How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling slightly worried....

I got a message in my inbox from the boy I like saying that he needs to speak to me urgently. When I got this I thought probably it something to do with my work expierience, but I checked my school email about 10 mins ago and I have no reply back about my work expierence and so it leaves the reason why he wants to speak to me urgently down to one thing.. In the town where I live, there's gonna be a Christmas Parade and I know he wanted me to go with him. I said if the weather is rubbish like it normally is when the Christmas Parade is, I'm not going. He jokingly said oh so are you going to ditch me!? I know where you live, I'll come to your house!... If he comes to my house this morning I am dead because my mum will think there's something going on between us and I've been trying to cover up and lie everytime I go somewhere with him saying I'm going with a girl from school which is a friend of mine but not a best friend. I hope to God he doesn't come to my house or else I'll have to runaway or just crawl in a ball in a corner and hope to die!... :shocked:

my body hurts like hell (muscles)!!!!!!

:huglove:

Annoyed!

My sister has ripped my sketchpad and it had all my pictures in it for the yearbook so I have to start again now even though the deadline is Tuesday.

I would be furious! :shocked:

I'm...I dunno...annoyed?

Tired?

Worn out.

i'm sure she's gonna be fine hun! i know loads of people who've had it so she'll get better :huglove: flowers for your mum :flowers2:

:shocked: Oh my! :huglove:

I'm sure she'll be ok! It's usually only the really old and young people who are very badly effected :huglove:

My best wishes are with her and you :flowers2:

Thanks girls I really couldn't have stayed with her at the hospital cuz it makes me desperate and i hate hospitals

I feel really sick and my tummy hurts right now maybe cuz I haven't eaten anything for 9 hours :shocked:

Thanks girls I really couldn't have stayed with her at the hospital cuz it makes me desperate and i hate hospitals

I feel really sick and my tummy hurts right now maybe cuz I haven't eaten anything for 9 hours :shocked:

I'm sure it's just stress and lack of food :huglove:

You and her will be alright.