How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

its AFI.

I know its gonna be great, i just need to get over myself :aah: haha

Aaahh I love AFI !

I need to buy the last album. (why not this afternoon, if i don't forget :mf_rosetinted:)

But Decemberunderground is fantastic. It's like genius. I can't stop listening Endlessly, she said. :teehee:

You've got so much chance (they never past in France, or when they do they are in paris and it's so far :sad:)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaahh I love AFI !

I need to buy the last album. (why not this afternoon, if i don't forget :mf_rosetinted:)

But Decemberunderground is fantastic. It's like genius. I can't stop listening Endlessly, she said. :teehee:

You've got so much chance (they never past in France, or when they do they are in paris and it's so far :sad:)

:biggrin2: The new album is good, you should buy it. It took me a while to really understand it and love it, though.

awww =[ I hope they go over there on this album. :wink2: They are really great live.

I know im super lucky, this will be my 3rd time seeing them in a month....and that's the reason i was mad at myself for being stressed about getting there late. I should just be happy i get to see them play again!

:biggrin2: The new album is good, you should buy it. It took me a while to really understand it and love it, though.

awww =[ I hope they go over there on this album. :wink2: They are really great live.

I know im super lucky, this will be my 3rd time seeing them in a month....and that's the reason i was mad at myself for being stressed about getting there late. I should just be happy i get to see them play again!

3rd Time in month ??? :blink::shocked:

I know what it's like to get so exited for something, and then stressed...

I hope that next month will be calmer :aah:

I don't criticize, June will be crazy. (Muse in the french bisgest stadium, and 6 days after AC/DC in the same place and Green Day at Le Parc des Princes, and a cool festival, and I hope to pass my diploma without problems, in the same month. :aah:)

3rd Time in month ??? :blink::shocked:

I know what it's like to get so exited for something, and then stressed...

I hope that next month will be calmer :aah:

I don't criticize, June will be crazy. (Muse in the french bisgest stadium, and 6 days after AC/DC in the same place and Green Day at Le Parc des Princes, and a cool festival, and I hope to pass my diploma without problems, in the same month. :aah:)

me too :aah: haha

ah, yes you get me. I love when my favorite artists come around but then it dives me nuts! (especially when you stay up late making a birthday card for one of them :teehee:.....or stenciling tons of little bunnies on cupcakes for the fans. :blush-anim-cl:)

Edited by BangBangLou

me too :aah: haha

ah, yes you get me. I love when my favorite artists come around but then it dives me nuts! (especially when you stay up late making a birthday card for one of them :teehee:.....or stenciling tons of little bunnies on cupcakes for the fans. :blush-anim-cl:)

What I love is the feeling when you run in the concert place for getting the places in front of the band guy you like the most.

It's like I was flying everytimes I do this.

(For big good bands I wait all days, in the rain in front of the concert place, amazing :roftl::aah:)

Next time I'll do this it's for MIKA ^^

This year is a mess, I'm doing cocert far away from home, almost everymonth (I paid my tickets but I've no money anymore ...)

I'm thinking about U2 in september, but I can't :mf_rosetinted:

I love concert. (My passion is to take good photo in concert...

Aaaahhhh !! )

What I love is the feeling when you run in the concert place for getting the places in front of the band guy you like the most.

It's like I was flying everytimes I do this.

(For big good bands I wait all days, in the rain in front of the concert place, amazing :roftl::aah:)

Next time I'll do this it's for MIKA ^^

This year is a mess, I'm doing cocert far away from home, almost everymonth (I paid my tickets but I've no money anymore ...)

I'm thinking about U2 in september, but I can't :mf_rosetinted:

I love concert. (My passion is to take good photo in concert...

Aaaahhhh !! )

yes! I love that run! :thumb_yello: what a rush!

I once literally jumped down 2 flights of stairs for AFI to make it to the barricade. Once i had my spot i was like "I COULD HAVE DIED DOING THAT!" hahahaha :naughty:

Sounds like a fun year you have planned and im sure it'll be worth all the crazyness and the money! I've never traveled for a show. The furthest i've driven was 4 hours and spent the night...but thats tiny. :aah: I just dont have the money. Also i never had to, everyone always comes to San Francisco. So i didn't discover traveling to shows until i saw all my friends do it! :roftl:

Well, now im feeling tired. 4am sheeesh. I need to be all pretty and rested to leave in 12 hours! goodnight!