How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh that sucks. I'm sorry. :emot-sad::huglove:

I dont think i can get it again... its some instrumental tracks a member from Guns N Roses (Bumblefoot) ive been a fan of for 12 years gave me 3 years time ago... He hasnt given em to any other and trusted me back then that i wont share em. I havent and still wont... will NEVER EVER do that to him. he can trust me... but i dont think he will give me the few i deleted again :tears: Just asked him and I now hope, wish and pray that he will... He has a big heart of gold and i hope its still as big as it was 3 years ago... it is... but i dont think he will give em to me again :crybaby: 7 instrumental tracks that mean A LOT to me.

:tears: our school is taking away our early finishing Tuesdays!

We used to finish on period 5 on Tuesday not period 6.

Now they're taking that away.

And we also now have two form teachers.

and we cannot cannot participate in the balls, socials or represent the school in tournaments ect if we don't come to school 90% of the time.

Even if you're sick it still counts as absent therefore you can't go to the ball!

:boxed:

:tears: our school is taking away our early finishing Tuesdays!

We used to finish on period 5 on Tuesday not period 6.

Now they're taking that away.

And we also now have two form teachers.

and we cannot cannot participate in the balls, socials or represent the school in tournaments ect if we don't come to school 90% of the time.

Even if you're sick it still counts as absent therefore you can't go to the ball!

:boxed:

That's no fair, mahn :huh:

At our school, we've had a new headteacher who has...

-Told us we can't go on school trips to anywhere anymore

-Told us we're not allowed non-school-uniform days anymore

-No make up, no trainers, PERFECT uniform must be worn at all time

-All the times have been turned around so now we have a longer lunch, but we have to go home much later. (we used to finish school at 3.05pm, now we finish at 3.20pm)

Amongst other boring things :naughty: New headteachers are the worst.