, to this surprise and delight that HE'S BACK! Feeling all excited and giddy now! :wub2: